+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ maged_mmh

Another immigration program means you cannot apply to Qubec. it is not through EE. When we are in the pool we have ticked All Provinces which means more than one province will select us from the pool and invite. We can apply to more than one province and accept only one nomination.

As MR Optimist said, please go ahead with your interpretation. Where is it written you cannot apply to more than one province? no where.

Immigration programs are

Direct provincial nomination program not through EE like qubec
Family class
Business class
refugees and asylum...etc

Read this carefully for which immigration program will be covered by EE.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp#4 Point 4

4. Which immigration programs will be covered under the Express Entry system?

The Express Entry system will apply to the following Canadian economic immigration programs:

Federal Skilled Worker Program,
Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
Canadian Experience Class.
Provinces and territories will also be able to recruit candidates from the Express Entry system for a portion of the PNPs in order to meet local labour market needs.

fill out the Express Entry profile first. Provinces and territories can then search the Express Entry pool and ask a candidate to apply for their PNP. When the candidate gets a nomination certificate, they will update their Express Entry profile.

** Province and territories....means more than one

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
thestunner316 said:
lot of frustrated applicants on this forum :) :) keep up the spirit guys...
I heard yesterday that a friends friend got his PR from US 15 years after he applied for it... He is based in Dubai, never been to the US before... #JustSaying :)
We will say the same thing for OINP...we got nomination after 20 yrs ... :D :D :D :D

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck... You might already know it. Still putting out there explicitly for the benefit of those who may not be aware.

Not all provinces send invitation letters to EE profile inbox like OINP does. Candidates have to voluntarily approach provinces requesting nomination.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
@ maged_mmh

Another immigration program means you cannot apply to Qubec. it is not through EE. When we are in the pool we have ticked All Provinces which means more than one province will select us from the pool and invite. We can apply to more than one province and accept only one nomination.

As MR Optimist said, please go ahead with your interpretation. Where is it written you cannot apply to more than one province? no where.

Immigration programs are

Direct provincial nomination program not through EE like qubec
Family class
Business class
refugees and asylum...etc

Read this carefully for which immigration program will be covered by EE.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp#4 Point 4

4. Which immigration programs will be covered under the Express Entry system?

The Express Entry system will apply to the following Canadian economic immigration programs:

Federal Skilled Worker Program,
Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
Canadian Experience Class.
Provinces and territories will also be able to recruit candidates from the Express Entry system for a portion of the PNPs in order to meet local labour market needs.

fill out the Express Entry profile first. Provinces and territories can then search the Express Entry pool and ask a candidate to apply for their PNP. When the candidate gets a nomination certificate, they will update their Express Entry profile.

** Province and territories....means more than one
Apparently you and the other fella know better than the government own officers who assess the applications.. or maybe it's just pride eating up your marbes..

anyway, suit yourself with whatever you see fit

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Mr Optimist said:
Bestofluck... You might already know it. Still putting out there explicitly for the benefit of those who may not be aware.

Not all provinces send invitation letters to EE profile inbox like OINP does. Candidates have to voluntarily approach provinces requesting nomination.
They dont do it now but they might do it in future, that is what EE is designed for. PEI invites on EOI right now., they may pick up from EE. It is their choice. ON decided t pick up. with the success of OINP many will follow in future. That is the reason we have ticked ALL provinces. IRCC has left the decision on provinces.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh: Shame on them. We can't call them Govt. officers.

akashdesai1989

Oct 6, 2015
hey guys, i got my AOR just today. They have resent me today with the actual AOR date of 02nd June, 2016. My application is under 2nd stage.

File recieved on 15th dec, 2015

plz update. Thanks.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akashdesai1989 said:
I went OINP office yesterday. They are currently nominating 28th Nov files..
Hmm, we haven't got any nominations here on the forum lately. Not a single Nov applicant.
I'm a 23rd Nov applicant and in the last email 2 weeks ago they said "pending review by an analist - second stage."

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
just in:

Dear Applicant,

We have been unable to process your payment (draft # xxxxxxxx) with our bank. Please provide us with a new bank draft in the amount of $1500 made out to the Minister of Finance, Ontario at your earliest convenience.
Thank you,

this is for the 2nd draft they received on 30th June and they sent a receipt for the same on 6th July!!

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So they just send random emails / give random answers ???

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
upon calling the brute on the phone who replied after handful attempts, he said check with your bank!!!!!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
akashdesai1989 said:
is that what they said or what you observed?

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Good work Akash. Were you able to get anymore info that could be useful for us?

akashdesai1989 said:
hey guys, i got my AOR just today. They have resent me today
with the actual AOR date of 02nd June, 2016. My application is under 2nd stage.

File recieved on 15th dec, 2015

plz update. Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
akashdesai1989 said:

28 November? How do you know that? Did they tell you? Its strange because a few October and most of November (early November) applicants are still waiting. Did you mean to say they are moving Nov 28 files to the decision phase?

Yesterday, a December applicant (FSW outland) got her nomination. She got her AOR before any November applicant did on Jan 29th. Congrats to her!