+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

SR1978

Apr 5, 2016
Dear Senior members,

Need your help to know how to apply for PCC in India.
Do we have to go to the police station or passport office and how much time do they take.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SR1978 said:
Dear Senior members,

Need your help to know how to apply for PCC in India.
Do we have to go to the police station or passport office and how much time do they take.
Go to PSK (preferably the one that issued your passport or else the nearest one ). If your police records are clear in their system, they would issue the PCC on the same day. In some cases, they initiate manual verification, in that case they can take 7-10 days to issue the PCC.

You need to take online appointment and carry address proofs and passport

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
hareshsandeep said:
Dear senior members, a friend of mine has submitted his application on Feb 24th. CEC. Now he has got got promotion and his salary has got increased up to 20% but there is no change in the Title or responsibilities.

Now the question is, should he inform OINP about this ?
No he should only give party to all :D

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
When will my turn come??? ::)

Hi All!! Congrats on the progress! :p :p :p

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Received NLA Status email!

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program under the Express Entry stream.

Your registration in the Express Entry system, including a valid Express Entry number and Job Seeker Validation code, is a requirement of the Human Capital Priorities Stream and the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Your Express Entry profile E000XXXXXX indicates a status of ‘no longer available for nomination’ in the Express Entry system. This status indicates that you may have accepted a nomination from another province or territory or received an invitation to apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

A status of “no longer available for nomination” means that, should the OINP approve your application, we would be unable to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry system.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to confirm whether you have 1) received an Invitation to Apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada or 2) a nomination from another province or territory, and whether or not you have accepted this invitation or nomination.

Should the program not receive additional information within this timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file which may lead to the refusal of your application.

You can respond to this letter by reply email.

If you have accepted an invitation to apply or another nomination, please notify us if you wish to withdraw you application to the OINP.

Please note that application fees are non-refundable.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

I have already sent them the details of my new profile since the old one suddenly became ineligible while updating my new IELTS score .. I will reply to this email stating the same details again! Should I expect a document request after that?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Jamaicangirl88 said:
When will my turn come??? ::)

Hi All!! Congrats on the progress! :p :p :p
Yes as we see they have started with last week i.e 25th to dec 31. So now you can expect add doc req. Anytime

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ HONEST. Seems you are nominated. Just send them the details again. You will immidiately get nomination
:D :D

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
Guys Today I called OOPNP for asking status of my application.

A Guy from OOPNP ask my file number. After taking my file number he said My application is in analyze by officer. I asked so officer is assigned to my application? and he said yes.

What does this mean?

Thanks

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How many days does it take for nomination certificate to reach India? Is it sent via Canada Post - India Post or any courier?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
BK7 said:
How many days does it take for nomination certificate to reach India? Is it sent via Canada Post - India Post or any courier?
I got in 4 days through Airmax

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
bestofluck said:
Lets not be too greedy. 10 nom per working day will be enough for all to get nominated in 2016 :D
This might be enough for December applicants but Not for all. January was the highest month in number of applications received and if you count as of now only 1500 remaining out of 1800 than also it means 150 working days and 200 calendar days to get just nomination. CIC process next 6 months so it's like 2 year after u will land once you submit application.

Don't you think express entry will loose it's meaning if this is the case.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ankurparekh1988 said:
This might be enough for December applicants but Not for all. January was the highest month in number of applications received and if you count as of now only 1500 remaining out of 1800 than also it means 150 working days and 200 calendar days to get just nomination. CIC process next 6 months so it's like 2 year after u will land once you submit application.

Don't you think express entry will loose it's meaning if this is the case.
Always read the continuity of any topic. We always talk of numbers in forum.

Read few pages back how we derived 1 forum member = 7.5 total members. So when we say 10 forum members it is 75 total members.