+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

Michelle567

Jan 19, 2016
Hi Guys..

Just to update I got call from an Officer named Natalie on 12 October which was an interview call which lasted for good 30 minutes..

Followed which she asked me for additional documents, which I sent them on 15 October after which also she was not satisfied and called me again on 17 October for more interview round of 15 minutes and more additional documents which I sent by 19 October.

Then on 24 October she mailed my employer for a background verification and my employer replied to her on 07 November with a positive.

I got a mail from the express entry id stating that my application has moved to decision phase on 09 November.

Since them I am just waiting and waiting... Do not know what to do :( :(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Michelle567 said:
Hi Guys..

Just to update I got call from an Officer named Natalie on 12 October which was an interview call which lasted for good 30 minutes..

Followed which she asked me for additional documents, which I sent them on 15 October after which also she was not satisfied and called me again on 17 October for more interview round of 15 minutes and more additional documents which I sent by 19 October.

Then on 24 October she mailed my employer for a background verification and my employer replied to her on 07 November with a positive.

I got a mail from the express entry id stating that my application has moved to decision phase on 09 November.

This means you will get nomination very soon. ;)

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hi All

How can i find out my officer's name? Also, does everyone get employer verification call? my employer has no clue i have applied? I am a bit worried now .... please help

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
gayathry84 said:
Hi All

How can i find out my officer's name? Also, does everyone get employer verification call? my employer has no clue i have applied? I am a bit worried now .... please help
The officers name must be in add doc req mail and AOR mail.

They normally do not call up work place but than there very few applicants whose office is called up. you can convey it now to your HR or Manager.

ovidiu.d

Oct 9, 2016
Bucharest, Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,

After a rough short time, I am back in track. My EE profile expired after receiving the nomination, but I was successful in transferring it to the new profile within a couple of days.
While I'm waiting for the next round of invitations, I had the idea of changing my main occupation, from 2172 Database Administrator (my previous career) to 2011 Graphic Designer, which is what I do now. I have more than 3 years of 2172 experience and 1,5 years of 2011 experience. I found more job opportunities with my current occupation, that being the starting point of my thought.
Would that change endanger the nomination? Should I leave the main occupation unchanged?

Thank you

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ovidiu.d said:
Hi everybody,

After a rough short time, I am back in track. My EE profile expired after receiving the nomination, but I was successful in transferring it to the new profile within a couple of days.
While I'm waiting for the next round of invitations, I had the idea of changing my main occupation, from 2172 Database Administrator (my previous career) to 2011 Graphic Designer, which is what I do now. I have more than 3 years of 2172 experience and 1,5 years of 2011 experience. I found more job opportunities with my current occupation, that being the starting point of my thought.
Would that change endanger the nomination? Should I leave the main occupation unchanged?

Thank you
I suggest not to change NOC after nomination. IF they have given you nomination it is already proved to be the most appropriate one. Secondly graphic designer is 5241 ( graphic designer and Illustrator). I have this NOC

ovidiu.d

Oct 9, 2016
Bucharest, Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
I suggest not to change NOC after nomination. IF they have given you nomination it is already proved to be the most appropriate one. Secondly graphic designer is 5241 ( graphic designer and Illustrator). I have this NOC
Thanks for the suggestion, bestofluck. I'm glad to meet a fellow graphic designer. Maybe we'll be colleagues, who knows!
How's the second stage going? Have you submitted the documents yet?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ovidiu.d said:
Thanks for the suggestion, bestofluck. I'm glad to meet a fellow graphic designer. Maybe we'll be colleagues, who knows!
How's the second stage going? Have you submitted the documents yet?
;)

See my timeline

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
To

Opportunities Ontario : Provincial Nominee Program
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor,
Toronto, ON. M7A 2R9

RE: Ties to Ontario

To Whom So Ever It May Concern:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to confirm that below are the ties that I have established in Ontario since <start date>to ,end date>, <start date>to ,end date>, and from <start date>to till now. I plan to stay in Ontario, during and after my Permanent Residency application is processed.

1. I am currently working in Ontario under valid work permit with <employer name> for over <XX> years <YY> months. Enclosed herewith are copies of original reference letter from my current employer –<name and employer address>and valid work permit.

2. I am living at <current address>. I am very comfortable living in a multicultural neighborhood. We have all facilities like schools (less than a mile), Shopping malls, Grocery Stores available within 2 miles. Enclosed herewith is a copy of my Rental Agreement.

3. I have valid Ontario Drivers License

4. I currently leased a car with the License plate registered under Ontario and insured. Enclosed herewith are my car ownership/car insurance/registration documents.

5. I have valid Ontario Health Card for myself and my family (Spouse and Son), currently covered and receiving health benefit services provided by with Ontario Government.

6. My son is studying in the Kitchener in <class> in <school name and address>. Enclosed herewith his admission letter.

Sincerely,
<name and address>

sohal89 said:
CAN ANYONE PLEASE SHARE THE TEMPLATE OR THE THINGS WE NEED TO SHARE IN LETTER OF INTENTION TO ONTARIO..

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello guys

Anyone has officer name as T-LW ? Any movement from this officer to any application?

Please share it.

Thanks in advance

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
bestofluck said:
The officers name must be in add doc req mail and AOR mail.

They normally do not call up work place but than there very few applicants whose office is called up. you can convey it now to your HR or Manager.
Oh ok... I hope they don't call my office . Will be a tough time until I move from here

Kevpat

May 25, 2015
Michelle567 said:
Hi Guys..

Can you please let us know what was the initial of your investigator analyst on your additional document email. I also got an additional document request and i got a call from her and her initial on my additional document request was NH. So it would be great if u let us know what was her initial.

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
mrinal3757 said:
I would personally advise to wait for the profile to expire and then create a new one. I did the same. In case you receive your Nom before 21st, you can always create a new one and ask them to transfer the Nom from Old EE to new EE. Hope that helps! and good luck with Nomination.
Thank youuuuu
Can I start making an aaplication now and register it next day? So that there is no time gap in between? Is it ok not to have any profiles for some hours?