+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
MZASAM said:
Stanlee: How do you see the prospects of getting NoM's for all the eligible AoR recipients in view of the latest draw.
Our analysis and predictions are not going to work unless we have full information as to what is happening. I only hope and wish the wait ends for all the applicants who have been waiting for nomination.

Keep yourself occupied. I would like to reiterate few things below which I mentioned sometime back.

I can understand, how frustrating the wait can be especially when you have anticipated and planned things accordingly. And the fact is no one has control on the timelines as neither OINP nor CIC is concerned about our plans in life, they are just doing their job. But having said so, a little more transparency will give us some relief. However, the things that you have control on during this time are

1. Arrange more funds (which could help you settle in Canada quicker and better or last even longer even if you do not manage to find a job sooner in Canada). Also it will also help you build towards the corpus to buy a house.

2. Learn a skill, take up a course which will help you land better jobs in your area of expertise as competition would be quite high considering the number of immigrants that they are taking in every year.

3. Learn French, as it will help you land jobs in Quebec as well and will also help you stand out as mentioned in the above point.

4. Research more about the province that you want to finally settle. Also, research whether there is an alternate profession or career that you can think of or pursue which you could not or cannot pursue in your country for relevant reasons known to you.

5. Cultivate a hobby, Canada will give you lot of time, how are you planning to spend it - Working Extra? I believe not, everyone wants a better life, that's why we decided to immigrate.

6. And above all, exercise and maintain good health, what is the point of landing in Canada with hypertension, anxiety and high blood pressure. Then the money that you earn will get spent to maintain your health.

There is no point worrying over things over which you don't have control, instead take control of things which you can and the rest will fall in place.

All the best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Stanlee said:
Our analysis and predictions are not going to work unless we have full information as to what is happening. I only hope and wish the wait ends for all the applicants who have been waiting for nomination.

Keep yourself occupied. I would like to reiterate few things below which I mentioned sometime back.

I can understand, how frustrating the wait can be especially when you have anticipated and planned things accordingly. And the fact is no one has control on the timelines as neither OINP nor CIC is concerned about our plans in life, they are just doing their job. But having said so, a little more transparency will give us some relief. However, the things that you have control on during this time are

1. Arrange more funds (which could help you settle in Canada quicker and better or last even longer even if you do not manage to find a job sooner in Canada). Also it will also help you build towards the corpus to buy a house.

2. Learn a skill, take up a course which will help you land better jobs in your area of expertise as competition would be quite high considering the number of immigrants that they are taking in every year.

3. Learn French, as it will help you land jobs in Quebec as well and will also help you stand out as mentioned in the above point.

4. Research more about the province that you want to finally settle. Also, research whether there is an alternate profession or career that you can think of or pursue which you could not or cannot pursue in your country for relevant reasons known to you.

5. Cultivate a hobby, Canada will give you lot of time, how are you planning to spend it - Working Extra? I believe not, everyone wants a better life, that's why we decided to immigrate.

6. And above all, exercise and maintain good health, what is the point of landing in Canada with hypertension, anxiety and high blood pressure. Then the money that you earn will get spent to maintain your health.

There is no point worrying over things over which you don't have control, instead take control of things which you can and the rest will fall in place.

All the best!
+1. Thanks Stanlee!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee: Thanks for summarizing your perspectives. Highly appreciate it.

At this juncture all the applicants with AoR are in a state of uncertainty. True, we don't have control over several matters.

We all know; in this world everything has a limit and a time frame. Example: USA H1B process is transparent with time lines and

accountability. Even the other provinces except OINP are well organized and managing their program well.

Granting NoM / PR is a prerogative of OINP/IRCC. We all applied after we got the invitation and we all invested time, money.

Irrespective of what ever their decisions are, OINP / IRCC must inform the applicants on the website. It would bring clarity and

the applicants can plan themselves. For over a year, we are stuck in a quagmire for none of our mistakes.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
No updates of any phone call since 2 weeks !!!! OINP at a stand still. Hope to see some progress here for December applicants next week.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear members,
I would like to cheer December group a little bit and share that just few minutes ago, 164 days after AOR and 296 days after submission, I have just received an additional docs request from officer with initials MAM:
• Identity and Civil Documents –
o A copy of your current passport (should be valid for at least two more years). Clear copies of all pages.
• Updated proof of settlement funds –
o 6 months of current bank statements showing savings (the statements must include your name, account number, transit and institution number, account balance and currency)
o Proof of transfer for any deposits made into your account during this period (e.g. transmittance forms for wire transfers, explanation/source for large deposits)

I have two questions with regards to the docs request:
1. I had submitted the copy of my passport with all pages. Although the title page shows that passport has expired, however it's been extended and the stamp is put on the corresponding page. The question is: why OINP wants me to provide the passport copy again? Would it be possible that they didn't notice the extension of the passport and deem it expired?
2. I have no problems to provide my savings account statement as POF . What is unclear is the second piece of info they require-Proof of transfer for any deposits made into your account during this period (e.g. transmittance forms for wire transfers, explanation/source for large deposits) Wouldn't be the account statement just enough?
Thanks a lot! And let's hope for the quick nomination and ITA for all of us.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
No updates of any phone call since 2 weeks !!!! OINP at a stand still. Hope to see some progress here for December applicants next week.
Dude, We too are in the queue!!! Why only Dec applicants, say " Hope to see some progress here for ALL applicants next week

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tgman: Please send them end to end copy of both your PP and other requested docs ASAP. Don't assume anything.

After all with such an strenuous effort; difficulties you got the request!!!

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tgman said:
Dear members,

1. . The question is: why OINP wants me to provide the passport copy again? Would it be possible that they didn't notice the extension of the passport and deem it expired?
Re-send copy of entire passport again. Cover to Cover. Also send a LoE explaining that your passport is extended upto XX-XX-XXXX date please refer to stamp on page# ZZ

2. I have no problems to provide my savings account statement as POF . What is unclear is the second piece of info they require-Proof of transfer for any deposits made into your account during this period (e.g. transmittance forms for wire transfers, explanation/source for large deposits) Wouldn't be the account statement just enough?
They need explanation for every deposit made into your account to make sure you haven't borrowed the PoF money and it's not a short term loan that needs to be repaid.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
tgman said:
1. I had submitted the copy of my passport with all pages. Although the title page shows that passport has expired, however it's been extended and the stamp is put on the corresponding page. The question is: why OINP wants me to provide the passport copy again? Would it be possible that they didn't notice the extension of the passport and deem it expired?
Thanks a lot! And let's hope for the quick nomination and ITA for all of us.
01. As MZASAM said send all copies of both passport again.
02. IF at all you have tempered your fixed deposit, i.e if you have transferred or withdrawn any money or deposited them back..you need to explain them or else just bank statement and fixed deposit copies will be enough.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Dude, We too are in the queue!!! Why only Dec applicants, say " Hope to see some progress here for ALL applicants next week
Well December is in-turn right now and 4 of them have recd phone calls. January will follow December and so on. Since 15 days there is no more phone call. OR else I consider myself as 8th may applicant and wish everyone else gets nomination before me.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
01. As MZASAM said send all copies of both passport again.
02. IF at all you have tempered your fixed deposit, i.e if you have transferred or withdrawn any money or deposited them back..you need to explain them or else just bank statement and fixed deposit copies will be enough.
Dear Mzasam, Bestofluck, Digitaldestiny
Thanks a lot! Appreciate your help!