Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikolain said:
No don't worry, that is misleading info, Dec 2016 is when those streams will reopen for applications of 2017.
We should be on track to receive Nominations sometime around July or August considering Nov 1st week applicants have got Nominations in last 1-2 weeks.
It does say specifically though ''Ontario anticipates that it will receive its 2017 nomination allocation from the federal government before the end of November 2016''

Could be the reason we haven't seen additional nomination for November applicants for a while.

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Again i will like to point what this means, "Ontario anticipates that it will receive its 2017 nomination allocation from the federal government before the end of November 2016, and the province expects to be in a position to accept applications for some streams in six months."

Each province is given a limit of applications they can process by the Federal government in November of every year, that's what they are saying.

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
Dear friends,
just wanted to point out that IMO reaching 2016 quota does not mean they are going to pause processing of all the applications reached their office, and it simply indicates they are not going to send PT notifications to new express entry profiles until Dec 2017.

Imagine an officer processing your application, going through all the documents and probably checking if your job duties match your NOC and then suddenly the manager tells all the staff "stop processing right now! Keep all the files and resume on Nov 1." :D

That would be ridiculously unfair and I'm kinda sure they wont treat the applications like that.

Best of luck to all of us

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ssdash said:
My application was received on Dec 16th and I received my AOR on May 3rd.
congrats dude. All those who are not in the forum list are getting AOR...the list remain where it is.

Shall I remove my name from the forum list? :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
prashantduggal said:
Just called OINP, As per the lady and her tone, I guess it's gonna take long time than we all are thinking. There's a possibility that most of the applicants are goin to get back their applications because of expired DD.

Something must be cooking in OINP authorities head.
your statement is scary. you just cant say something because of the tone of the lady. All application received are to be processed. They are sending AOR's and returning the application if not complete. so the the process is not at halt

Monday's they never send AOR, its mostly that AOR start from Tuesdays, so relax and wait for today.

Good luck to all for AOR.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
frankiefun said:
Hey everyone ...see below link

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

At least now we know to relax till sometime in December for nominations to start happening. I sure hope they will use the opportunity to still go ahead and process AORs etc so they can simply start nominating candidates from Dec 2016.

From the new updates as far as Human priorities Stream is concerned, It only says they have paused sending PT NOI since 16th Feb. Nothing more is said for this stream. Rest, they are talking about new quotas to be released for 2017 which does not affect 2016 applications which has already been recd. they are processing the same.

They have not said anything to resume sending NOI.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
bestofluck said:
your statement is scary. you just cant say something because of the tone of the lady. All application received are to be processed. They are sending AOR's and returning the application if not complete. so the the process is not at halt

Monday's they never send AOR, its mostly that AOR start from Tuesdays, so relax and wait for today.

Good luck to all for AOR.
I didn't say process is halted. Of course OINP will process the applications they received but it is gonna take time due to huge backlog. So I am pretty sure many applicants will get their applications package back due to DD expiration problem.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
prashantduggal said:
I didn't say process is halted. Of course OINP will process the applications they received but it is gonna take time due to huge backlog. So I am pretty sure many applicants will get their applications package back due to DD expiration problem.
ya late December applicants might face problem if they dont speed. you still we have to see this week and the next, or else you are right we might get applications returned.

e.g my application has reached on 22nd but the DD is dated 14th December so IF i do not get AOR before 14th June its risky.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
bestofluck said:
ya late December applicants might face problem if they dont speed. you still we have to see this week and the next, or else you are right we might get applications returned.

e.g my application has reached on 22nd but the DD is dated 14th December so IF i do not get AOR before 14th June its risky.
I believe after making the official statement, officers also know now what they have to do and on which files they have to concentrate.

I asked the lady yesterday that have you started working on January applicants file then she said they don't work like date-wise or month-wisethis. I got surprised by her answer. When I queried about it more she refused to answer. I don't understand what they are upto.

According to me, they might have made the categories of applications (inland/outland, noc, crs score, date) and then they do the processing. Rest God knows.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
prashantduggal said:
I believe after making the official statement, officers also know now what they have to do and on which files they have to concentrate.

I asked the lady yesterday that have you started working on January applicants file then she said they don't work like date-wise or month-wisethis. I got surprised by her answer. When I queried about it more she refused to answer. I don't understand what they are upto.

According to me, they might have made the categories of applications (inland/outland, noc, crs score, date) and then they do the processing. Rest God knows.
So I guess it's true that they are filtering based on noc codes. There was a forum where someone echoed this last week. So this coming true. After all our hard work and playing the patience game, its difficult to digest this.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
MDM23 said:
So I guess it's true that they are filtering based on noc codes. There was a forum where someone echoed this last week. So this coming true. After all our hard work and playing the patience game, its difficult to digest this.
I am not sure but it is my perception because applicants who have submitted on same dates, are not receiving AOR's on same day. Some has got too early and some are still in waiting state.

So I guess, date is not the only criteria to start working on applications. NOC code, CRS Score, IN-Land/Outland and then date plays their role.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
prashantduggal said:
I am not sure but it is my perception because applicants who have submitted on same dates, are not receiving AOR's on same day. Some has got too early and some are still in waiting state.

So I guess, date is not the only criteria to start working on applications. NOC code, CRS Score, IN-Land/Outland and then date plays their role.
I think CEC is always considered different and given priority since the beginning.