+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

alexander_hitch

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_1011 said:
They might be returning the package if they found the application to be incomplete, nothing to worry, they will give you certain number days to send back the package.
(see my timeline).

and yes they aren't usually informing us by emails, i found out only when i reached out to them.

Hang in there, best of luck.
They have stopped accepting return applications back. There are few users in this thread whose application was returned and OINP has given no information/not asked regarding resubmission

chintandarji

May 16, 2016
sam_1011 said:
They might be returning the package if they found the application to be incomplete, nothing to worry, they will give you certain number days to send back the package.
(see my timeline).

and yes they aren't usually informing us by emails, i found out only when i reached out to them.

Hang in there, best of luck.
They have stopped receiving new application after 9th may. and if your package is return and if you re-submit that means it's a new application which is not accepted now. there is a one guy on this thread too. who had the same thing.

link2satish

Nov 18, 2015
I belive OINP stopped accepting only for the below streams...

All applications for the Employer Pre-screen and International Students (Masters Graduate and PhD Graduate) streams sent after 5 p.m. EDT on May 9, 2016 will not be processed and will be returned to the applicant along with the unprocessed payment.

The OINP will continue to accept applications from Foreign Worker and International Student with a Job Offer applicants as Employer Pre-screen applications are assessed. Only those Foreign Worker and International Student with a Job Offer applicants whose job offer has been approved through the Employer Pre-screen application process may apply to the OINP.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chintandarji said:
I just got a call from purolator for address correction. which means my package is return. I didn't get any mail or anything that state the reason for rejection. let see if I found the reason for rejection in my package. I am suppose to pick it up today after work.. all the best guys
They might have just returned your expired draft. Don't worry and don't loose hope till you see the contents of the courier. Wish you all the Best.

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
chintandarji said:
They have stopped receiving new application after 9th may. and if your package is return and if you re-submit that means it's a new application which is not accepted now. there is a one guy on this thread too. who had the same thing.
Keep us updated !!

nitishdesh

Oct 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
link2satish said:
I belive OINP stopped accepting only for the below streams...

All applications for the Employer Pre-screen and International Students (Masters Graduate and PhD Graduate) streams sent after 5 p.m. EDT on May 9, 2016 will not be processed and will be returned to the applicant along with the unprocessed payment.

The OINP will continue to accept applications from Foreign Worker and International Student with a Job Offer applicants as Employer Pre-screen applications are assessed. Only those Foreign Worker and International Student with a Job Offer applicants whose job offer has been approved through the Employer Pre-screen application process may apply to the OINP.
Make sense...do any one know under which stream sinab have applied for pnp?

alepops

Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is very difficult to get through... I've been trying calling OINP since friday with no luck...

They said my bank draft had expired when it doesn't have any expiry date.
I sent them an email asking if they could please encash it but have received no reply.
I'm sure they haven't even tried.

It's very difficult to get a Bank Draft here in Mexico.
I only could get Scotiabank to do so, and when I went past friday to ask for one again, they have some problem with their "system" and haven't been able to issue a new bank draft...

I don't know what else to do...
Anyone from Mexico that can help me?

Or from anywhere else that can come up with a solution?
I'm desperate....

Thankyou!

chintandarji

May 16, 2016
DigitalDestiny said:
They might have just returned your expired draft. Don't worry and don't loose hope till you see the contents of the courier. Wish you all the Best.
My DD is from TD canada trust, it's never expire.

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
chintandarji said:
for sure. Right now I'm waiting for purolator to allow me pick up or they drop me at my place. once I got the reason. I will share it with you.
Did you try calling OINP? Asking what are they sending through purolator?

Also, how come you know that it's from OINP?

maindola

Sep 28, 2015
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i just got aor and request to resend expired dd.

I also found my app reached oinp on 22 dec and not on 24 which i was earlier persuming.

Just want to quickly recechk if my friend in OT creates draft for my application from his bank account, is it legal?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats @maindola..... Wish You Speedy Nomination !

OINP just wants it's fee to resume processing your application..... you can get draft created from anyone's bank a/c and it shouldn't be a problem....

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
maindola said:
Guys i just got aor and request to resend expired dd.

I also found my app reached oinp on 22 dec and not on 24 which i was earlier persuming.

Just want to quickly recechk if my friend in OT creates draft for my application from his bank account, is it legal?
You should check with your bank if your draft really expired or not! Some people got notification about sending a new draft but it's not really expired!

chintandarji

May 16, 2016
dhasha1 said:
Did you try calling OINP? Asking what are they sending through purolator?

Also, how come you know that it's from OINP?
I'm trying to call them but they are not picking it up. and the purolator lady had leave voicemail and told me that there is a package from ministry of citizenship. that how I figure it out.