Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
souriju said:
Dear Friends,
Like many others even I have not received any phone call or email with additional documents, so last week I called OINP requesting to provide status of my application.
I also mentioned them that my profile is getting expired within 1 month, so what I should do next? Response from nice guy was that your application is in decision phase and you may expect result within 2 or 3 weeks. Also advised only to create new profile last minute before it expires and update same to OINP and they will link to new profile.
Thank you for this info Sourijo

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
March FSW applicant maribui got additional doc. Req on 19 sep sent docs on 7th oct. :-X

Hope they finish with december applicants soon.

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
bestofluck said:
what benefit? where did you derive the 90 days theory from? you already confused someone.
Dear bestofluck,
90 days after ITA was something from other members in same discussion group.
It may less than that... someone said 60 days or less.... or may be score need to be valid only up-to point we file e-APR.

There is nothing confusion to someone, whatever we discuss here is just debate and nothing by rule..
I clearly said all was my understanding and just logical and nothing by rule. Needs to verify by calling OINP.
No one is perfect and knows all rules. We are just trying to help each other.

I would argue that even my second question about work experience above 10 years also should be here only
because yet not received ITA and want to know if something can be done before ITA, it will help other who have more than 10 years work experience and not yet nominated.
After ITA my question has no meaning because after that I know the answer.
Other than bestofluck(we know his answer) please to respond if this thread is only for us to say
"Hi I applied OINP on dec 2015, my timelines, I received call or email for pof or salary slip....
finally received nomination...
then shut up and follow other thread"
Or to collective share our experience and prepare ourselves for any hurdles that may block our nomination or PR
Avoid even minor risk on our journey towards final PR.
If yes please review my discussions points which are concentrated only on those risks in OINP, PR and nothing else.
But I feel bestofluck is easily getting annoyed by if someone gives better solutions to other members in this thread. If you review past message there are many topics discussed by bestofluck not related to OINP. It was very silly(rude) to say you are always wrong for others. Mira Hussan's question was very Genuine but Bestofluck instead of debates and showing risk, he was nothing to worry and fighting and trying to prove maged_mmh is wrong in sentence grammar(which in fact is out of topic).

Because bestofluck asked not to respond no one will answer my questions but re-read and think is it out of topic.

I kindly request Bestofluck request you not to respond or PM on this and others please do respond what you think.
Simple reason why I posted here is there are thousands of other threads and I do not have time to read all and analyze all but I am following only this thread
It would very helpful if someone already has read some of other threads and found answer quickly send me the answer or link so I need not waste time reading all thousands of topics.

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Dentcan said:
Thank you for this info Sourijo
Thanks Dentcan nice to hear part my message gave you some solace .....
But owner of thread(bestofluck) wants me to remove this message......

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
souriju said:
Dear Friends,
Like many others even I have not received any phone call or email with additional documents, so last week I called OINP requesting to provide status of my application.
I also mentioned them that my profile is getting expired within 1 month, so what I should do next? Response from nice guy was that your application is in decision phase and you may expect result within 2 or 3 weeks. Also advised only to create new profile last minute before it expires and update same to OINP and they will link to new profile.

Hoping to get nomination within 2 or 3 weeks and wish best of luck for all to get nominations soon.
Can someone share the details needed after ITA? Sample application with all fields or like OINP application guide pdf
I understand that we need
1) PCC
2) Medical
3) Work experience letters from current and past employer

Also it advisable to inform employer that they may receive verification call.
My doubt is on Work experience letters from past employers, i.e. like OINP only 10 years employer details are asked or need to specify even more than 10 years also in e-APR application. I am worried that in experience letters past 10 years may have old contact number or phone, may be need to find current number form past employers…
One who filed ITA application should be able to answer.
Quick response would be highly appreciated.
Hello,

you can deduce the answer yourself: eligibility points maxes out for 6 years experience, CRS score even less, maxes out for 3 years experience.
So I'd say no, you don't need any reference letters older than past 6 years

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
I REQUEST ALL OF YOU NOT TO QUOTE THE LIST

LIST OF TOTAL DECEMBER APPLICANTS: 132
AOR RECD: 116
APPLICATION RETURNED/REJECTED: 05
NOMINATION: 16

Note: Only Nomination shall be updated henceforth.

Code:
[b]
USERNAME                      RECD              AOR               CAT          STATUS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=green]Antoman                       01st Dec          08th Apr          FSW              [/color]     
[color=blue]Oloriire                      01st Dec          07th Apr          FSW          Nominated 05/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]jondam                        01st Dec          08th Apr          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]AmBina                        01st Dec          08th Apr          FSW             [/color]                   
[color=green]Frankiefun                    02nd Dec          15th Apr          FSW          [/color]
[color=blue]s2l                           02nd Dec          04th Apr          FSW          Nominated 06/10[/color] ;)                   
[color=blue]Vivekskumar8544               03rd Dec          11th Apr          FSW          Nominated 27/09[/color] ;)
[color=green]tgman                         03rd Dec          13th Apr          FSW          [/color]                     
[color=green]jaamit                        03rd Dec          12th Apr          FSW            [/color]
[color=green]Donakinzo                     04th Dec          20th Apr          FSW             [/color]
[color=green]Uzzy                          04th Dec          16th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]Dentcan                       04th Dec          16th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]Megrav                        04th Dec          18th Apr                       [/color]
[color=blue][b]tari7499                      04th Dec          14th Apr          FSW[/b]          Nominated 30/09[/color] ;)
Ashu0729                      07th Dec          Pending
[color=green]adichaurasiya                 07th Dec          20th Apr                       [/color]
[color=blue][b]kora                          07th Dec          22nd Apr          CEC          Nominated 30/04[/b][/color] ;)
[color=green]mrinal3757                    07th Dec          19th Apr  [/color]                            
[color=blue][b][b]Leo_NB                        07th Dec          05th May          CEC          Nominated 10/07[/b][/color] ;)
[color=green]lovelyece                     08th Dec          06th may          FSW          [/color]
[color=blue]Shashank                      08th Dec          06th may          FSW          Nominated 06/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]38018                         08th Dec          22nd Feb          CEC          [/color]
[color=blue]Skanawat                      08th Dec          29th Jan          FSW          Nominated 09/08[/color] ;)  
[color=green]Sedlris                       08th Dec          04th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]girish979                     08th Dec          27th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]7asweh                        08th Dec          06th May                       [/color]
[color=green]spikegin                      09th Dec          17th May                       [/color]
[color=green]Arsalan khan                  10th Dec          19th May                       [/color]
[color=green]jwahba                        10th Dec          17th may                       [/color]     
[color=green]Bk7                           10th Dec          17th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=red][b]hareshsandeep                 11th Dec                            CEC          Returned[/b][/color]
[color=blue]DreamSRk                      11th Dec          20th May          CEC          Nominated 28/09[/color] ;)
[color=green]AK1285                        11th Dec          18th May                       [/color]
[color=red]alpi007                       11th Dec                                         Returned[/color]
[color=green]Melissach                     14th Dec          25th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Abhowmik                      14th Dec          02nd Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Paula-Vilaca                  14th Dec          27th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]souriju                       14th Dec          10th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]JMD999                        14th Dec          09th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]SR1978                        14th Dec          19th May                       [/color]
[color=green]sam_101                       14th Dec          26th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]trilokcic                     14th Dec          01st Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ChapImmigrate                 15th Dec          01st Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]AhmedAbdelazizr               15th Dec          02nd Jun          FSW[/color]
ashwanee                      15th Dec          Pending       
[color=red][b]hemche                        15th Dec                            FSW          Returned[/b][/color]
[color=green]sisia                         15th Dec          02nd Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=blue]kovthe                        15th Dec          03rd Jun                       Nominated 28/09[/color] ;)         
[color=green]Phoenix007                    15th Dec          02nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]hanimorrar                    15th Dec          01st Jun                       [/color]                      
adeep9                        15th Dec          Pending           CEC          
[color=green]akashdesai                    15th Dec          02nd Jun          CEC         [/color] 
[color=green]H O N E S T                   16th Dec          07th Jun          FSW     [/color]
[color=green]Lpbe                          16th Dec          07th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]preciousada                   16th Dec          08th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]hachuflay                     16th Dec          07th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]avalancher                    16th Dec          13th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]tolexy                        17th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]nitinmall                     17th Dec          09th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Mr Optimist                   17th Dec          09th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]hayman                        17th Dec          14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]A. Syed1                      17th Dec          13th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]kulyoma                       17th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=blue]emilywym                      17th Dec                            CEC          Nominated 13/05[/color] ;)
[color=green]JMRG                          17th Dec          08th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Dan504                        17th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]charldr                       18th Dec          13th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]jaimin227                     18th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=blue][b]Dominika                      18th Dec          07th Jun          CEC          Nominated 03/08 ;)
[/b][/color][color=green]kimkim2015                    18th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]alepops                       18th Dec          10TH Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]leksmipriya                   18th Dec          13th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=blue]TheGuitarist                  18nd Dec          13th Jun          CEC          Nominated 30/09[/color] ;)
[color=blue][b]cansingh86                    21st Dec          09th May          CEC          Nominated 20/05[/b][/color] ;)
[color=green]sameermicheal                 21st Dec          13th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]ohmygoditsdhaval              21st Dec          14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]subin_India                   21st Dec          15th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]t3kids                        21st Dec          14th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]myangelbei                    21st Dec          14th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]s.abuhass                     21st Dec          22nd Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Managerchap                   21st Dec          17th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]rahulP                        21st Dec          17th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]mawcanada                     21st Dec          15th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]spearmint                     21st Dec          14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Maindola                      22th Dec          21st Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]baboobbum                     22nd Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]hiheha                        22nd Dec          21st Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=blue]Bestofluck                    22nd Dec          23rd Jun          FSW          Nominated 06/10[/color] ;)
[color=green]ramsubbiah1984                22nd Dec          20th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Mayur553                      22nd Dec          15th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Dhasha1                       22nd Dec          20th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Mayu2605                      23rd Dec          21st Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ammi1271                      23rd Dec          06th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]patnikrishna                  23rd Dec          28th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=blue][b]npr647                        23rd Dec          11th May          CEC          Nominated 20/05[/b][/color] ;)
[color=green]Alexander_hitch               23rd Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
luvanuj                       24th Dec          Pending                                   
[color=green]Halima_9ja                    24th Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]HopeFTBest26                  24th Dec          23th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]AmirHNK                       24th Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=red]sinab                         24th Dec                                         Returned[/color]
[color=green]roshantrv83                   28th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Thundercookie                 28th Dec          11th may          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]maged_mmh                     29th Dec          24th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]praneet87                     29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Sunny_CV                      29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]mangat2016                    29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]ziad87                        29th Dec          24th Jun          FSW  [/color]        
[color=green]Iman.G                        29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Ahmad Shqair                  29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Neel0526                      29th Dec          24th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]willitwork                    29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Kerryberry17                  29th Dec          17th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ronix                         29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green][b]Akhil5293                     29th Dec                            CEC  [/b][/color]        
[color=green]gagan_dhillon                 30th Dec          25th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]DigitalDestiny                30th Dec          29th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Joantasik                     30th Dec          24th Jun          CEC [/color]                              
[color=green]sumitisace                    30th Dec          27th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]gui0506                       30th Dec          9th May           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]michelle567                   30th Dec          27th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]IAMFINE                       30th Dec          29th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=blue]KJHOT                         30th Dec          29th Jun          CEC          Nominated 28/09[/color] ;)
[color=red]chintandarji                  30th Dec                            CEC          Rejected[/color]
[color=green]kanika786                     30th Dec          11th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ABC_27                        30th Dec          27th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]SantoshCEC                    30th Dec          24th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]jaimaicangirl88               31st Dec          28th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]bananamilk                    31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]guri87                        31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]china_cse                     31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[/b]

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
TheGuitarist, welcome to the group. I have added you. and congrats for the nomination

I mentioned you as CEC. please confirm.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Hope to see More nominations before the Draw. Good luck to all who sent additional docs. hope you get nomination in these 2 days.

Happy Dussehra to All

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello Guys,

Just trying to understand that in what pattern OINP gives nomination ?

As an Example, BestOfLuck got nomination as he is December last week applicant and still many applicants are waiting who have sent application earlier than him. So they give nomination in random manner or they give priority based on NOC or some other criteria ?

Hope to hear from you alll something.

Thanks in advance

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow meera's situation is quite complicated... i dont think there is one 100% correct way out of it without going back a few steps...

thats why humble request to everyone - keeps IELTS updated, if its going to expire in 3-4 months or so - write it again, dont take a chance... 3-4 months gives enough time to write the test twice atleast incase you tank it the first time... and is enough time for you to get revaluation done also...
plus i'm not sure if many have come across this before - but in many many cases they are withholding results for investigation purposes... i re-wrote my test on 24th september, result is withheld pending investigation... so i had to book another date in november (original ielts expires in december)
my bro also had the same issue 3 months back, they took 2 months to release his results, and then refused to do a recalibration saying its too late !!!! LOL... we all say OINP is a big marketing gimmick, its a fart in the wind when compared to IELTS... i mean why should a stupid test expire after 2 years, its not like we will forget the language... jeez...

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankurparekh1988 said:
Hello Guys,

Just trying to understand that in what pattern OINP gives nomination ?

As an Example, BestOfLuck got nomination as he is December last week applicant and still many applicants are waiting who have sent application earlier than him. So they give nomination in random manner or they give priority based on NOC or some other criteria ?

Hope to hear from you alll something.

Thanks in advance
well apparently it depends on which officer it goes to... some officers process applications faster, some do it slower... (this has been said by 2-3 officers who spoke to applicants on the forum) its NOT based on NOC...
this is my speculation - but it also depends on how clean your application is, like how much investigation is needed... lets say you work for 5 years in a blue chip company and all docs are in order, vs a guy who claims to be self employed, or gets paid in cash by the company.... that sorta thing... i'm not saying application is not genuine or anything... but it does raise a red flag in officers mind... again just to reiterate - thats purely my speculation.

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
thestunner316 said:
well apparently it depends on which officer it goes to... some officers process applications faster, some do it slower... (this has been said by 2-3 officers who spoke to applicants on the forum) its NOT based on NOC...
this is my speculation - but it also depends on how clean your application is, like how much investigation is needed... lets say you work for 5 years in a blue chip company and all docs are in order, vs a guy who claims to be self employed, or gets paid in cash by the company.... that sorta thing... i'm not saying application is not genuine or anything... but it does raise a red flag in officers mind... again just to reiterate - thats purely my speculation.
Does this means that if application is clean as you said so even febrruary or march applicant can get nomination before december and january ?

My Case Officer Initial is T-LW , any idea or hows experience with this officer ?

Thanks in advance

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ankurparekh1988 said:
Does this means that if application is clean as you said so even febrruary or march applicant can get nomination before december and january ?

My Case Officer Initial is T-LW , any idea or hows experience with this officer ?

Thanks in advance
Yes March app. Already got add. Doc req. 2 of them. So will everyone . There are only 10 % people in forum. We cannot come to any conclusion.

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Any one has Experience with case officer T-LW ?

nitinmall

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
19-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
still waiting for getting any updates...no doc request till date...my file number has T-TA at the end...anybody have any experience wid same.....@bestofluck...ur application was in last week of dec, yet you have received nomination.....where as i have sent file on 17th dec yet still no update....can you let me know wat was ur file number at the end T-XX??

btw congrats... :)

hopefully i should get any update this week atleast