Raj2404

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I have recently created my EE profile last week and my score is 448. I studied in Ontario and currently living and working in Ontario only.

I wanted to know on what basis OINP invitations are being issued? And currently are they issuing new OINP invitations?

Can someone advise please?

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj2404 said:
Hello Friends,

I have recently created my EE profile last week and my score is 448. I studied in Ontario and currently living and working in Ontario only.

I wanted to know on what basis OINP invitations are being issued? And currently are they issuing new OINP invitations?

Can someone advise please?
OINP has not opened since mid February 2016. They are introducing a new online system for the applications in 2017. Keep checking OINP website for any updates on the CRS threshold. Previously applicants with 400 or more points were invited to apply for provincial nomination. I think they are going to slightly increase this threshold after facing an enormous backlog in 2016.

Raj2404

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza said:
OINP has not opened since mid February 2016. They are introducing a new online system for the applications in 2017. Keep checking OINP website for any updates on the CRS threshold. Previously applicants with 400 or more points were invited to apply for provincial nomination. I think they are going to slightly increase this threshold after facing an enormous backlog in 2016.
Hi.. Thanks for your response, appreciated!

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
IS IT MANDATORY TO INCLUDE SPOUSE NAME IN EACH OTHER PASSPORT ? DOES IMMIGRATION PUT ANY OBJECTION ON THIS ISSUE IF PRIMARY APPLICANT AND SPOUSE DONT HAVE THEIR NAME ON EACH OTHER PASSPORT ?? PLZ REPLY...

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
sohal89 said:
IS IT MANDATORY TO INCLUDE SPOUSE NAME IN EACH OTHER PASSPORT ? DOES IMMIGRATION PUT ANY OBJECTION ON THIS ISSUE IF PRIMARY APPLICANT AND SPOUSE DONT HAVE THEIR NAME ON EACH OTHER PASSPORT ?? PLZ REPLY...
Please don't spam every topic with this post!

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an Update from my side!

Got the below reply for my mail. :mad:

"Your application is currently pending review by a program officer who will render a decision."

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemche said:
Just an Update from my side!

Got the below reply for my mail. :mad:

"Your application is currently pending review by a program officer who will render a decision."
They changed their email template. It seems that your application is still at 2nd stage. Hang in there.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
LIST OF TOTAL DECEMBER APPLICANTS STILL STILL STILL WAITING FOR NOMINATION: TOTAL 14/121

Note: please do not quote this list. It is getting smaller and will vanish forever
updated 25/01
[size=12pt][pre]

USERNAME RECD AOR CAT STATUS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uzzy 04th Dec 16th Apr
trilokcic 14th Dec 01st Jun CEC
hemche 15th Dec 02nd Sep FSW
Phoenix007 15th Dec 02nd Jun
hayman 17th Dec 14th Jun
kimkim2015 18th Dec 10th Jun
subin_India 21st Dec 15th Jun
myangelbei 21st Dec 14th Jun CEC
ramsubbiah1984 22nd Dec 20th Jun CEC
ammi1271 23rd Dec 06th May CEC
gui0506 30th Dec 09th May CEC
michelle567 30th Dec 27th Jun
gayathry84 00st Dec 00th Jun
bananamilk 31st Dec 27th Jun CEC

GodLuck

Nov 22, 2016
I got rejected from HCP the reason has been mentioned as "based on the information provided in your application your employment term as an .... at ... does not mean the minimum requirement of one full year of continuous work under NOC ..."

I still can't believe what has been the reason!

I once got PFL and answered that but the result is the same, and the initials in the brackets followed by my application number is the same as before.

Has anyone received positive answer by applying for reconsideration?

please advise guys this is so sad.

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
GodLuck said:
I got rejected from HCP the reason has been mentioned as "based on the information provided in your application your employment term as an .... at ... does not mean the minimum requirement of one full year of continuous work under NOC ..."

I once got PFL and answered that but the result is the same, and the initials in the brackets followed by my application number is the same as before.

So sad to hear that

Could you please share your detailed timeline?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
GodLuck said:

Oh my. I am very sorry about this. Could you please tell us more about your work experience. Did you have at least one year of continuous work experience in the past 5 years?

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got Additional Documents Request for the Fourth Time !
New officer Initials this time :-X

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do we need to order duplicate WES for Wife also ? Any Idea, Seniors?