AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
mrinal3757 said:
Hi,

I had received the PT through my Express Entry profile on 07th Nov 2015 and the completed application was delivered on 07th Dec 2015.
When I inquired about the status of my application, I received the below reply from OINP on March 11, 2015:

Your application has been received in our office and is in queue for review by an officer.

If the application is complete, you will receive an acknowledgement letter from OINP by email to indicate that your application has been accepted by this office.

If the application is not complete, the entire application package will be returned to you by Purolator including the payment.

After that I did send multiple emails, but never received any more replies. What happens in such case? Are they still working on applications received in Dec 2015 or, they have paused processing anything until Nov 2016? My CRS is 402, applied under NOC 2173, Human Capital Priorities.

I am very worried, Kindly advise.
Hi,

Not receiving email replies is pretty normal. So don't worry. They are still working.

To All fellow members,
Let's start ranting about this over social media and let's hope some major news company can hear us and put us on national news in canada.

I can start tweeting with some #tags and handles. Not to mention, that i have sent an email to Immigration ministry more than a month ago, there is still no response.

Also, I got my results of IELTS. Got screwed in writing (6 bands), got 8+ in all three modules.

I know it's lot of information, but I wasn't active since many days so got many stuff to say. Also, I was reading updates from all members from page 122!

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
kovthe said:
Feeling happy, even though I have a lot to travel ahead :).

Today I finally received email from Ontarionominee@ontario.ca with subject line "Acknowledgement Letter" :). Finally it came after waiting period of ~7 months. Acknowledgement letter start as "This letter acknowledges that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) received your nominee application package on December 15, 2015.
Your application was reviewed to confirm that it is complete and has been forwarded for assessment. OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase and again when your application moves to the decision phase. You will also be contacted directly should we require any additional information to assess your application.
"

Any idea how long it takes now to get the nominations? Also what will be the next process? Do I need to take any action from my side?

Lastly please update "EE OINP Timelines Spreadsheet" (forum name-Kovthe, row number 344)
One more dec 15th applicant received AOR. he has updated his info in the spreadsheet.https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wBVA84e9i-uW3SEFnrHPOECTagG4imkCUoc0SsTtukQ/edit#gid=1449150989

@bestofluck - pls update the sheet. kovthe user is listed in our list @ pg 126

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys anyone who's DD expired and they were contacted by oinp to submit new DD

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dhasha1, All members

We have patiently waited for so long; let's wait for some more time and expect OINP expedites AOR/NOMS. :)

There may be certainly some reason, background which has slowed down AOR/NOM ;D

The workload, backlog is simply a pretext. 8)

According to our info, understanding OINP has 5500 nominations Quota. :-[

I am sure the officers, Manager's have to report, provide reports to top executives on a monthly basis. :-X

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
MZASAM said:
Dhasha1, All members

We have patiently waited for so long; let's wait for some more time and expect OINP expedites AOR/NOMS. :)

There may be certainly some reason, background which has slowed down AOR/NOM ;D

The workload, backlog is simply a pretext. 8)

According to our info, understanding OINP has 5500 nominations Quota. :-[

I am sure the officers, Manager's have to report, provide reports to top executives on a monthly basis. :-X
I bet they do. But I am at the point that I have started losing my patience. It's been a high-time that they need to answer the questions in correct way!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
dhasha1 said:
I bet they do. But I am at the point that I have started losing my patience. It's been a high-time that they need to answer the questions in correct way!
SIX MONTHS is no patience I tell you, it's a lack of respect.

3 more weeks and I'm trying for Oz, my only regret is the time wasted for that impolite and inefficient office

melissach

Jan 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H O N E S T said:
They have driven me to a stage that I am not caring anymore now .. Thank you Ontario ..
Don't lose hope, your AOR is on its way ;)

melissach

Jan 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is possible that we will have to wait until December for nominations? 1 year of waiting? :eek:

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
melissach said:
Is possible that we will have to wait until December for nominations? 1 year of waiting? :eek:
by then, our EE profiles will expire and we won't have access to accept the nomination.. black comedy!

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@dasha1 is right.

We should at least send complaint/feedback to Ontario Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International trade :-
http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/english/contact/index.shtml

If they receive even 10-20 complaints, Ministry will have to look into this mess

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
@dasha1 is right.

We should at least send complaint/feedback to Ontario Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International trade :-
http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/english/contact/index.shtml

If they receive even 10-20 complaints, Ministry will have to look into this mess
Done. Below is what i wrote

Currently the OINP processing times for Human streams priority capital is horribly wrong and dreadful. I have been waiting for about 5 months now as i am writing this .I understand that there is huge backloads of application but the fact that an applicant has to wait about 5 months just to get an acknowledgment doesnt cut it out. Ontario is so focused on providing clarity but honestly there is none.
Everytime i send an email inquiring about the status of my application all i get is generic response which i have probably memorized by now and all it says is we have received your application and due to huge backlog our response may be delayed. Everytime i call the OINP office the agents on the phone say that your file is in final stage and there may be a response soon in a couple of weeks. How soon is that? Clearly this is a frustrating and agonizing wait because
a) they dont have clear answer about their case
b) People are starting to look into other options of immigrating to other countries preferably Australia because their process is much faster.
c) the tale of Expiring Banker's Cheque ( Most DD's are valid for 6 months if International) . Why should the applicants have to suffer to submit a new DD when OINP has clearly not done their job in 6 months as well.

Is the highest level of customer service Satisfaction OINP has to offer? If yes then this a poor service with lack of good administrative process.

Hope this can priorities the applications.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
READ CAREFULLY THIS LOGIC : BE POSITIVE AND KEEP FAITH: EVERY ONE WILL GET AOR

It has been observed that in the beginning when December applicants recd AOR, there were 2 application which were rejected, one of them was of 15th December. This means they have opened all applications and finished the completeness check. NOw if they give AOR to all means they commit to give nomination within 90 days, which is what they do not want. Thats why they are sending AOR so slowly. I believe all applicants will receive AOR one by one and no DD problem will also arise.

They just do not want to commit 90 days so early because they are not done with October and November applicants giving nominations and so they want to avoid the replying on phone on mails.

I am observing this since beginning and this is what I feel. May be I am wrong but truly this gives hopes to us unless any DD is expired or any application rejected is been notified.

Do not get provoked and write anything to such a big Govt who knows their responsibility well. Guys patience is the biggest treasury you must possess not only now but in future also.

Lets wait and see this week which will be bringing in many good news.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
request to akamoolah and dhasha1 to calm down for few more days when you have already waited so long. I am sure you will get AOR soon.
@DigitallDestiny they already have recd thousands of complains and calls. more than 10 is done by myself only.
@HONEST read my logic and I am sure all applications and getting AOR.
@ MDM23, kovthe updated for AOR

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ maged_mmh. EE profile will not expire for 2 reason.

one is what I said earlier they prolong the AOR just because they commit of giving nominations in 90 days and so once you get AOR they will definitely give nomination in 90 days

Secondly they will complete all nominations before November before the new quota release and so hopefully no EE will expire.