NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
02-06-2016
MDM23 said:
Its mandatory to update OINP regarding this information. Send them a courier with copies of passport pages. Drop them an email first notifying them about this.
Ok. Thanks MDM23 :)

sisia

May 10, 2016
Great new! Got my AOR finally.

Here is my timeline:

CEC Inland
EE created: 2nd Dec 2015
NOI received: 4th Dec 2015
App received: 15th Dec 2015
AOR received: 2nd June 2016

Best wishes for all applicants!!! :) :) :)

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I finally got confirmation from my friend that my International Money Order has been drawn since April. Now this makes sense since judging by when i submitted my application, i should have received AOR from OINP at about that time.

So i proceeded to call OINP and got through to Barry (the guy with the baritone voice :)) and told him my draft had been cashed and yet no correspondence from OINP for AOR. Well, after asking my last name, i got the longest wait ever when calling OINP and then he said 'Do you have access to fax?' and i said No at first and then said well i have a friend in Canada who i assigned as representative, and he said yes, ask him to fax to xxx-xxx-xxxx and ask for the status of your application.

I then asked if he could check to see if a completeness check had been done on my application and he said he did not have access to check such information.

So i am now more confused cos it may be that AOR e-mail somehow never got to me or maybe was sent to wrong e-mail address. Maybe additional docs request has been sent there as well?

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
sisia said:

Here is my timeline:

CEC Inland

Congrats dear. 2 applicants from 15 Dec have got aor. Hope they speed up more. But nevertheless better than before.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
frankiefun said:
Hi Guys,

I finally got confirmation from my friend that my International Money Order has been drawn since April. Now this makes sense since judging by when i submitted my application, i should have received AOR from OINP at about that time.

So i proceeded to call OINP and got through to Barry (the guy with the baritone voice :)) and told him my draft had been cashed and yet no correspondence from OINP for AOR. Well, after asking my last name, i got the longest wait ever when calling OINP and then he said 'Do you have access to fax?' and i said No at first and then said well i have a friend in Canada who i assigned as representative, and he said yes, ask him to fax to xxx-xxx-xxxx and ask for the status of your application.

I then asked if he could check to see if a completeness check had been done on my application and he said he did not have access to check such information.

So i am now more confused cos it may be that AOR e-mail somehow never got to me or maybe was sent to wrong e-mail address. Maybe additional docs request has been sent there as well?
Firstly even if you have not recd a mail, it would have been recd in MYCIC account. So AOR is not recd according to me. But as you see there are 2 applications returned just in the beginning of December, they have already checked all applications is quite obvious. there is no more return and its just a delay for some or other reason. May be the signing officer is on a vacation who has got your file or the duty is changed and allotted to other officer who kept your file below all other applications. There is a chance you get direct nomination which has happened many times before.

Even my bank told me my draft was cleared on 14th March and no message from them.

I hope you receive your AOR soon.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AK1285 said:
This is scary! My IELTS expires in Nov 2016 and EE profile is expiring in Oct 26, 2016!
If you do not receive your nomination before Nov 2016, it will be a big problem and your score might go below 400 or the profile will become ineligible. so do not take a risk even for a day, because looking to the speed of nominations it is even worse than getting AOR. Even October and November people are waiting for nominations and not all have got it, which means 8 months from now ! just take a IELTS test in September and play safe.

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Firstly even if you have not recd a mail, it would have been recd in MYCIC account. So AOR is not recd according to me.
So we will get a message on the MYCIC account when we get AOR? Has this been confirmed?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
BK7 said:
So we will get a message on the MYCIC account when we get AOR? Has this been confirmed?
you will get a mail in your mail account that there is an update in your MY CIC account and you will find AOR there with 2 pdfs.

by the way did you call up OINP why you have not recd the AOR till now? it is seen that they are working on 15th December applicants and you are 10th Dec. call up OINP and also mail them regarding your status of application.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends: Advise

My IELTS Date appeared: 26 Sep 2015

Date of Issue 8 Oct 2015

2 years completion 7 Oct 2017

OINP received my application 16 Feb 2016

Am I good with IELTS duration, or seeing the trend of slow processing of AOR/NOM or ??? ???

should I start preparation to appear for IELTS which I hate because I got 6.5 in writing three times. The rest 8, 8, 9,

Very unfortunate as my CRS is 432. IF I would have got 7 in writing at least in one of the attempts my CRS would have been 482, getting direct ITA

:'( :'( :'(

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure if you would get an update in MYCIC account for AOR. Can someone having received AOR shed some light on this.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
you will get a mail in your mail account that there is an update in your MY CIC account and you will find AOR there with 2 pdfs.
you won't receive any updates in your My CIC regarding the AOR from ONIP.
you will get it only by email.

Phoenix007

Apr 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
02-06-2016
sisia said:

Here is my timeline:

CEC Inland

Congratulations sisia :)

Phoenix007

Apr 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
02-06-2016
frankiefun said:
Hi Guys,

Good luck frankiefun. Hope you get your AOR/Nomination soon :)

Phoenix007

Apr 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
02-06-2016
Wishing for quick AORs and Nominations for all.
Good luck everyone :)