+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Sorry, it is 60 days, It was typo mistake, so even if I will fill my eApr before the expiry date of my IELTS, I am still at risk?????!!!!

Please confirm

Regards,

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Dear Friends,
Like many others even I have not received any phone call or email with additional documents, so last week I called OINP requesting to provide status of my application.
I also mentioned them that my profile is getting expired within 1 month, so what I should do next? Response from nice guy was that your application is in decision phase and you may expect result within 2 or 3 weeks. Also advised only to create new profile last minute before it expires and update same to OINP and they will link to new profile.

Hoping to get nomination within 2 or 3 weeks and wish best of luck for all to get nominations soon.
Can someone share the details needed after ITA? Sample application with all fields or like OINP application guide pdf
I understand that we need
1) PCC
2) Medical
3) Work experience letters from current and past employer

Also it advisable to inform employer that they may receive verification call.
My doubt is on Work experience letters from past employers, i.e. like OINP only 10 years employer details are asked or need to specify even more than 10 years also in e-APR application. I am worried that in experience letters past 10 years may have old contact number or phone, may be need to find current number form past employers…
One who filed ITA application should be able to answer.
Quick response would be highly appreciated.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
HUMBLE REQUEST

THIS IS ONTARIO NOMINATION THREAD. PLEASE AVOID DISCUSSIONS OF POST ITA PROCESS. THERE ARE NUMBER OF THREADS TO DISCUSS VARIOUS TOPICS.

PLEASE CO OPERATE.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@SOURIJU, I request you to make a new thread or discuss post ITA process in some other thread. please
It will be wise of you to delete above 2 posts.

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
bestofluck said:
HUMBLE REQUEST

THIS IS ONTARIO NOMINATION THREAD. PLEASE AVOID DISCUSSIONS OF POST ITA PROCESS. THERE ARE NUMBER OF THREADS TO DISCUSS VARIOUS TOPICS.

PLEASE CO OPERATE.
Sure Bestofluck we will join your ITA thread but still not received nominations so posted here. :D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p :p
I thought you will add me on ITA result only after nomination. :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
This is thread most reviewed so likely to get answers quickly.
Shall I post same message in ITA thread or you will again reply saying do not ask same question every thread :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :eek: :eek: 8) 8) 8) :p :p :p
Never mind just take light...............................

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Well that sounds, like that money is under lien. What if whoever issued the check to you, doesn't have money in his account ?.
A check which may or may not get cleared will most likely not be accepted by OINP.

** Update **
Looks like IRCC does accept checks, may be they mean Cashier's Cheques not sure.... http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Yes that's where I read it from. This is why I am confused if it will pass or not. I was sure I read it when I applied to oinp in December. It doesn't say certified checks just checks. But then someone told me this is only relevant to when you cross the border and in the application phase it has to be bank statements.

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
bestofluck said:
@SOURIJU, I request you to make a new thread or discuss post ITA process in some other thread. please
It will be wise of you to delete above 2 posts.
Which 2 posts you are talking...
first one was already in discussion in same thread then you should ask all others also to move....really this is mean from your side to ask me only. It was not my question and it will be helpful for members in this thread.

Second point about above 10 years Work Experience is sure should have been asked in your ITA thread but due to popularity and I have not received nomination so posted here.
Never mind I will move to ITA thread.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mawcanada said:
Yes that's where I read it from. This is why I am confused if it will pass or not. I was sure I read it when I applied to oinp in December. It doesn't say certified checks just checks. But then someone told me this is only relevant to when you cross the border and in the application phase it has to be bank statements.
what i understand is bankers drafts, cheques ....means bankers draft and bankers cheque.

okay let us take in literal words. OINP says the funds should be readily transferable and unencumbered

I dont think regular cheques fall in this category. They are not readily transferable because there can be stopped payment on this cheques. or may be there are no funds in the account of the party issuing cheque. Bankers cheques are a sure money. In short cheques are not readily transferable.

I request you to transfer the cheque into cash or FD meaning readily transferable. and not take any risk.

remember funds are the most important part of your application. they can be liberal to any other details but for funds they wont be leberal

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
thank you souriju.

I am also novice for post ITA talks. there are experts like rajkamalmohanram, stanlee and others who will reply you if you make a new thread. there are sticky threads and also some threads to discuss anything post ITA.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rmwahab said:
Sorry, it is 60 days, It was typo mistake, so even if I will fill my eApr before the expiry date of my IELTS, I am still at risk?????!!!!

Please confirm

Regards,
No you are not at risk. Once you file eAPR the application will freeze.

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
bestofluck said:
thank you souriju.

I am also novice for post ITA talks. there are experts like rajkamalmohanram, stanlee and others who will reply you if you make a new thread. there are sticky threads and also some threads to discuss anything post ITA.
I agree but instead of new thread can you please suggest most relevant thread where I can post my second question. I do not want to create new. Is it ok to post on your new thread AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED?

But first one is not my question but just answered it and I feel it benefit members from current group.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
souriju said:
I agree but instead of new thread can you please suggest most relevant thread where I can post my second question. I do not want to create new. Is it ok to post on your new thread AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED?

But first one is not my question but just answered it and I feel it benefit members from current group.
what benefit? where did you derive the 90 days theory from? you already confused someone.

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please understand one thing, when we post a topic here, it means we are overwhelmed and desperate for an answer, we are all guessing and the only one who can give a proper answer is someone faced exactly the same situation but we do not have any other choice except trying to benefit from others experience , I appreciate all the friends who tried to help me, I will follow the rule of the group.

Thank you

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
what i understand is bankers drafts, cheques ....means bankers draft and bankers cheque.

okay let us take in literal words. OINP says the funds should be readily transferable and unencumbered

I dont think regular cheques fall in this category. They are not readily transferable because there can be stopped payment on this cheques. or may be there are no funds in the account of the party issuing cheque. Bankers cheques are a sure money. In short cheques are not readily transferable.

I request you to transfer the cheque into cash or FD meaning readily transferable. and not take any risk.

remember funds are the most important part of your application. they can be liberal to any other details but for funds they wont be leberal
Thanks for the advice.