+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

7asweh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
My application was received on 8th December, so hopefully to receive the AOR very soon :)

However, anyone knows what is the AOR format is? and what is the step after receiving the AOR?

Thanks

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
7asweh said:
My application was received on 8th December, so hopefully to receive the AOR very soon :)

However, anyone knows what is the AOR format is? and what is the step after receiving the AOR?

Thanks
Hoping for you!
The AOR is an email from Ontario that states: The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has received your application.
With two attachments, one that shows you have paid the 1500 CAD and the second states something like this:
RE: Letter of Acknowledgement

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) received your Nominee Application Package on October 05, 2015. Please retain this letter for your records.

After your AOR you might receive an email for additional documents or a phonecall for clarification.
And you wait again...

7asweh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
@ingeb
Thank you for your reply.

Do you have an idea how long is the waiting period for the nomination? Also, did you recieve any call or email asking for any additional documents or any clarifications? if yes, what was it?

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
7asweh said:
@ingeb
Thank you for your reply.

Do you have an idea how long is the waiting period for the nomination? Also, did you recieve any call or email asking for any additional documents or any clarifications? if yes, what was it?
I did not have any request for additional documents or a phonecall myself but I think most people did / do. I think they are mostly about salary slips, bank statements and your reasons to move to Ontario.

With regards to the waiting period.. nobody knows! I was just looking at my own timeline and today it's 327 days after their invite! and 204 days since I send my application. I fear you are in for a long wait.. (2700 spots a year, is 225 a month and they are finishing nominating the oct people now.. most nov applicants have just received aor, starting with dec people now, then first nominating the nov people..)

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
who all are confident and expecting their AOR today? Raise your fingers.
thinking of it: what's the big deal about AoR? it yields nothing. Given the trend, best nomination won't happen until July at best, adding to this 6/7 months of CIC processing, we should expect Feb 2017 to hear anything. this is really not what I for one was expecting before investing time and money with this Canada deal, all due to false information and promises by both OINP and CIC.

rant is over - sorry, not sorry.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
maged_mmh said:
thinking of it: what's the big deal about AoR? it yields nothing. Given the trend, best nomination won't happen until July at best, adding to this 6/7 months of CIC processing, we should expect Feb 2017 to hear anything. this is really not what I for one was expecting before investing time and money with this Canada deal, all due to false information and promises by both OINP and CIC.

understand and agree with you. we'd be okay waiting for aors if there would be nominations at a decent pace.
I'm surprised about the even slower rate if nominations as well.
I've honestly given up on the process. just trying to help others in the forum.

jaamit

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Totally agree with the sentiments of unreasonable delays. I have already spent a lot from my personal savings and it gives a feeling of money collecting tool for CIC & OINP & WES as well.

Sedlris

Feb 11, 2016
maged_mmh said:

The deal with the AOR is that at least you know that CIC has and is processing your application. I know my package was delivered through the courier company but they could have delivered it to anyone even someone outside, the only way I know that my package is at least being processed is through the AOR.

Still hoping for some movement today but if not there is not much I can do.

Canada is my preferred destination and I am willing to wait.

Try to take it easy guys I know it can be frustrating, they have many other deadlines too, Syrians, new government, backlogs and of course we are merely relying on a 1st world country to give us a chance, nothing is guaranteed in life expect heartache.

Good luck and god speed everybody 8)

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Have anyone else noticed that the OINP site news updates after DEc 2015 disappeared after they've been posted?

"ECA duplicate reports guidelines..." etc

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let's just wait and have faith ... that's all what we can do :)

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
maged_mmh said:
Have anyone else noticed that the OINP site news updates after DEc 2015 disappeared after they've been posted?

"ECA duplicate reports guidelines..." etc
I am able to see all the updates till the last one dated April 8, 2016.

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
jaamit said:
Totally agree with the sentiments of unreasonable delays. I have already spent a lot from my personal savings and it gives a feeling of money collecting tool for CIC & OINP & WES as well.
The process didn't end with CIC & OINP & WES.
Landing Fees.
Medical Insurance- 3 months Fees.
1 Year course for becoming professional engineers. Fees.
Driving license - 1 year. Fees.