+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-pr-express#mi-pr-express

gets updated in an hour after draw

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
souriju said:
Hi MDM23 where did find draw results earlier, I remember it was displayed on below site very late(may be after couple of days)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

it would help us to find results of draw soon...
HI Souriju,
In the link you've pasted above, the section where u see the scores, has another link, "Seek full text for ministerial instructions". It translates into the link below, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-pr-express#mi-pr-express

Sedlris

Feb 11, 2016
Quick question guys, my IELTS will be 1 year old in November.
Does this mean it will expire then or only after the 2nd year?

Damn this wait is killer.
Keep the faith guys.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Sedlris said:
Quick question guys, my IELTS will be 1 year old in November.
Does this mean it will expire then or only after the 2nd year?

Damn this wait is killer.
Keep the faith guys.
the validity is 2 years.
my ielts was 1 year in Feb this year itself and I sent my oinp app in December 2015

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
MDM23 said:
HI Souriju,
In the link you've pasted above, the section where u see the scores, has another link, "Seek full text for ministerial instructions". It translates into the link below, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-pr-express#mi-pr-express
Thanks MDM23

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Paula-Vilaca said:
Also time for some Nomination. ;D
Actually time for ITAs for all who has score about 450.

mangat2016

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo not
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Doc's Request.
2 feb
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Mine is 448,also going to increase at the end of this month because experience is raising,may reach 470

abhowmik

Feb 25, 2016
Just an update to you guys ....

I called thrice to OINP (in last two weeks) asking about the status of my Application and I received three different answers as follow:

1. 11th May - One person with polite voice told my application is in final stage and shall receive AOR within 7-10 days.
2. 24th May - One lady answered to me stating my application is still in queue and no case officer has been assigned. Will take couple on more months to get response.
3. 27th May - One person picked up the phone and told me that my application has been received and take 4-6 more weeks to get any response due to huge number of applications.

To all of them I asked what might be the good reason that applicants who applied after me are getting AORs before me which is not satisfying your statement "First come First Serve" in website. The two persons kept quiet and did not provide answer to me for this question and the lady told "It may be due to expiring Work Permit". I argued with her then why don't you update the same in your website with proper guidance and timeline and she kept quiet.

Is it the way we should be treated after paying $1500 ??

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
abhowmik said:

I called thrice to OINP (in last two weeks) asking about the status of my Application and I received three different answers as follow:

1. 11th May - One person with polite voice told my application is in final stage and shall receive AOR within 7-10 days.
2. 24th May - One lady answered to me stating my application is still in queue and no case officer has been assigned. Will take couple on more months to get response.
3. 27th May - One person picked up the phone and told me that my application has been received and take 4-6 more weeks to get any response due to huge number of applications.

To all of them I asked what might be the good reason that applicants who applied after me are getting AORs before me which is not satisfying your statement "First come First Serve" in website. The two persons kept quiet and did not provide answer to me for this question and the lady told "It may be due to expiring Work Permit". I argued with her then why don't you update the same in your website with proper guidance and timeline and she kept quiet.

I've the similar experience too. When I called them today they said it's in final stage. I asked them that this is the same stuff I'm hearing since last 4 weeks.

Upon asking for first come, first serve. She said I'm not able to comment on that.

mangat2016 said:
Mine is 448,also going to increase at the end of this month because experience is raising,may reach 470
Well mine was 429 earlier, two years of Canadian experience bumped that score to 452. I saw increase in Canadian experience score and in skills traceability work factor.

Good luck though!

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhowmik said:

@abhowmik ..... thanks for the update. And +1 for asking those questions to OINP folks. :)

Your message confirms that there is no point calling OINP for update, as they are more clueless than the Dec. applicants.

mangat2016

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo not
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Doc's Request.
2 feb
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
IELTS Request