+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Helo guys..
Can anyone tell me that how the AOR letter seems?
Like i got an e-mail on august 12 saiying:

This letter acknowledges that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) received
your nominee application package on February 02, 2016.
Your application was reviewed to confirm that it is complete and has been forwarded for
assessment. OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase
and again when your application moves to the decision phase. You will also be contacted
directly should we require any additional information to assess your application.
Please be advised that the program is currently in receipt of a large volume of applications
and processing times are longer than usual. We assure you that we are working diligently to
process applications as expediently as possible.
We kindly request that you wait until after you receive notification that your application has
moved to the assessment phase before contacting the OINP to inquire about the status of
your application. This will allow our staff time to focus on processing applications to the
program.

Does this is a AOR>??

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
bestofluck said:
congrats s2l . all the best for ITA. I am with you in the next draw.

updated on page 428
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! :D

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mallikaasharmaa said:
@bestofluck

Awesome news!!!
And your nomination came way earlier than What you expected..
Pretty cool, huh?
Now all of a sudden I'm also very hopeful... :)
Mallikaasharmaa: This can't be a coincidence :) :) :) You are anonymously keeping a vigil and keeping abreast of the progress.
Great!!! keep popping up; many more NoM's in the queue, including yours.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
What a day to get nominated. This is an historical date which is equal from both sides......61016 :D :D :D :D :D

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s2l said:
Hi all,

Just wanted to share with you that I just got Nominated and accepted it. Thanks for all the help and info all of you have provided to my queries.

Also, this means nominations are coming through a lot faster than we have seen before. I truly hope everyone gets theirs ASAP!

Cheers as always.
Congrats!!! on your NoM..Enjoy :) :)

parajulirp

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
InLand
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Congratulation All my Friends who Got Nominations

Specially to "Best of Luck" as he had helped many of us by positive energy, and nice assumption with hope via this Forum.

I wish for SNS76 and Raj too for good news soon. Kindly update me in list please as my timeline follows below waiting nomination for a year as I have sent my application package on 7th Oct 2015.

Desperately looking forward as Officers suggested my file is in final stage on Phone Yesterday!

Cheers Friends & Thanks OINP officers for expediting Processing

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
MZASAM said:
Mallikaasharmaa: This can't be a coincidence :) :) :) You are anonymously keeping a vigil and keeping abreast of the progress.
Great!!! keep popping up; many more NoM's in the queue, including yours.
Yes MZASAM.. infact seeing so much celebrations I think I have lost my sleep now.
Anyway I too had a very good day myself. Got revaluation results in the morning.
Writing score increased by .5 and I am finally out of the mess that I was in.
So, not a bad day after all...

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
s2l said:
Hi all,

Just wanted to share with you that I just got Nominated and accepted it. Thanks for all the help and info all of you have provided to my queries.

Also, this means nominations are coming through a lot faster than we have seen before. I truly hope everyone gets theirs ASAP!

Cheers as always.
Congratz! ;D

Sumaiya86

Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
bestofluck said:
Thank you very much. All the best for your nomination
Just now received my new DD receipt from OINP. Hope the nomination follow fast. I m 23rd February applicant.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mallikaasharmaa said:
Yes MZASAM.. infact seeing so much celebrations I think I have lost my sleep now.
Anyway I too had a very good day myself. Got revaluation results in the morning.
Writing score increased by .5 and I am finally out of the mess that I was in.
So, not a bad day after all...
Great; congrats. Seems the NoMs will come faster than expected; it reminds of the AoR's

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
Preety245 said:
Helo guys..
Can anyone tell me that how the AOR letter seems?
Like i got an e-mail on august 12 saiying:

This letter acknowledges that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) received
your nominee application package on February 02, 2016.
Your application was reviewed to confirm that it is complete and has been forwarded for
assessment. OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase
and again when your application moves to the decision phase. You will also be contacted
directly should we require any additional information to assess your application.
Please be advised that the program is currently in receipt of a large volume of applications
and processing times are longer than usual. We assure you that we are working diligently to
process applications as expediently as possible.
We kindly request that you wait until after you receive notification that your application has
moved to the assessment phase before contacting the OINP to inquire about the status of
your application. This will allow our staff time to focus on processing applications to the
program.

Does this is a AOR>??
Did u receive another pdf with it?
Which says payment of $1500 received??

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
MZASAM said:
Great; congrats. Seems the NoMs will come faster than expected; it reminds of the AoR's
Thanks.. And yes that's exactly what I was thinking.. Speeds getting faster.. We might be in for another surprise just like the AORs for Feb and March..