Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
language instructor 1 said:
Dear friends

I don't have 12 months of consecutive pay slips as it was related to a job I was doing 3 years ago in another city and closed the account. What should I do then? Will it make any problem?
I am not an expert, but the only thing I can think of is to write them a letter of explanation about your situation and provide them with whatever proof of work you can present. This solution has worked for others having different problems with their documents than yours.

Good luck!

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
@MZASAM
can you please check your inbox and send me back when you get a chance. I appreciate it!

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
language instructor 1 said:
Dear friends
Congrats on the nominations.
I asked this question for 2 times and there was no reply

I don't have 12 months of consecutive pay slips as it was related to a job I was doing 3 years ago in another city and closed the account. What should I do then? Will it make any problem?
Send them whatever payslips you have along with a LoE.

Submit bank statement, highlight the salary credits. Submit Year-End tax statement, showing your total salary for the year. Any/All of these will strengthen your case. All the best.

mangat2016

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo not
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Doc's Request.
2 feb
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Can anybody tell,how much time oinp takes,after additional document request,to take the decision?

mayu2605

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mangat2016 said:
Can anybody tell,how much time oinp takes,after additional document request,to take the decision?
depends on case to case and officer. for me they asked 4- letters , POF and after 4 working days direct nomination.
for some of them 1 day.

What they asked to you in additional docs?

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mangat2016 said:
Theu sent me requ for additional docs on Sep 27, I submitted on Oct 04. Still nothing

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
@Moh, @DD @SAM:

sorry, was busy compiling some of the stuff, here it goes (need help in few items)

- Copies of your earning statements/payslips from XYZ from May 2016 to present. << (I left my Job at XYZ end of March! and they acknowledged receiving the same earlier in June, how/why do they ask for this I don't know, not possible since I left 2 months earlier!)
- Evidence of the deposits of your pay cheques from XYZ, such as bank statements from the account into which the cheques were deposited. << do they need corresponding payslips too? how long back should I go? months or years??
- Any other relevant information in support of your work experience such as performance evaluation reports, reference letters / or emails discussing assignments relevant to duties that substantiates your experience as an Solution Architect with XYZ. << no sweat, available
- A clear indication of how many hours you work per week, and your hourly wage. << we don't have hourly wages, however the reference letter I submitted clearly mentions my annual salary and the hours worked per week as per local labour law, what should I do?
- Copies of your recent bank statements for the past six (6) months << no problem, will be done tomorrow morning
- Information/ documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario such as evidence of Ontario Labour Market Research, employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience. << available

I'd really appreciate your help for the items in red, thanks a ton in advance!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
OINP.team1 case officer PB

any idea???

sam_1011

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi (December OINP) Members,

do we have a separate thread for Dec members who got ITA?

mrinal3757

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My profile expires tomorrow and I am still waiting for my nomination. What are the steps to notify OINP about the new Express Entry profile?
i.e. screenshots of the new profile, Job code verification etc. Is an email good enough, or shall I send them proofs via post or fax as well?

Thanks.

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
maged_mmh said:
@Moh, @DD @SAM:

sorry, was busy compiling some of the stuff, here it goes (need help in few items)

- Copies of your earning statements/payslips from XYZ from May 2016 to present. << (I left my Job at XYZ end of March! and they acknowledged receiving the same earlier in June, how/why do they ask for this I don't know, not possible since I left 2 months earlier!)
- Evidence of the deposits of your pay cheques from XYZ, such as bank statements from the account into which the cheques were deposited. << do they need corresponding payslips too? how long back should I go? months or years??
- Any other relevant information in support of your work experience such as performance evaluation reports, reference letters / or emails discussing assignments relevant to duties that substantiates your experience as an Solution Architect with XYZ. << no sweat, available
- A clear indication of how many hours you work per week, and your hourly wage. << we don't have hourly wages, however the reference letter I submitted clearly mentions my annual salary and the hours worked per week as per local labour law, what should I do?
- Copies of your recent bank statements for the past six (6) months << no problem, will be done tomorrow morning
- Information/ documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario such as evidence of Ontario Labour Market Research, employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience. << available

the bank statement showing payments should at least be two years period.. the proof of work hours should be stated in the reference letter it is also a requirement for the federal stage as well by cic so i would suggest u get an updated reference letter stating the hours clearly if not possible submit a letter of explanation that legal minimum fulltime jobs here are 8 hours daily as for the hourly wage open an excel sheet with the company letter head write down the hours breakdown divide the monthly salary on the hours and hit print then scan and send..as for payslips since this is also not the way things go around here the unless you are being paid in cash for instance just showing the monthly deposits in the bank statement would be sufficient also try to hightlight them with a marker if u are paid in cash then do the same excel sheet thing and sign it from the somebody in the company/office where u had worked...i see they asked for so much extra documents even for emails if work assignments..thats crazy ..however always send a letter of explanation to clear the hidden facts out i am 100% sure no one there imagines how we run our business here..

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
@Moh, @DD @SAM:

- Copies of your earning statements/payslips from XYZ from May 2016 to present.
Make a PDF of your payslips chronologically from Jan 2016 to present. After March PDF, insert the email in which you notified them of job change

- Evidence of the deposits of your pay cheques from XYZ, such as bank statements from the account into which the cheques were deposited.
Send them Bank statement from Jan 2016 to Present, highlight all salary credits with a pencil. From the email, it appears they are only interested in May2016 to present.

- A clear indication of how many hours you work per week, and your hourly wage.
Send them a LoE. Something like, "As mentioned in my reference letter from XYZ corporation, I worked for 40 hrs per week drawing a monthly salary of 8888. Since March 2016, I started working with ABC corp, as per attached reference letter I currently work for 40hrs per week with ABC Corp.

This is just a bureaucratic formality to fatten their file nothing else. OINP needs just 1 year of full time work-ex in past 5 years, but some officers are obssessed with extracting as many latest docs. as possible. Submit the requested docs and you will receive your nomination before next Draw. All the Best :)

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
sam_1011 said:
Hi (December OINP) Members,

do we have a separate thread for Dec members who got ITA?
yes, @besrofluck has opened the thread..sorry, don't have the details, you'll have to search

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
So finally after 11 months of waiting and helplessness I finally received my nomination today. The points got immediately applied and God willing I'll get an ITA in the draw that is supposed to occur tomorrow.

My details:

CEC
Applied: 17th Dec 2015
AOR: 13th June 2016
Additional docs request: No request
Nomination: 1st Nov 2016