MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny, Bestofluck:

Good advice. The officers may not have the patience to request the docs again. Always better to provide them what they requested.

A friend of mine got picked for H1B in USA. He did not submit the client letter were he was deputed for a project.

He got a RFE, request for evidence, that his petition won't be considered unless he submits.

Now the whole process is delayed for weeks.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
tgman said:
Dear Mzasam, Bestofluck, Digitaldestiny
Thanks a lot! Appreciate your help!
Well I think 4 applicants before you recd phone calls. But you have not recd it. This might be a change now. process will be faster, if they stop calling and just send additional doc request to all. Next week will be crucial to see the changes if there any. Good luck for Decision phase and nomination now.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Well I think 4 applicants before you recd phone calls. But you have not recd it. This might be a change now. process will be faster, if they stop calling and just send additional doc request to all. Next week will be crucial to see the changes if there any. Good luck for Decision phase and nomination now.
Yes I was expecting a call, since several December guys received it, however, in my case it was an email. Let's all hope for the faster processing and eventually-Nominations!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck: Let's hope and pray OINP/IRCC now start issuing NoM's and ITA's to all eligible applicants with AoR's.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
DigitalDestiny, Bestofluck:

Good advice. The officers may not have the patience to request the docs again. Always better to provide them what they requested.

A friend of mine got picked for H1B in USA. He did not submit the client letter were he was deputed for a project.

He got a RFE, request for evidence, that his petition won't be considered unless he submits.

Now the whole process is delayed for weeks.
There is nothing like advice. it is only sharing.

We all are here in the forum to discuss things which come in our way to ease the processing. I avoid replying to the posts which are technical and what is written in the application guide purposely. I want all applicants to read the application guide and interpret things by themselves. But what is not written in application guide we must all discuss and put our views so that we can find the best solution to solve it. Sometimes reading between the lines is also very important.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Bestofluck: Let's hope and pray OINP/IRCC now start issuing NoM's and ITA's to all eligible applicants with AoR's.
yes it will be worth watching the changes now. We all predicted that they will stop calling applicants after new officers join in because it is time consuming and not feasible and would delay the process. IF they really start sending additional doc request the process will me much much faster than AOR now.

I hope everyone up to 15th December gets additional doc request by next week.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck:

This lull for a complete fortnight points to some activity that's ongoing in the background which we are unaware off.

OINP seems to be focused now on processing NoM's which might start soon as the year will come to an end within few weeks.

As declared they have to start issuing PT in Oct/ Nov, also their quota would be due and they certainly have to submit their NoM's figures to IRCC.

Let's see how the events unfold.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Bestofluck:

This lull for a complete fortnight points to some activity that's ongoing in the background which we are unaware off.

OINP seems to be focused now on processing NoM's which might start soon as the year will come to an end within few weeks.

As declared they have to start issuing PT in Oct/ Nov, also their quota would be due and they certainly have to submit their NoM's figures to IRCC.

Let's see how the events unfold.
What I feel is that, the new quota will not be declared before December and it will be active only after march 2017. So they have enough time to process all applications.

IF they start sending PT again before the process, I shall withdraw my application and get new PT with my increased score of 471. At least online processing will be there and we will be able to track the process. They very much know this will happen and most of us will withdraw applications, so they will have to process all the files before they start sending new PT.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
What I feel is that, the new quota will not be declared before December and it will be active only after march 2017. So they have enough time to process all applications.

IF they start sending PT again before the process, I shall withdraw my application and get new PT with my increased score of 471. At least online processing will be there and we will be able to track the process. They very much know this will happen and most of us will withdraw applications, so they will have to process all the files before they start sending new PT.
who said the new system will be PT-based? maybe something more like Manitoba's

also. new application=new fees?

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Withdrawing the old application and submitting new. it's not that easy as it sound! Need to give reason why withdrawing. also you need to mention in new application why you withdrew old one. 1500$ again... and how can you be sure that they would not take this much time again...

Best for all of us is to wait and watch! nothing else can be done !!

maged_mmh said:

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@amriash, it was just an sarcastic statement !!! LOL I am not doing anything right now. I just wanted to say they will not come out receiving new applications until they complete processing the old ones this time, because the new system is online and modified and they will not like to continue the old one with that.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maged_mmh said:

on a lighter side

OINP gave you 9 months to earn salary LOL and we earned much more than 1500 CAD ;D ;D ;D ;D

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck: WoW: I never knew you are sitting on CRS 471. Why you did not get the ITA when the scores were between 470 - 450 ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
bestofluck: WoW: I never knew you are sitting on CRS 471. Why you did not get the ITA when the scores were between 470 - 450 ?
I just completed my Additional Diploma...and scores never came down. I also dint go for revised ECA thinking I will get nomination before the scores come down.!! All meshed up. But I did my course from LPU which is recognized by WES so ECA will be done anytime.

When i joined the pool the scores were 451, so I immediately started 1 year course to increase my scores. today i got reward for my decision.