December Application OINP

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
@DigitalDesitny dont lose hopes, we are soon going to make another group

"AOR in January 2017- Join here"
I would have loved to join " IRCC AOR in January 2017- Join here" instead looks like we would be joining "OINP AOR - six months and still waiting- Join here" group :p :p :p :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:
I would have loved to join " IRCC AOR in January 2017- Join here" instead looks like we would be joining "OINP AOR - six months and still waiting- Join here" group :p :p :p :p
What we have achieved so far is 4500 posts and 1,91,000+ views for December Application OINP......says all

let us submit all these 300 pages of December applicants to OINP.

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
you interpreted in your way. They do tell you cannot accept 2 nominations. anyway...you must do what you believe is true. I still insist you read it carefully what it says

Applications are not accepted from applicants who:

• Have an application in process under another immigration program in Canada;

This says another immigration program......not province. please don't hesitate to apply if you are invited after the session. IF i get invite I will definitely apply

Other program means Family class, Business class...etc.

I repeat this so that other applicants do not interpret wrong.

Thinking about it, these provinces can not share applicant's personal details for any purpose other than the intended. So, I don't think other provinces will know if the applicant has applied for PNP in more than one province.

However, some provinces specifically ask if the applicant has/had applied for PNP from other provinces. Even if the applicant answers "No", they will never be able to find the truth on their own. If provinces have access to anything, it is to our EE profile and there is no trace of evidence to show how many PNPs we have applied for.

Dominika

Jul 29, 2014
yy_ca_pr said:
Congrats @dominika

I have questions about your bridge WP Extension application:
1. What type of work permit did you have? Did you extend open WP?
2. What supporting documents did you submit?
3. Do you submit in paper or online?
4. Do you get your new work permit now?

My work permit will expire at the end of this month and I only got OINP AOR last month. Would it be risky to apply bridge WP without nomination letter?

Thanks
Hi! Sorry, I don't get any notifications when someone mentions me, so didn't see this until now.
1. I had a PGWP and sent not completed app to extend that. The app needed to include a nomination letter and AOR once I apply for PR, which of course I didn't have because I wasn't nominated at the time
2. The officer who called me asked to submit T4, pay slips, proof that I applied for wp extension. As for the wp extension app, I wrote a letter explaining that I'm still waiting for the nomination
3. I applied in paper, because, as you've probably already checked, online app processing time is 32 days vs 101 days in paper. So that gave me 3 months to wait for OINP.
4. Havent gotten it yet, it has been only a little over 2 months since i applied. I'm planning to send a case specific inquiry to attach my newly received nomination letter and AOR

It is risky, but I needed to have a valid status and continue working as I don't have parents to fall back to and found this is the only way to work. This is how i did it, but it is, of course, up to you on how you decide to proceed.

KJHOT

Star Member
May 12, 2016
HI GUYS
SENT EMAIL TO OINP THIS MORNING (ONTARIONOMINEE@ONTARIO.CA) INQUIRING MY APPLICATION STATUS

THEN GOT REPLY AS FOLLOWING

THANK U FOR YOUR INQUIRY
WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A HIGH VOLUME OF CALLS AND EMAIL TO OUR PROGRAM.WE ARE WORKING DILIGENTLY TO RESPOND TO ALL INQUIRIES AND WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
PLEASE BE ADVISED ONTARIO HAS PLACED A TEMPORARY PAUSE ON.....

IS THIS A STANDARD REPLY????
THEY WILL SENT ME ANOTHER EMAIL RIGHT? ABOUT THE SECOND STAGE OR FINAL STAGE SOMETHING

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr Optimist said:
Thinking about it, these provinces can not share applicant's personal details for any purpose other than the intended. So, I don't think other provinces will know if the applicant has applied for PNP in more than one province.

However, some provinces specifically ask if the applicant has/had applied for PNP from other provinces. Even if the applicant answers "No", they will never be able to find the truth on their own. If provinces have access to anything, it is to our EE profile and there is no trace of evidence to show how many PNPs we have applied for.
Don't think IRCC would leave such a loophole in their new shiny EE system. They wouldn't want multiple provinces adding 600 points each to a single profile !.

Our OINP File# is linked to EE Profile so at the time of issuing AOR ,OINP might have already updated our EE profile to reflect that . That way, if any other province,opens our EE profile, they will immediately come to know that OINP is working on our application.

Just my guess/speculation.... may be people who have already applied to multiple provinces can share their experiences

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KJHOT said:
HI GUYS
SENT EMAIL TO OINP THIS MORNING
Writing in all Caps is not considered prudent.

Anyways, what you have received is just an automated response. They will send another reply to you.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A EE profile is locked when one accept a nomination. One can't accept more than one nomination.
Therefore, there is no issue with multiple provinces adding 600 points each to a single profile.

yy_ca_pr

Jun 13, 2016
Thanks for your reply, Dominika. It's very helpful! I just got the email asking for additional documents this morning. No phone call before that. They ask for T4, Notice of Assessments, recent bank assessment showing all assets and proof of change of status application(or a statement that I have not applied yet). should I apply a visitor record, or bridge WP for responding that email? or just provide a statement?

Dominika said:
Hi! Sorry, I don't get any notifications when someone mentions me, so didn't see this until now.
1. I had a PGWP and sent not completed app to extend that. The app needed to include a nomination letter and AOR once I apply for PR, which of course I didn't have because I wasn't nominated at the time
2. The officer who called me asked to submit T4, pay slips, proof that I applied for wp extension. As for the wp extension app, I wrote a letter explaining that I'm still waiting for the nomination
3. I applied in paper, because, as you've probably already checked, online app processing time is 32 days vs 101 days in paper. So that gave me 3 months to wait for OINP.
4. Havent gotten it yet, it has been only a little over 2 months since i applied. I'm planning to send a case specific inquiry to attach my newly received nomination letter and AOR

It is risky, but I needed to have a valid status and continue working as I don't have parents to fall back to and found this is the only way to work. This is how i did it, but it is, of course, up to you on how you decide to proceed.

Dominika

Jul 29, 2014
yy_ca_pr said:
Thanks for your reply, Dominika. It's very helpful! I just got the email asking for additional documents this morning. No phone call before that. They ask for T4, Notice of Assessments, recent bank assessment showing all assets and proof of change of status application(or a statement that I have not applied yet). should I apply a visitor record, or bridge WP for responding that email? or just provide a statement?
I'm not sure, I haven't applied for a visitor record and don't know how that process is. Keep in mind, you can't work if you apply for a visitor record. I guess, if i were in that situation, I would send a statement saying you havent applied but will apply before your wp expires and can provide them with the proof once you do. Ask around more, sure more people can advise you

jjani

May 17, 2016
yy_ca_pr said:
Hi if you don't mind can I please ask you when is your permit expiring ?

@Dominika : Thanks a lot for your answers there are many in the similar situation and it will help all of us a lot. Did you get regular updates on the application processing after clearing each stage ?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
What we have achieved so far is 4500 posts and 1,91,000+ views for December Application OINP......says all

let us submit all these 300 pages of December applicants to OINP.
Wow: Amazing feat; You deserve the compliments, bestofluck..
To me, This forum is like an oases in desert..

Congrats: To all members who shared their perspectives, experiences, info which benefited so many applicants during this journey..

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Don't think IRCC would leave such a loophole in their new shiny EE system. They wouldn't want multiple provinces adding 600 points each to a single profile !.

Our OINP File# is linked to EE Profile so at the time of issuing AOR ,OINP might have already updated our EE profile to reflect that . That way, if any other province,opens our EE profile, they will immediately come to know that OINP is working on our application.

Just my guess/speculation.... may be people who have already applied to multiple provinces can share their experiences
600 points are added only after you accept a nomination. CIC has restriction on number of PNPs you can accept, not on the numbers you can receive. You can receive many offers, but can accept only one.

True that OINP file# is linked to EE profile. But OINP file# is referred only within OINP. Outside of it, nobody knows. As of now, not even CIC knows our OINP file numbers.

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yy_ca_pr said:

Hey yy... Good to know that your application has started progressing. All the best!! :)

Can you pl share your timeline? Also CEC or FSW as well as if you are in Canada or outside?

Stats are collected from rest of the folks too (latest on page 299) so that everyone on this forum get an idea of where is OINP in terms processing applications.

Dominika

Jul 29, 2014
jjani said:
Hi if you don't mind can I please ask you when is your permit expiring ?

@Dominika : Thanks a lot for your answers there are many in the similar situation and it will help all of us a lot. Did you get regular updates on the application processing after clearing each stage ?
not sure what you mean by updates..emails? I'm inclined to say no, I called, emailed and faxed multiple times for them to note my app as urgent. Also, I asked the local MP to help me. My nomination came in 2 days after i called my officer to remind that i'm already on expired wp and need them to work at my file. might be coincidence too, but it was me telling them that i need them to give me a decision on my case, regardless, positive or negative, just an answer, so I can have a plan on what to do next.