+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_1011 said:
Hi (December OINP) Members,

do we have a separate thread for Dec members who got ITA?
Here you go

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-ircc-pr-process-december-oinp-nominated-t455312.90.html

Here is the Guide to Post-ITA process
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.690.html

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
@AmirHNK @Digital destiny

Thakns indeed for your help ☺

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
maged_mmh said:
@Moh, @DD @SAM:

sorry, was busy compiling some of the stuff, here it goes (need help in few items)

- Copies of your earning statements/payslips from XYZ from May 2016 to present. << (I left my Job at XYZ end of March! and they acknowledged receiving the same earlier in June, how/why do they ask for this I don't know, not possible since I left 2 months earlier!)
- Evidence of the deposits of your pay cheques from XYZ, such as bank statements from the account into which the cheques were deposited. << do they need corresponding payslips too? how long back should I go? months or years??
- Any other relevant information in support of your work experience such as performance evaluation reports, reference letters / or emails discussing assignments relevant to duties that substantiates your experience as an Solution Architect with XYZ. << no sweat, available
- A clear indication of how many hours you work per week, and your hourly wage. << we don't have hourly wages, however the reference letter I submitted clearly mentions my annual salary and the hours worked per week as per local labour law, what should I do?
- Copies of your recent bank statements for the past six (6) months << no problem, will be done tomorrow morning
- Information/ documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario such as evidence of Ontario Labour Market Research, employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience. << available

I'd really appreciate your help for the items in red, thanks a ton in advance!

Are all the additional docement letters this detailed???????

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations @ Antoman, @JMD999 and @A.Syed1 for your NoMs.

Wish you speedy PR

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maged: Great!! The officer is working on your file

Digital/Salem already made the suggestions. Nothing to add.

It's simple straight forward request. You have it all. Double check before sending.

Soon you will get your NoM.

Now, I am too expecting additional doc request when my turn comes!!!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
MZASAM said:
Maged: Great!! The officer is working on your file

Digital/Salem already made the suggestions. Nothing to add.

It's simple straight forward request. You have it all. Double check before sending.

Soon you will get your NoM.

Now, I am too expecting additional doc request when my turn comes!!!
It's pretty sizable request.. I wonder how long will they take to go through all these docs! That's assuming it's a genuine request not just bureaucratic

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
maged_mmh said:
- Information/ documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario such as evidence of Ontario Labour Market Research, employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience. << available
Seniors, could you please help on how to prove the search we do on Labour Market Research, Job search. I understand, if an employer contacts us for an opening, we will have some email communication. But how to prove Labour Market Research, Job search and Applying for various jobs. Thanks in advance.

lovelyece

Star Member
Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
it has been 20 days since i sent additional docs, requested by oinp. And i am waiting for nomination eagerly.
today just got a mail with subject "Your application(EXX) has been updated".

However there is nothing new in my profile.

I want to know , how one get to know that he has been nominated. Does one get a new message in CIC profile ?

does this mail "Your application(EXX) has been updated". means anything (although there is no change in CIC profile)

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
Can any one tell me how long it will take to go to decision phase after submitting addition docs? I have submitted additional docs just last night.