NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
bestofluck said:
Depends on POF. if you have FD than you have to show along with statements.
Excuse me!What is FD?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
:eek: ONLY 43/123 NOMINATIONS !!!!!!! 80 STILL WAITING........OCTOBER IS ALMOST OVER.......OINP NEEDS TO SPEED UP :eek:

Bestofluck: Better than 1.5 NoMs..!!!
If OINP wants; it can expedite to > 10 NoM's a day as most of the Dec applicants have submitted the additional docs request. ;D :D ;D :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mohsenfar said:
Excuse me!What is FD?
A fixed deposit.
You have to show them certificate with bank laws saying FD can be en cashed anytime and pre payment is possible if maturity date is mentioned.

andyincanada

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-10-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2016
Passport Req..
12 Apr 2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Apr-2017
Friends, to my request for information on my application, I received an email from OINP that my application has been assessed and finalized & the nomination package was sent by courier service to the address provided on the application.

While this is great news, it is very strange as I did not receive any email from them after my AOR. Also, I haven't received any email from CIC on myCIC account. I contacted OINP a while back and double checked to see the status of my application and it is approved.

So, my question ... has it ever happened to anyone? If so, how long before getting an email from CIC and the nomination package received?

I still cannot believe it until I get the email from CIC.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
andyincanada said:
Friends, to my request for information on my application, I received an email from OINP that my application has been assessed and finalized & the nomination package was sent by courier service to the address provided on the application.

While this is great news, it is very strange as I did not receive any email from them after my AOR. Also, I haven't received any email from CIC on myCIC account. I contacted OINP a while back and double checked to see the status of my application and it is approved.

So, my question ... has it ever happened to anyone? If so, how long before getting an email from CIC and the nomination package received?

Without the nomination mail how will you accept nomination. Call them up and confirm your email id once again and ask them to resend nomination mail

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also have the same situation. When I called them they replied me that I would be receiving a decision by a courier. I posted about that a few days ago but obviously, no one else came across with that kind of situation. I feel weird too. Everyone is getting a nomination by email, while I was told the very weird thing...
andyincanada said:

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:

Bestofluck: Better than 1.5 NoMs..!!!
If OINP wants; it can expedite to > 10 NoM's a day as most of the Dec applicants have submitted the additional docs request. ;D :D ;D :D
Lets not be too greedy. 10 nom per working day will be enough for all to get nominated in 2016 :D

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could you please post the email you received from OINP? Thanks.
andyincanada said:

andyincanada

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-10-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2016
Passport Req..
12 Apr 2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Apr-2017
bestofluck said:
Without the nomination mail how will you accept nomination. Call them up and confirm your email id once again and ask them to resend nomination mail
Well, the operator said that I should be receiving the email from CIC first and then the nomination letter ... but their email says they have sent it. I asked for a tracking number, but he did not provide one. I am assuming the email ID is valid and OK as I did receive the AOR. But will call again to double check.

andyincanada

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-10-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2016
Passport Req..
12 Apr 2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Apr-2017
tgman said:
Could you please post the email you received from OINP? Thanks.
Here you go ...

Hello XXXXX,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Our records indicate that your application has been assessed and finalized. The nomination package was sent by courier service to the address provided on the application.
We hope the above is of assistance to you.

The OINP Team

My application was dated Dec 21, 2015 - am CEC inland. Received AOR on June 14, 2016.

santoshCEC

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
scheduled A
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
andyincanada said:
Here you go ...

Hello XXXXX,

Our records indicate that your application has been assessed and finalized. The nomination package was sent by courier service to the address provided on the application.

The OINP Team

My application was dated Dec 21, 2015 - am CEC inland. Received AOR on June 14, 2016.
This is so Odd ! did you got any additional docs request ? also, its good to be calm and not calling to the operator because he/she might be frustrated with a status enquiry and applications status, so he might given u random information

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andyincanada said:
Here you go ...

Hello XXXXX,

The OINP Team

Congrats to all for the NoMs!!! :) :)

hareshsandeep

Sep 3, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear senior members, a friend of mine has submitted his application on Feb 24th. CEC. Now he has got got promotion and his salary has got increased up to 20% but there is no change in the Title or responsibilities.

Now the question is, should he inform OINP about this ?