Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
sameermicheal said:
I got nominated today. :D thank you everyone on this forum for constant support. I wish everyone gets their nomination very soon. It was a long discouraging and frustrating wait.
When did you send your application and what was your AOR?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sameermicheal said:
I got nominated today. :D thank you everyone on this forum for constant support. I wish everyone gets their nomination very soon. It was a long discouraging and frustrating wait.
congrats sameer. Good luck for PR process. You are added to new group.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-ircc-pr-process-december-oinp-nominated-t455312.585.html

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
Hi All,

any suggestion on how to create legal document for name changes.
My spouse last name change after marriage so her university degree has different last names and her passport has different last name.

we are here in Canada and not sure how to get a legal document here in canada for name changes. any suggestion.

sameermicheal

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Dec 2015(OINP AOR: 14 JUNE 2016)
Doc's Request.
Pay slips for 15 months(Nov 2016)
Nomination.....
5 DEC 2016
AOR Received.
Eapr: 21 DEC 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical passed 9 FEB 2017
Passport Req..
8 march 2017
CanadaWeCome said:
When did you send your application and what was your AOR?
application sent date 21st December 2015
Aor on 14 June 2016.
Nomination on 5 December 2016

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
sameermicheal said:
application sent date 21st December 2015
Aor on 14 June 2016.
Nomination on 5 December 2016
Good, CONGRATULATIONS!!! and All the very Best.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
CanadaWeCome said:
Hi DigitalDestiny/or anyone with an opinion on this...

Hope you remember us in the forum...we became inactive here, since last couple of months due to sheer frustration & delay from OINP.

Our profile had also expired in Sept end, and then we had a few days (around 15-20) delay in creating the profile again, and then we intimated MCIIT/OINP via. mail, but didn't receive any confirmation, but we assumed like always and previous applicants in the form we assumed that they must have taken note of the update as per our mail, but when we called last week Nov'end we realized that they hadn't update the new profile & EE No. info in our file. But the call agent was kind enough to take note of that and send us (an immediate confirmation email) that the changes have been noted and our file in in the final stage. Is there a problem in your opinion or the delay in our nomination because of that?

We are in the pool again now.
Wow!!! You've been around since Oct/2015??? You have been waiting almost 12 months after you AOR and still nothing??? This is insane... and I'm very sorry to hear this!

You must call then, email them, demand an answer as to why they have forgotten about you!

Did you ever get the confirmation from them that your new EE profile has ben linked to your application? I suppose it's possible that they had problems, tried to contact you but the email went to SPAM you never saw it and they are waiting for you since then...

We have people in Feb/Mar thread that have been waiting for 2 weeks and want to call them to ask about their NoM and here you are, quietly waiting for a whole year... My suggestion is definitely to speak up and contact then regularly until you get something back!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
g126 said:
Wow!!! You've been around since Oct/2015??? You have been waiting almost 12 months after you AOR and still nothing??? This is insane... and I'm very sorry to hear this!

You must call then, email them, demand an answer as to why they have forgotten about you!

Did you ever get the confirmation from them that your new EE profile has ben linked to your application? I suppose it's possible that they had problems, tried to contact you but the email went to SPAM you never saw it and they are waiting for you since then... A: No we never got any confirmation email about the new linking, and as we mentioned they sent a confirmation email when we called them last Nov. fortunately a nice lady agent took our called and said she has taken a note & sent us the confirmation, but we are not sure yet if it has actually been linked, for that i guess we need to call/email again.

No SPAM option can be ruled out because i have been checking spams regularly, so that i do not miss an email from OINP.

We have people in Feb/Mar thread that have been waiting for 2 weeks and want to call them to ask about their NoM and here you are, quietly waiting for a whole year... My suggestion is definitely to speak up and contact then regularly until you get something back! A: surely we'll do.
What our suspicion though is if there any possibility of missing out because there was some 15-20 days delay in recreating the EE profile for the pool.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
CanadaWeCome said:
What our suspicion though is if there any possibility of missing out because there was some 15-20 days delay in recreating the EE profile for the pool.
No, at the very least you'd have gotten an email about them having a problem linking your NoM to your profile, so you didn't miss out... Unfortunately I think they've simply forgotten about your file :mad:

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there anyone else, who has been waiting for Nom after sending additional docs months ago?

I sent add docs on Oct 04.. Since then they are just saying your application is in last stage... :'( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
g126 said:
No, at the very least you'd have gotten an email about them having a problem linking your NoM to your profile, so you didn't miss out... Unfortunately I think they've simply forgotten about your file :mad:
I agree with your logic there....but how can someone forget about a file (unless its an invisible file)...and that too when we had sent the physical file in such an orderly and organized manner.

i mean whenever (if at all) they extract any report or perform some system query, shouldn't it flash or show up as a list of applicants pending and since when???

Really surprising, astonishing and SURELY DISAPPOINTING or should i say UTTERLY FRUSTRATING.

krish Iyer

Oct 24, 2016
Finally nominated!

Thank you everyone for the unflinching support in helping each other out.

Another wait game begins for PR process

My timelines:

Application sent 21 Dec 2015
AOR recd 14 June 2016
Addl docu request 15Oct 2016
Decision phase email 15 Nov 2016
Nomination 6th Dec 2016

Im FSW outland candidate.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Hello everyone, sth weird just happened ! I got a call from my lawyer congratulating me on both Nomination and ITA a couple of days back but the weird thing is that I received an email from OINP saying that my EE profile indicates that it's no longer available for nomination and I should declare if I accepted another provincal nomination or an ITA within 30 days or my application will be assessed on that information which might lead to rejection :-\ :-\
How is that possible ?

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
Hi, this group is our seniors, so could you please help me out on this.

Last night we receive the ADR, my wife is a principal applicant & she is a banker. Following is the mail received.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry – Foreign Skilled Worker.

Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.

WORK EXPERIENCE

1. Any other relevant information in support of your work experience such as performance evaluation reports, reference letters or emails discussing assignments relevant to duties that substantiates your experience as a NR Personal Banker

2. Bank statements from a financial institution for a 12 month period showing payroll deposits.

3. ALL pay stubs issued to you from Oct’14-Dec’15 by HDFC Bank

SUFFICIENT FUNDS

4. Bank statements from Aug’15-Feb’16 showing unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency at the time of application, as well as bank statements (including detailed transactions) from Jun’16-Nov’16 for your HDFC Account ***7362 and ICICI Account ***9188. The bank statements should show your name and account balance.

5. Note: A family size of 3 must demonstrate access to at least $18, 260 CAD based on the 2015 LICO in readily transferable, unencumbered funds. Further details for the 2016 LICO requirements can be found on the IRCC website.

6. Program criteria require that you possess sufficient funds to cover settlement costs in Ontario.
Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.

7. From the review of your application it appears that the majority of your funds are in (fixed deposit certificates/locked mutual funds, locked RRSP’s).
Funds must be unencumbered and readily available, and cannot be locked for an unspecified period of time.

INTENT
8. Letter outlining your intent to reside in Ontario along with a list of ties you have established in Ontario

9. Information/ documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario such as evidence of Ontario Labour Market Research, employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application.

From this mail I have some following query & plz help me out on this.

(a) In the Work Experience section at 1st point what exactly they need. Did they need job duties again or any internal conversation with colleagues or boss which reflects the job duites?Huh
(b) In Sufficient funds section at 4th point are they are asking about the bank statment from Jun’16 to Nov’16 or they needed for Aug’15 to Feb’16 also???

Rest of the points I think are all normal????You are requested to plz guide me on this.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
gayathry84 said:
Hi

How can I add my name to the dec list waiting nomination?

Thanks
Gayathri
I am adding you in the list. Hope you dot remain there for long ;) What is your application submit date?