December Application OINP

Paula-Vilaca

Mar 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sbrs2010 said:
Don't go into all that Paula, just relax and be happy about the AOR. From AOR date your processing starts
Thanks for your advice.
I'm just wondering because in the AOR receipt its says my application was received in January 28th and at this time my deadline had past 45 days to send my application.

myangelbei

Sep 15, 2015
Hi, I got a question

My OINP application got received on Dec 21, 2015 (CEC inland) and I did not hear anything yet but I think I probably gonna receive the nomination soon.
My question is: After I got my Ontario nomination and received 600 points, Can I get married with my girlfriend (right now my status is single and my girlfriend only have visitor visa) and send our application as a couple during the EE phase after receive ITA? Make it more complicated, my girlfriend currently pregnant (5 weeks). If I can, is there any risk about this? will I be questioned by Federal immigration office?

Please advise and thank you all in advance.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Paula-Vilaca said:
Thanks for your advice.
I'm just wondering because in the AOR receipt its says my application was received in January 28th and at this time my deadline had past 45 days to send my application.
They have started making silly mistakes now. The new staff is taking OINP nowhere. I wont be surprised if they send your nomination to someone else who has never recd. AOR. :p

To me it seems to be a typo error and because of this error I thin they stopped sending AOR's now.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
NO more AOR's?

Where are we going to end up this way? well I almost guessed everyone after 15th December will face tough time with their DD expiring. Now I think the time has come they will ask for new DD. Thats why they dont seem to be in hurry to send any more AOR's.

A man can reach to Moon in few days but reaching CANADA......

ThunderCookie

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Just spoke to the OINP office operator. she found my case and told the same old story -

"Your application is in process with senior officer. He/she will definitely contact you if they need any info or will roll out your decision"

When I asked about timelines, just replied saying she currently has no definite timelines as there is huge backlog. :(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ThunderCookie said:
Just spoke to the OINP office operator. she found my case and told the same old story -

"Your application is in process with senior officer. He/she will definitely contact you if they need any info or will roll out your decision"

When I asked about timelines, just replied saying she currently has no definite timelines as there is huge backlog. :(
They are not clearing the backlog, lol I here this backlog since 4 months. I think its useless to call them now. Lets wait and watch their new strategy.

ChapImmigrate

Jun 1, 2016
Hey Friends-

I'm a longtime reader, first time poster. I'm writing because my Application was received on 12/15/2015 and my Bank Draft is going to expire on 06/10/2016 -- in 9 days.

I'm not sure what to do -- I've checked with the bank and as of yesterday, the draft has still not been cashed by Ontario -- so I worry they may not deposit the draft in the next 9 days.

Anyone have any suggestions? Is there any way to speak to the Ontario immigration office to ask them what to do?

Good luck to everyone else out there waiting on their AOR...

chintandarji

May 16, 2016
ChapImmigrate said:
Hey Friends-

I'm a longtime reader, first time poster. I'm writing because my Application was received on 12/15/2015 and my Bank Draft is going to expire on 06/10/2016 -- in 9 days.

I'm not sure what to do -- I've checked with the bank and as of yesterday, the draft has still not been cashed by Ontario -- so I worry they may not deposit the draft in the next 9 days.

Anyone have any suggestions? Is there any way to speak to the Ontario immigration office to ask them what to do?

Good luck to everyone else out there waiting on their AOR...
Have you try to email ontario with you express entry profile number.??
I had query twice for status and they had responded in few days. may be it works for you.
they will probably give you response.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ChapImmigrate .... It's quite surprising because our assessment was that OINP would have encashed all Dec. drafts by now since few Jan applicants had reported that their Drafts were encashed. From which bank did you take your bank draft ?. Are you CEC-inland or FSW-outland ?

Anyways, as per OINP FAQ, If bank draft expires then they will request the applicant for a fresh draft and in the mean time the application will retain it's position in the processing queue.

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Paula-Vilaca said:
Thanks for your advice.
It does not matters which date ONIP received your application but 90 days start from the date AOR letter was sent to you.
my case letter says received 15th Dec they received application....

Paula-Vilaca

Mar 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
souriju said:
It does not matters which date ONIP received your application but 90 days start from the date AOR letter was sent to you.
my case letter says received 15th Dec they received application....
Hi souriju,
It does matter because AOR receipt its says my application was received in January 28th and at this time my deadline had past 45 days to send my application. (according to OINP rules)
Let me know if I'm wrong.

I dropped my application in person on December 14th.