Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh boy

@bestofluck - They just transferred my nomination to the new profile since the 26th, and I accepted just 30mins ago. Will I get ITA

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
frankiefun said:
oh boy

@bestofluck - They just transferred my nomination to the new profile since the 26th, and I accepted just 30mins ago. Will I get ITA
Yes you will. Anyone nominated upto 3rd nov will get

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APP Received Dec 18/15
AOR June 13/16
Add Req Sep 27

Every time I call them, I get the same response. It is in the final stage and Senior Officer is reviewing it.

Its been a month.. No progress.. Its very frustrating

ars999

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – November 2, 2016

Number of invitations issued CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited
2,080 472 points

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
nevergiveup08 said:
APP Received Dec 18/15
AOR June 13/16
Add Req Sep 27

Every time I call them, I get the same response. It is in the final stage and Senior Officer is reviewing it.

Its been a month.. No progress.. Its very frustrating
Everyone is getting nominated sooner or later. Just relax and wait for the good news mail.

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors,
I am a Feb. 2016 applicant. Have recieved AOR, new DD recpt., old DD. Awaiting nomination.

My company, with which I have been employed since 10.5 years now, has sold the division I am currently working with to another corporation. Due to this, my employment records, salary slips, etc. have a employer name change. My tenure, date of joining, etc. is being carried to the the new organisation.

So, the HR letter which i submitted when I had sent the OINP app. stated that "This is to certify that Mr. XXX (Badge Id: XXX) is an employee of ABC Pvt. Ltd. and is employed with us from DD-MMM-YYYY till date.". Now, after the transition, the HR letter states "This is to certify that Mr. XXX (Badge Id: XXX) is an employee of GFU Pvt. Ltd. and is employed with us from DD-MMM-YYYY till date."

In a nut-shell, except employer name change in HR letter and salary slips, bank statements, nothing changes. No change to my tenure, no change to roles and responsibilities, etc.

Question for you all: Should I report to OINP regarding this change via change of personal information form or is this not considered change in personal information?

Thanks in advance.

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frankiefun said:
oh boy

@frankiefun

If you're kind enough, I would need some help with creating new profile after expiry.

1. When you were recreating, did you choose 'Yes' for Provincial Nomination question?
2. Do you get a new job code after new profile and did you have to register in Job Bank again?
3. I learnt from this forum, for creating the profile second time, we would have to use new email since Job Bank will not accept duplicate emailis. Did you have to use new email address?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ michaelcorleone

Your company will give you a copy of agreement with old co. and that the company has now changed the name. Just attach that letter.

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr Optimist said:
@frankiefun

If you're kind enough, I would need some help with creating new profile after expiry.

1. When you were recreating, did you choose 'Yes' for Provincial Nomination question? - I answered NO actually
2. Do you get a new job code after new profile and did you have to register in Job Bank again? - No I did not. I simply accessed my job bank profile and revalidated with a new EE number and job seeker code.
3. I learnt from this forum, for creating the profile second time, we would have to use new email since Job Bank will not accept duplicate emailis. Did you have to use new email address? - My previous answer addresses this.
Then all you need do is send an email to ontarionominee and express entry with your file number in the subject and attach the EE PDF showing your new EE number and job seeker code.

All the best bro!!!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck: Welcome back..Missed fireworks on Diwali
Well, Dec 54, Nov 18 applicants = 72 more NoMs remain. Seems OINP will expedite. Your thoughts.
A couple of NoMs waves, batches will close Nov/Dec.

Do you expect applicants from Jan Feb .. will get the NoMs this year??

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ MZASAM

Yes there are all chances to see most of the nominations. Also those with 472 will get ITA and leave the OINP race. One more draw like this and many will get direct ITA. So you can definitely dream of nomination this year. ;)

You might get direct ITA too. Good luck.

We will see more of fireworks now onwards.

Aug 26, 2016
Category : CEC
Score for OINP : 464
OINP App Received : 4th Jan, 2016
OINP AOR : 29th Jun 2016
ECA Request : 13th October 2016
Additional Doc : 26th October 2016
Additional Doc : 28th October 2016
Nomination : 2nd November 2016

Got Nomination after today's draw :p ..... So ITA on the next draw for sure !!!!.

All the best to ALL OTHER DECEMBER / JANUARY APPLICANTS