December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Jamaicangirl88 said:
For those who received nomination:

I am guessing you received an email that your MYCIC account has been updated?

Have you guys received a Nomination Certificate?
yes we get an email saying there is an update in your myCIC account. There we see a pop up saying you have nomination accept or decline. We accept it and we get points added. We also get a nomination email there with all details.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mawcanada said:
Has there been a trend for more than one email of additional request? Or only one email then we are done. I got an ECA request and wondering if I will get something else soon? What are the odds?
yes ECA request is not additional doc req. you may or may not get additional doc req.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck:

1. How does a NoM letter look like; It is similar to AoR format? A bit curious to know.
2. Has the 600 points got updated instantly in CIC.
3. Seems the next draw size would be bigger, around 1500 >

Now, please keep visiting the forum. Many applicants will need your guidance :) :) :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
bestofluck:

1. How does a NoM letter look like; It is similar to AoR format? A bit curious to know.
2. Has the 600 points got updated instantly in CIC.
3. Seems the next draw size would be bigger, around 1500 >

Now, please keep visiting the forum. Many applicants will need your guidance :) :) :)
you get an email in your account saying there is a mail in your MyCIC account. When we open My CIC we see a POP UP saying you have got a nomination and two buttons accept and decline. There is also a mail of nomination with details at the bottom.
When I accepted it , the points did not get added and just said wait for 24 hours to process. But when i logged in again the points were added. became 1038.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
bestofluck:

I am here only untill everyone gets nominated.. tomorrow just taking an appointment for PCC and Medicals. Ahh what a change. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
They didnt ask me to make one pdf. I was asked to submit a 10 year record which was a total of 90 pages. But of course I would understand if it is specifically mentioned. I submitted add. docs in Jan.

bestofluck said:
No they specifically tell you to send in one pdf. Only one pdf for each topic.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Bintehassan said:
They didnt ask me to make one pdf. I was asked to submit a 10 year record which was a total of 90 pages. But of course I would understand if it is specifically mentioned. I submitted add. docs in Jan.
yes this might be a new change. My nominations says this is an online application. they have converted all application to online now.

spikegin

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats BestofLuck .......

I got an additional docs request a week after getting the ECA request.

1) Have been asked for letter since I submitted a Joint bank account .
2) My previous employer's documents do not have the hours per week mentioned anywhere. They have asked for those details too.

Congratulations to everyone who has got the Nomination and good luck to the rest!!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
spikegin said:
Congrats BestofLuck .......

I got an additional docs request a week after getting the ECA request.

1) Have been asked for letter since I submitted a Joint bank account .
2) My previous employer's documents do not have the hours per week mentioned anywhere. They have asked for those details too.

Congratulations to everyone who has got the Nomination and good luck to the rest!!!
Thanks. Lucky you got simple doc req. Send them quickly and get nomination before the Draw. All the best

jondam

Aug 8, 2015
Hi all:

I finally sent all the additional docs today. I received a conformation of receipt within an hour from my analyst.

Hopefully everything will be ok.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
jondam said:
Hi all:

I finally sent all the additional docs today. I received a conformation of receipt within an hour from my analyst.

Hopefully everything will be ok.
Thats new. They also send confirmation now ? they have made everything online and digital recently. Things are moving fast. you will get nomination in a few days. Not more than 4-5 days !!!!

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Congrats s21 and bestofluck. Congrats to everyone else whom I missed . I wish all d best to d rest...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MDM23 said:
Congrats s21 and bestofluck. Congrats to everyone else whom I missed . I wish all d best to d rest...
Thanks MDM23 we join the ITA club in the next draw.