+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
MZASAM said:
Stanlee, Always nice to go through your pointed answers.

Is your post ITA process smooth. Any delays or it is as per your expectations.

Based on the current NoMs pace, draw size, do you for see NoM's for all AoR recipients by year end?

Appreciate sparing your time on this forum.
Yeah, I am into third month post eAPR submission, nothing yet. I am expecting it to take at least 6 months.

Based on the pick up in pace by OINP and two back to back ITAs, looks like they are focusing on clearing up backlogs soon.

JBLJ

Oct 18, 2016
DigitalDestiny said:
The problem is OINP is asking for a whole bundle of docs not just PoF. Even IRCC doesn't asks for this much amount of details nor calls and grill applicants over phone for 45 minutes. Why is OINP acting tougher than other provinces or even IRCC ?
If anybody could answer my questions in points I would really appreciate it.

JBLJ

Oct 18, 2016
JBLJ said:
Hi,
I am new to this forum and recently I received additional documents request. Could somebody explain what "extra" documents I should email them as I have sent them salary slips and form-16 of five years to get nomination.Also, they have asked me to compile in one PDF document. How it can be done.
Following are the documents requested:
In order for us to complete processing of your application to our program, please provide us with the following additional documentation as soon as possible.
1. Please indicate any extended periods of leave, including the dates, and whether this time off was paid or unpaid (05/01/2010-10/31/2015).
Also please provide a list of duties and responsibilities you performed as a Lead-CRM Operations and the contact information of your Manager/Supervisor in order to confirm the employment details (for Lead-CRM Operations role: 05/01/2012-10/31/2015)

2.Updated bank statements indicating your current level of savings. Please note that a single applicant must demonstrate access to at least $12,164 CAD in equivalent - in readily available, unencumbered funds.

3.OINP requires that you have the intention to reside in Ontario. Please submit: - A detailed Information/ documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application. Should the program not receive a response to this request within 15 calendar days, your application will be assessed against the information and documentation received to date. You scan/attach the documents and reply to this email. If submitting via email, please ensure documents are compiled into one PDF document.

TIMELINE:
IELTS-CLB 9 (Expiring on 10th Sep'17)
CRS-429
EE-20th Nov'15
Ontario PT- 20th Nov"15
App received - 29th Dec"15
AOR - 24th June'16
Additional documents request - 11th Oct'16
Nomination-waiting

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JBLJ said:
The problem is OINP is asking for a whole bundle of docs not just PoF.

Please submit it ASAP.

Even IRCC doesn't asks for this much amount of details nor calls and grill applicants over phone for 45 minutes.

Some applicants grilling was more than an hour. Good they spent 45 minutes with you. It's positive sign. You answered their queries!!! Great.

Why is OINP acting tougher than other provinces or even IRCC ?

To satisfy themselves about your application. We can't object to either OINP, other provinces, IRCC.

Be happy, you did your best. Hope for the best outcome. Good luck.

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called OINP today on 416-327-0374 and pressed 1 and 0 to speak to an operator. After about a 30-45 sec. pause I am asked to enter a 10 digit extension or the person I am trying to reach. Has anyone called OINP lately? If so, please help me with extension.

Thanks

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
JBLJ said:
JBLJ, you need to provide exactly what they've asked for...

What is FORM-16? Is that page 16 of the application form where you mention your personal history? If so don't leave ANY gaps... Let's see the individual points...

1. They are asking you to clarify a gap, what did you do from 05/01/2010-10/31/2015, clarify what you're doing and if it was paid (work) or unpaid (looking for work, traveling, etc.). They've also asked you to provide your duties as "lead CRM" and contact details of your boss at the time so that he can confirm that you're doing what you claim to be doing (so make sure you tell him te expect a call). If for some reason you believe he'll intentionally sabotage you if asked then provide a LoE explaining that and the reason.

2. Provide your latest bank statements that show you have at least $12,164 in ready available unencumbered funds - so it must be current account balance or savings. Best to go to the bank and as for a certification letter that you have more than $12,164 of ready available unencumbered funds.

3. You need to write a letter saying WHY you want to settle in Ontario. You should mention companies that you've contacted for job in Ontario (provide evidence) and any friends and/or family you have there. If you do have friends and/or family in Ontario provide a copy their ID.

As for the ONE PDF, well go to a place were they scan documents into files and ask the guy to scan all the documents into one PDF file. If you have a scanner at home you should be able to do this in the scanner software. If you CAN'T don't worry, just explain WHY you can't to them... But bear in mind, if you're claiming to have a IT based NOC and you can't do this then it may raise suspicions.

Good luck and all the best!

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sid.r said:
I called OINP today on 416-327-0374 and pressed 1 and 0 to speak to an operator. After about a 30-45 sec. pause I am asked to enter a 10 digit extension or the person I am trying to reach. Has anyone called OINP lately? If so, please help me with extension.

Thanks
Tried calling them but the number wont connect itself ,not sure whats up with that

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
sid.r said:

Thanks
Try calling again and again. After calling 6-7 times continuously they pick.

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akmoolah said:
Tried calling them but the number wont connect itself ,not sure whats up with that
I got through in the first go but couldn't talk to an operator because it asked for an extension. Called around 11 AM.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it kept asking for 10 digit number, maybe all of them are on AUX

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends:

A request: If you judge that its extremely important in your case to call, fax, mail, go ahead.