+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

ars999

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
bestofluck said:
Its not about past. Once started the speed is not as required

There were 23 Draws in 2015 and in 2016, 22 Draws are all done. May be there are 3-4 Draws in 2016. With today's speed even if they complete December it will be half way mark. (even that seems very unlikely). January has almost 1800 applicants and many more in feb and march making them 3000 still to get nomination.

IF you think this is called ramping up then I am sorry I don't see things done before march 2016 unless they avoid additional doc req or do some major change in processing and again it will clash with the new quota to be announced in November. They will start getting new applications.

The only positive thing is they are working on all aspects, but slow.
How did we arrive at 1800 or 3000 number?

urrry

Oct 25, 2015
Hi, guys
just got additional docs request.

1) Updated proof of settlement funds – 6 months of recent bank statements showing savings
2) Additional proof of work experience at AAA:
– 12 consecutive months of pay slips
– 12 months of corresponding bank statements showing salary deposits
– Income tax statements for 2014, 2015

My timeline:
FSW Outland
App received: December 23, 2015
AOR received: June 17, 2016

Hardik1989

Jun 28, 2016
Hello Seniors,

I have received below email 3 weeks ago and I have already reply them that Neither I have received ITA nor I have received nomination from other province. does anybody got the same email?? Please advise

Dear ****,

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program under the Express Entry stream.

Your registration in the Express Entry system, including a valid Express Entry number and Job Seeker Validation code, is a requirement of the Human Capital Priorities Stream and the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Your Express Entry profile E****** indicates a status of ‘no longer available for nomination’ in the Express Entry system. This status indicates that you may have accepted a nomination from another province or territory or received an invitation to apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

A status of “no longer available for nomination” means that, should the OINP approve your application, we would be unable to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry system.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to confirm whether you have 1) received an Invitation to Apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada or 2) a nomination from another province or territory, and whether or not you have accepted this invitation or nomination.

Should the program not receive additional information within this timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file which may lead to the refusal of your application.

You can respond to this letter by reply email.

If you have accepted an invitation to apply or another nomination, please notify us if you wish to withdraw you application to the OINP.

Please note that application fees are non-refundable.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

rahulP

Mar 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hardik1989 said:
Hello Seniors,

I have received below email 3 weeks ago and I have already reply them that Neither I have received ITA nor I have received nomination from other province. does anybody got the same email?? Please advise

Dear ****,

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program under the Express Entry stream.

Your registration in the Express Entry system, including a valid Express Entry number and Job Seeker Validation code, is a requirement of the Human Capital Priorities Stream and the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Your Express Entry profile E****** indicates a status of ‘no longer available for nomination’ in the Express Entry system. This status indicates that you may have accepted a nomination from another province or territory or received an invitation to apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

A status of “no longer available for nomination” means that, should the OINP approve your application, we would be unable to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry system.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to confirm whether you have 1) received an Invitation to Apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada or 2) a nomination from another province or territory, and whether or not you have accepted this invitation or nomination.

Should the program not receive additional information within this timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file which may lead to the refusal of your application.

You can respond to this letter by reply email.

If you have accepted an invitation to apply or another nomination, please notify us if you wish to withdraw you application to the OINP.

Please note that application fees are non-refundable.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
I got same email (Not Eligible for Nomination) on Oct 11, I replied on the same day,stating My profile is Active and Open with the supporting documents(screenshots of MyCIC profile, CIC letter, job bank registration). No update till today. I think we are on same boat. Lets Hope for the reply soon.

TheGuitarist

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
IELTS Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2017
@Rahul - you did the correct thing. Try dropping them a fax , that speeds up things. @hardik - Pls do the same. it will work that way. It'll take time, nothing to worry about. they will consider and continue with your respective nomination process.

rahulP

Mar 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TheGuitarist said:
@Rahul - you did the correct thing. Try dropping them a fax , that speeds up things. @hardik - Pls do the same. it will work that way. It'll take time, nothing to worry about. they will consider and continue with your respective nomination process.
I replied to the email with the supporting documents.
Yesterday, I called OINP office and got confirmed that they acknowledged my email and supporting documents.

The lady said it is with Senior Processing Officer and I have to wait till my turn comes.

bicko

Jun 9, 2016
Guys two quick questions

1) Received email yesterday that my file have been moved to the decision phase, How long on average does it take for nomination from this stage.
I was never asked to provide any additional documents.

2.) I have already applied for Indian PCC and Canadian criminal check, Hoping its a good idea to be prepared
My question is I am thinking of going for Upfront medical, Any concerns\advise related to not recommending an upfront and waiting until ITA (File number)

Thoughts please ?

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
bicko said:
Guys two quick questions

1) Received email yesterday that my file have been moved to the decision phase, How long on average does it take for nomination from this stage.

2.) I have already applied for Indian PCC and Canadian criminal check, Hoping its a good idea to be prepared
My question is I am thinking of going for Upfront medical, Any concerns\advise related to not recommending an upfront and waiting until ITA (File number)

Thoughts please ?
Great, what's your app date ? CEC or FSW ?
Medicals should be after ITA.. that's the safest and usual rule people follow.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bicko said:
Guys two quick questions

Depends on your luck. There are people who got nomination within 1-2 days of decision mail, there are people who had to wait for 2 months

You have to land within 1 year from your date of medicals, that's a reason IRCC recommends to go for medicals after ITA. Also, the medical center have to upload your test results in the IRCC system so they may ask to see your ITA letter.
Thoughts please ?

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello guys,

First of all congratulations to all who have got nomination and ITA in last draw.

Just 3 questions I have and I hope I will get answers since this is the most active thread as of now.

1) How many days it takes to get receipt of the new DD ?

2) If we receive receipt, does that mean that the file is move with investigator analyst or only after you receive mail from OINP ?

3) In the latest draw of IRCC many people got direct ITA whose score was 475 or more, so do you guys think that it will effect the OINP processing or they will do as they are currently?

Thanks in advance

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
bicko said:
Guys two quick questions

Thoughts please ?

well it should be 7 days max.

bicko

Jun 9, 2016
I have applied under CEC and currently in Toronto

I have read some threads and found an option for upfront medical, hence decided to call one of the panel physician to book a spot for next week.
They said that they are equiped with providing emedicals, hence they will provide me with the medical certificate which I'll need to upload to CIC.

The whole reason me opting for upfront medical is that my work permit is expiring soon and I want to upload all documents as soon as I get ITA without any delay.
Once all documents uploaded and I have the file number, I will use that to extend my work permit since my employer is insisting me to apply for BOWP.

Hope I was able to explain my concern here

Mayur553

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Got additional documents request yesterday. I have been asked to submit 6 months Bank statement for PoF.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bicko said:
Guys two quick questions

Thoughts please ?
I have been waiting for 24 days since my application has been moved for a decision:(
Some people got nominated in 1-2 days. Guess I am the unlucky one.

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
rahulP said:
I replied to the email with the supporting documents.
Yesterday, I called OINP office and got confirmed that they acknowledged my email and supporting documents.

The lady said it is with Senior Processing Officer and I have to wait till my turn comes.
Which no did you call ?
did call using mobile, skype or google hangouts.
Somehow whenever i call i get to speak to only one guy and he does not give satisfying answers.

Please share your experience.