+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

ovidiu.d

Oct 9, 2016
Bucharest, Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, is it possible to receive nomination without additional documents request or phone call? I submitted my file to OINP on December 23rd, received the AOR on June 17th and haven't heard anything since. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I see people with similar timelines already receiving nominations.
So, again, is it plausible to receive a nomination soon?

Thank you

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ovidiu.d said:
Guys, is it possible to receive nomination without additional documents request or phone call? I submitted my file to OINP on December 23rd, received the AOR on June 17th and haven't heard anything since. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I see people with similar timelines already receiving nominations.

Thank you
Yes, it is possible. But please note since OINP has taken so long to process the applications, so they could request for latest POF.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Mira Hassan said:
Thanks every one for attempting to help me ...I should actually pay you all instead of my immigration advisor ;)
What is the best option from the followings
Option 1- Don't accept any invitation on the coming Wednesday and let my express entry expire...Repeat the IELTS, make a new express entry profile with CRS above 400 and ask Ontario to add nomination to it (But what is the validity of the nomination I received? any idea?
Option 2- Accept the invitation the coming Wednesday and then repeat the IELTS and include the new IELTS after I get the needed score then submit to CIC..but what will happen to my profile on 16 when my profile expires? will my express entry close as the included IELTS is expired although I accepted invitation to apply or it will be open to add the new IELTS with the correct score.

I am afraid that It is nearly impossible to submit all my file before 16 as advised..not sure I'll be able to receive medical..

Waiting for your thoughts...thanks
1. You do not have an option to accept ITA, you either fill all the information and submit it within 60 days or you decline it.

2. If you have already received nomination, it will be valid for a period of 6 months. In case your profile expires, you can create a new one, under Application Details section, there is question which says whether you have received any provincial nomination. Answer Yes to it and provide the details, probably 600 points will get added if you answer Yes and provide the details. Also intimate OINP about the new profile as the nomination certificate would have been issued with the old profile number. So with the new profile and 600 points added to it, you will get invited in every draw.

3. If your IELTS expires before ITA, then your profile would become ineligible even after you have received 600 points for nomination, so there is no other way, but to create a new profile.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
ovidiu.d said:

Thank you
similar timeline. 23rd Dec FSW outland. waiting for a doc request over the email.

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can't seem to get a response on my question. I have a check in my name dated around three months back. Can this be used as POF. I already translated it and notarized it when I submitted by application. Please please respond.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mawcanada said:
I can't seem to get a response on my question. I have a check in my name dated around three months back. Can this be used as POF. I already translated it and notarized it when I submitted by application. Please please respond.
I think I replied to you before also for this question.

Anyways, is there a guarantee that this check will certainly be cleared by the Bank ?. If no, how can OINP accept that check as a PoF ?

Why don't you get that check encashed and money deposited in your bank account ?.

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
I think I replied to you before also for this question.

Anyways, is there a guarantee that check will certainly be cleared by the Bank ?. If no, how can OINP accept that check as a PoF ?

Why don't you get that check encashed and money deposited in your bank account ?.
Check is in my name as part of investment I am doing. I can only cash it if I stop investing. This is why. The check can be cleared since date is back and not forward, thanks digital destiny I must have missed your reply.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mawcanada said:
Check is in my name as part of investment I am doing. I can only cash it if I stop investing. This is why. The check can be cleared since date is back and not forward, thanks digital destiny I must have missed your reply.
Well that sounds, like that money is under lien. What if whoever issued the check to you, doesn't have money in his account ?.
A check which may or may not get cleared will most likely not be accepted by OINP.

** Update **
Looks like IRCC does accept checks, may be they mean Cashier's Cheques not sure.... http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Mira Hassan said:
Thanks every one for attempting to help me ...I should actually pay you all instead of my immigration advisor ;)
Option 1- Don't accept any invitation on the coming Wednesday and let my express entry expire...Repeat the IELTS, make a new express entry profile with CRS above 400 and ask Ontario to add nomination to it (But what is the validity of the nomination I received? any idea?
Option 2- Accept the invitation the coming Wednesday and then repeat the IELTS and include the new IELTS after I get the needed score then submit to CIC..but what will happen to my profile on 16 when my profile expires? will my express entry close as the included IELTS is expired although I accepted invitation to apply or it will be open to add the new IELTS with the correct score.

I am afraid that It is nearly impossible to submit all my file before 16 as advised..not sure I'll be able to receive medical..

Both options won't work. Once IELTS expires, so does your profile, unless you have submitted Apr already.
Do your best with the medical clinic in your country (explain everything to them starting NOW) to secure your medical results before the 16th, note that some tests results normally take couple of days which are too long in your case.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maged_mmh said:
Both options won't work. Once IELTS expires, so does your profile, unless you have submitted Apr already.
Do your best with the medical clinic in your country (explain everything to them starting NOW) to secure your medical results before the 16th, note that some tests results normally take couple of days which are too long in your case.
Maged_mmh Mira has already updated new IELTS and scores have gone down below 400. So no option is left now.
Agent has already sent new details to OINP. Surrender nomination is only way out

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
Maged_mmh Mira has already update new IELTS and scores have gone down below 400. So no option is left now.
Agent has already sent new details to OINP. Surrender nomination is only way out
if what you're saying is true: in this case she'd be rejected in CIC stage since she didn't conform to OINP eligibility throughout the time up until submitting eAPR

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
@mira: forget all this, first thing on Tuesday call OINP and nevr hang up until you explain your case thoroughly to a senior officer and get their recommendation on what to do exactly

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Mira Hassan said:

couldn't reply to your PM as your box is full:

https://www.facebook.com/maged.mahmoud

I don't think option 1 should be on the table at all.

let's talk tomorrow anytime.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Thanksgiving day

Thank you OINP for resuming the nomination process, making it better and more efficient, nominating at a faster speed.
Hope everyone gets nominated by the end of this year.

THANK YOU OINP