+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
85
2
bestofluck said:
Congrats. Great news . All the best for PR process

All the best to all waiting. Let's see more nominations.
Thank you @bestofluck, which one is the next stage thread? It will take a day for my points to be added. Also, when is the next draw. If you send me the next stage thread link then I will research in the mean time for next roller coaster ride.
 

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
2,387
122
120
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Bintehassan said:
omg omg omg omg office VK to the rescue...I just accept my nomination...thank you Almighty and my forum fellows. And good luck to those waiting, good news is coming your way.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

All the best for your next stage.
 

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
6,304
222
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Bintehassan said:
Thank you @bestofluck, which one is the next stage thread? It will take a day for my points to be added. Also, when is the next draw. If you send me the next stage thread link then I will research in the mean time for next roller coaster ride.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html
 

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
127
1
Guys after a very very long wait , received noMknation just now. Points not added yet, so tomorrow pool draw is doubtful for me
 

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
6,304
222
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
gayathry84 said:
Guys after a very very long wait , received noMknation just now. Points not added yet, so tomorrow pool draw is doubtful for me
Congrats. Happy for you. Good luck for PR process

You will mostly get ITA today itself
 

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
137
6
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gayathry84 said:
Guys after a very very long wait , received noMknation just now. Points not added yet, so tomorrow pool draw is doubtful for me
Congrats Gayathry and all the best for the next phase !
 

skdubai

Hero Member
Nov 13, 2015
408
21
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gayathry84 said:
Yes but points not added yet , so I am not sure.
I actually got the ITA before the 600 points were reflected in my profile after i acceptes the nomination
 

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
127
1
I believe pool draw took place today with 447 cut off. I haven't got ITA yet because I received nomination just an hr ago , doubtful to get in this draw. May be the next round.
 

jj0502

Hero Member
Nov 4, 2015
498
4
gayathry84 said:
Guys after a very very long wait , received noMknation just now. Points not added yet, so tomorrow pool draw is doubtful for me
Wat is your detailed timeline?

Did you get PFL?
 

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
127
1
jj0502 said:
Wat is your detailed timeline?

Did you get PFL?
My application was received by 29th dec 2015, reeceievd AOR in June , two additional documents request in August and november ...after that a long silence. No PFL, direct nomination .

Thanks
Gayathri
 

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
170
4
Hai

I am about to submit my E-apr. I got PNP nomination from ontario also.

My roles and responsibility letter is a standard template from company. It doesnt contain working hours. Working hours are mentioned in my appointed letter only.
Because of this same problem i got PFL letter from ontario(during PNP nomination) and got cleared with a letter of explanation and got nomination.

I may face the same problem here with CIC. what should i do now. !! please suggest..
 

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
6,304
222
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
roshantrv83 said:
Hai

I am about to submit my E-apr. I got PNP nomination from ontario also.

My roles and responsibility letter is a standard template from company. It doesnt contain working hours. Working hours are mentioned in my appointed letter only.
Because of this same problem i got PFL letter from ontario(during PNP nomination) and got cleared with a letter of explanation and got nomination.

I may face the same problem here with CIC. what should i do now. !! please suggest..
The best way is to revise the letter and get a new one which covers all the points.. It is always recommended to take a new letter for current job while filing eAPR. If you cannot do that, i do not suggest you should write LOE and get noticed because what they noticed at OINP may not be noticed by IRCC and you must send the stuff as it is.