+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

abhowmik

Feb 25, 2016
I haven't come across or heard about this type of Govt. Organization who does not have value to their words and playing with the applicants career and life.

OINP is the type of Organization who does the work that they don't say and don't do the work that they commit and agreed to do. No transparency at all. Multiple cases of this type I faced here in Canada for different Govt. Organizations.

snake3276120

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Mississauga, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
2133/2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-09-2016
abhowmik said:
I haven't come across or heard about this type of Govt. Organization who does not have value to their words and playing with the applicants career and life.

OINP is the type of Organization who does the work that they don't say and don't do the work that they commit and agreed to do. No transparency at all. Multiple cases of this type I faced here in Canada for different Govt. Organizations.
Welcome to Canada.

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
I am February applicant and looking into December applicant thread daily to guestimate my application progress :)

God knows when our turn will be come.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends

Lets never loose hope; ???

"We never know what surprises the future may bring" :-X

Hope lies in dreams, we all have woven the dream which we will translate into reality. :eek:

Let nobody on this forum give up, we held on for so long,, lets wait and be patient; :(

If not OINP, many other avenues may open up.
:'(

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am India, going for sleep with a wish and pray that Best of Luck all other December applicants get their AOR / NOM ASAP. :( :( :(

alepops

Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jus for your information...

I sent an email to Ontarionominee@ontario.ca on May 4 and have not received an answer, but did receive an automatic reply stating "Your inquiry is very important and it will be reviewed and answered within 15 days."
I sent today another email hoping response. It's been almost 4 weeks since my past email. This time I didn't receive an automatic response, which makes me believe that they don't want the compromise to respond in 15 days...

Paula-Vilaca

Mar 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello seniors,

As I sad before I received my AOR last Friday, but I was checking my receipt and it's saying that OINP received my application on January 28th.

"This letter acknowledges that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) received your nominee application package on January 28, 2016."

But it's not true, I delivered my application in person and dropped it in the box on December 14th.

Did this happen with anyone else?
What should I do?

I thinking of sending them an email.

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't go into all that Paula, just relax and be happy about the AOR. From AOR date your processing starts

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
OINP, at least give me something to update !!!!!!!!!

I sent a mail (link) to OINP to read the December application thread in the forum !!!!!!

lovelyece

Star Member
Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sbrs2010 said:
Don't go into all that Paula, just relax and be happy about the AOR. From AOR date your processing starts
My application was reached ontario on 7 Dec 2015, I received AOR By ontario on 6th may 2016.
I had phone conversation with Ontario guys and they told me that 90 days period starts from the day application was received. And because of large number of applications, it may take few weeks more.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@lovelyece...... do not build hopes that 90 days post AOR will lead to Nomination. What OINP told you is nothing but lollypops that they freely hand out when you call them.

For ground reality, see the quoted message below or Nov. OINP thread or search the forum for timelines of forum member "rafzy" :-

LoveAlways said:
I am a July 2015 applicant, AOR in August 2015 and still no news update, no reply to my emails, almost a year of waiting for what was suppose to take 45 days.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovelyece said:
90 days period starts from the day application was received.
And the day they consider you application received is the day when they checked your application and considered it complete which is the day of your AOR. Long story short , 90 days stars AFTER you've got your AOR.

myangelbei

Sep 15, 2015
Hi, I got a question

My OINP application got received on Dec 21, 2015 (CEC inland) and I did not hear anything yet but I think I probably gonna receive the nomination soon.
My question is: After I got my Ontario nomination and received 600 points, Can I get married with my girlfriend (right now my status is single and my girlfriend only have visitor visa) and send our application as a couple during the EE phase after receive ITA? Make it more complicated, my girlfriend currently pregnant (5 weeks). If I can, is there any risk about this? will I be questioned by Federal immigration office?

Please advise and thank you all in advance.