+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
vananhthai said:
Hello guys, do you know when OINP will reopen? Thank you very much for your help!

Best,

Vi
sometime in November as per their updates. keep checking OINP Update page for latest.

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi Guys,

I have sent two mails requesting my status to both email ids last month and last week. Today morning i got three mails, one from ontarionominee email and 2 from expressentry as below.

Mail 1

Ontario Nominee (MCIIT) 1:14 AM (17 hours ago)
to me
Subject : XHSW-16-97557xxx (MMW)
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

Mail 2

Express Entry (MCIIT)
1:53 AM (16 hours ago)
to me
Subject : XHSW-1601xxx - RM
Dear Mr. Vivek Kumar:
Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now with an OINP processing officer for assessment. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the assessment of your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when your application moves to the decision phase.

Mail 3

Express Entry (MCIIT)
1:54 AM (16 hours ago)
to me
Dear Mr. Vivek Kumar:
Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the decision on your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when a decision has been made on your application.

So in the final mail, it is mentioned the file is moved to senior officer for decision, and mentioned, they may ask for additional docs if required to make decision.

In the first mail the subject is with my case number and officer initial is MMW. In the next two mails the subject line mentions the file number and the officer initial is RM. Hope the mail content is not just copy paste....

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Congrats Vivek, going by this trend we shall see the December Add. doqs requests all through the upcoming month of October. However, the anticipation builds up, as we are yet to see if the decision Nomination period after Add doqs request has been shortened from 2-3 months to maybe a month or just couple of weeks. my guess is still standing at 1 month, so hopefully you can see the decision made by the 24th of October, Hold on there buddy.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
I am surprised they would ask for job search proof as many have advised me not to waste time applying from outside Canada.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Aal_ said:
I am surprised they would ask for job search proof as many have advised me not to waste time applying from outside Canada.
Logically you are correct, but if they ask for it, better to give those. They just need proofs that you have applied, you just have to comply with those.

Rash14

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
We had applied in January 2016 for OINP
Received a new DD request on 7th June, which also mentioned the AOR number (File and case number)
DD request was completed by 14th June2016.
DD was cleared by 7th August 2016.
But nothing from them since June. I am wondering what is taking so long.
Not able to understand anything. What should I do ?? Please help.

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Hello everybody,

For people who are receiving phone calls or emails requiring additional documents to be sent in 15 days..
Do they want the additional documents to be submitted by emails as copy or originals to be sent by courier??
Please update me on the earliest as 15 days is very short time

Thank you all

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
It's email with attachments unless otherwise stated.

rmwahab said:
Hello everybody,

For people who are receiving phone calls or emails requiring additional documents to be sent in 15 days..
Do they want the additional documents to be submitted by emails as copy or originals to be sent by courier??

Thank you all

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
tari7499 said:
It's email with attachments unless otherwise stated.
Have you received any request from them and replied by e-mail, to which e-mail and what should be the subject
Thank you

Regards

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Yes, I have received additional doc request and in OINP email it's explicitly written that attachments can be sent via email.

rmwahab said:
Have you received any request from them and replied by e-mail, to which e-mail and what should be the subject
Thank you

Regards

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rmwahab said:
Hello everybody,

Thank you all
Just send them an email with PDF attachment and you will be good. Could you share your timelines?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
congrats vivekskumar8544. updated list on page 384

It seems they have started with additional doc request and they are speeding up the process. May be there are few more applicants from December who still not have updated about the same.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
congrats vivekskumar8544. updated list on page 384

It seems they have started with additional doc request and they are speeding up the process. May be there are few more applicants from December who still not have updated about the same.
Share your thoughts:

Are all applicants going to be called, all will get a request for submission of additional documents in 15 days..If yes it's going to delay the NoM's

During the past a few applicants got the NoMs without being called or request of additional docs. Any reason, or the officer was satisfied?

We did not witness much activity..calls, request for docs during the last fortnight. What to expect in next weeks and in Oct

How about the seniors like Raj, and others who submitted the additional documents long ago. They are in decision for so many months!!! :'( :'(

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So does that mean we should send enquire emails so they can process our applications? I thought they said that we should not send any emails so not to slow the process down.

vivekskumar8544 said:
Hi Guys,

I have sent two mails requesting my status to both email ids last month and last week. Today morning i got three mails, one from ontarionominee email and 2 from expressentry as below.

Mail 1

Ontario Nominee (MCIIT) 1:14 AM (17 hours ago)
to me
Subject : XHSW-16-97557xxx (MMW)
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

Mail 2

Express Entry (MCIIT)
1:53 AM (16 hours ago)
to me
Dear Mr. Vivek Kumar:
Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now with an OINP processing officer for assessment. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the assessment of your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when your application moves to the decision phase.

Mail 3

Express Entry (MCIIT)
1:54 AM (16 hours ago)
to me
Dear Mr. Vivek Kumar:
Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the decision on your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when a decision has been made on your application.

So in the final mail, it is mentioned the file is moved to senior officer for decision, and mentioned, they may ask for additional docs if required to make decision.

In the first mail the subject is with my case number and officer initial is MMW. In the next two mails the subject line mentions the file number and the officer initial is RM. Hope the mail content is not just copy paste....