ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
bestofluck said:
What a day to get nominated. This is an historical date which is equal from both sides......61016 :D :D :D :D :D
CONGRATULATIONS BestofLuck! Extremely happy for you! :D Thanks for all the help on the forum at different occasions! :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AK1285 said:
CONGRATULATIONS BestofLuck! Extremely happy for you! :D Thanks for all the help on the forum at different occasions! :)
Thanks a lot. Hope to see your nomination soon. With this speed all December applicants will be cleared by the end of this month.

fortune999

May 19, 2016
Hearty Congratulations Best of Luck!!

This is your day!! All your contributions to this forum turned out be blessings from OINP and they reflected in a faster nomination. I am happy for the December applicants who received nominations so far. Any guess what could be the earliest date that January applicants get their nominations. My IELTS score is about to expire on 14th December, and I am a January applicant. I have received the additional document request in second week of September, but there after no news.

Regards,
Fortune

goldencanada

Star Member
May 4, 2014
bestofluck said:
I am very delighted to update that I have received Onatario Nomination.

I thank you all in the forum especially all the December group applicants to be with me and motivate me all the time during the journey.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Hope to see all the nominations before December 2016. We shall all be together in the PR process
Congratulations, Well deserved.

abhowmik

Feb 25, 2016
bestofluck said:

I thank you all in the forum especially all the December group applicants to be with me and motivate me all the time during the journey.

Hope to see all the nominations before December 2016. We shall all be together in the PR process
Congrats buddy !! Best wishes for you journey through PR process. You helped us a lot.

passion_to_rise

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:

Hey what a fantastic news for you @BestofLuck.. You have been Amazing help to each and everyone at some point in time in this group and other monthly OINP groups.

Congrats again and wish you speedy ITA and PR. :) :) :).

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
fortune999 said:
Hearty Congratulations Best of Luck!!

This is your day!! All your contributions to this forum turned out be blessings from OINP and they reflected in a faster nomination. I am happy for the December applicants who received nominations so far. Any guess what could be the earliest date that January applicants get their nominations. My IELTS score is about to expire on 14th December, and I am a January applicant. I have received the additional document request in second week of September, but there after no news.

Regards,
Fortune
thanks for the kind words. If you have recd additional doc req , you will get nomination in few days. I got additional doc request on 27th and sent on 30th.
If you are CEC you will get a call and next day nomination

Jeremyprayforluck

Jun 23, 2016
bestofluck said:

Congratz, man, best wished to your next journey !

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
bestofluck said:
Thanks a lot. Hope to see your nomination soon. With this speed all December applicants will be cleared by the end of this month.
Yes! I believe next week I will get nomination too ;) I haven't been contacted yet, But keeping my hopes high! :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
passion_to_rise said:
Hey what a fantastic news for you @BestofLuck.. You have been Amazing help to each and everyone at some point in time in this group and other monthly OINP groups.

Congrats again and wish you speedy ITA and PR. :) :) :).
Thank you so much. Wish you all the best too

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has there been a trend for more than one email of additional request? Or only one email then we are done. I got an ECA request and wondering if I will get something else soon? What are the odds?

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
For those who received nomination:

I am guessing you received an email that your MYCIC account has been updated?

Have you guys received a Nomination Certificate?