+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akmoolah said:
Hopefully they finish off till the 24th this week so next week they can start from 28th Dec Applicants. DD is expiring on 30th June. Hope they will encash it :-\
They will not en cash it. They don't even deposit the DD now. That's why they have speed up giving AOR. So be prepared for a new DD.

Yes lets hope they complete December applicants now. its high time January and rest applicants are waiting.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
bestofluck said:
Do it for me and than say anything. DOnt just increase your number of threads.

banks are nationalised what difference it makes with panchayat or municipality. correct your facts first
That was a joke !! LOL.
You're funny Man!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
souriju said:
In may case also they issued receipt of payment along with AOR but when , DD was en-cashed only after a few days after AOR, I checked with my bank DD en-cashed date.
but they dint ask you to send new DD. Did they?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Lets see who comes first and update the news of getting AOR

will OINP make it a Thrilling Thursday

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
positiveenergylittlesun said:
I have a feeling they will finish sending out AORs for all Dec applicants by the end of this month. ;D ;D ;D
hope they understand feelings of applicants now

Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dec 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I'm also a December applicant. I would like to contribute with some info regarding the expired DD case.

In December I sent a cheque which was issued without an exact expiry date. I got the AOR this week and I was informed in the e-mail that my DD is expired. (Hence I got a receipt as some of you)

After having the dissappointing news from OIPN I contacted my bank and it was confirmed that my cheque has no expiry. I tried to call OIPN, but it was impossible to do that is why I sent an e-mail the day after I got the AOR email. Surprisingly I got an answer within a day in which I was informed that OINP will try to enchash my cheque and I will be informed within a couple of days. So now I am waiting for further info from OIPN.

If nothing happens I can still cancel my cheque (in my bank) and I can get back the money and ask for a new cheque which will be unnecessary if OIPN tries to encash my original cheque as it was promised.

I have figured out some details about the process of issuing a cheque and as far as I know when you ask for a cheque from your bank your money is transferred from your account to a deposit account of your bank. Your bank usually has a partner bank in Canada where the cheque can be encashed and if it happens you bank transfer your deposited money to the Canadian partner bank. My bank clerk was not able to provide information whether my cheque has been encashed in Canada or not. Only the bank HQ can answer this question but the process looked quite time consuming for me that is why I have not asked for it.

So in a nutshell:

I could have been cancelled my cheque and send a new one but sending a polite complaints looks effective so far. I will inform you guys about the result of this approach.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
cron said:
I'm also a December applicant. I would like to contribute with some info regarding the expired DD case.

In December I sent a cheque which was issued without an exact expiry date. I got the AOR this week and I was informed in the e-mail that my DD is expired. (Hence I got a receipt as some of you)

After having the dissappointing news from OIPN I contacted my bank and it was confirmed that my cheque has no expiry. I tried to call OIPN, but it was impossible to do that is why I sent an e-mail the day after I got the AOR email. Surprisingly I got an answer within a day in which I was informed that OINP will try to enchash my cheque and I will be informed within a couple of days. So now I am waiting for further info from OIPN.

If nothing happens I can still cancel my cheque (in my bank) and I can get back the money and ask for a new cheque which will be unnecessary if OIPN tries to encash my original cheque as it was promised.

I have figured out some details about the process of issuing a cheque and as far as I know when you ask for a cheque from your bank your money is transferred from your account to a deposit account of your bank. Your bank usually has a partner bank in Canada where the cheque can be encashed and if it happens you bank transfer your deposited money to the Canadian partner bank. My bank clerk was not able to provide information whether my cheque has been encashed in Canada or not. Only the bank HQ can answer this question but the process looked quite time consuming for me that is why I have not asked for it.

So in a nutshell:

I could have been cancelled my cheque and send a new one but sending a polite complaints looks effective so far. I will inform you guys about the result of this approach.
Turly said. As I am telling you all they are not depositing the Draft. They have considered all DD's to be expired.

The thing is you might end up wasting more time than others who will send a new DD.

If you would have send a new DD it would have reached in three days and they would have returned you the old DD for which you can get refund. Now you will have to wait for them to reply you. In tern you will lose more time. This is OINP !

Still however anyone wants to continue with the DD and thinks the validity is more than 6 months or No validity of the DD they sent, they must immediately forward a letter from bank along with the copy of DD that the DD is still valid. This make more sense.

I suggest everyone must send a new DD because it takes only three days in bargain and the process is on. After all early nomination matters.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
cron if you are in India you cannot cancel the DD without returning the old one. So its always good to send a new one so that the process is on. They will return the DD anytime which can be cashed out.
Also send me your details. app reached date AOR date. so that i can update you in the Dec list on page 155

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Where are DigitalDestiny, maged_mmh, Iman.G and patnikrishna gone? come on guys its time for you all to wake up and receive AOR.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Got my AOR today...Details in my signature below. Hopefully the nomination follows asap because my ielts is expiring in 4 months from now, profile in 5 months from now,etc...list goes on. But relieved to see the AOR.

Best of luck to all.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MDM23 said:
Got my AOR today...Details in my signature below. Hopefully the nomination follows asap because my ielts is expiring in 4 months from now, profile in 5 months from now,etc...list goes on. But relieved to see the AOR.

Best of luck to all.
congrats MDM23 . good news to start with. updated
have you been asked to send a new DD?

Arora k

Jun 24, 2015
What i feel is as they were getting many complaints for not giving the AOR ,so decided to send AOR just to give a false hope ,and for DD most of the Canadian bank specifically TD ,the bank drafts does not expire so if they are still asking to send new ones then are just playing around with people feelings,for them its a joke but for us its messing up our life .i called them 2 days ago to ask about my file as my work permit is expiring in few months ,they said its still some time left you have to wait few months more . :mad:

Now they are giving AOR and making people to wait for nomination until people don’t get mad for this thing now.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Arora k said:
What i feel is as they were getting many complaints for not giving the AOR ,so decided to send AOR just to give a false hope ,and for DD most of the Canadian bank specifically TD ,the bank drafts does not expire so if they are still asking to send new ones then are just playing around with people feelings,for them its a joke but for us its messing up our life .i called them 2 days ago to ask about my file as my work permit is expiring in few months ,they said its still some time left you have to wait few months more . :mad:

Now they are giving AOR and making people to wait for nomination until people don’t get mad for this thing now.
But its good to send new DD immediately to keep process on rather than sending mail that the DD is still valid. We have to be more practical.