+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohal89 said:
Hello everyone I am a 7th January applicant (SORRY FOR ASKING IN DECEMBER THREAD). I have few queries regarding PoFs.

My wife is a principle applicant and 95% of the funds (FD's or liquid money) is in my account. Is that a problem ?? Is it necessary that funds have to be in principle applicant account or it can be in spouse account. Because we both have applied but I'm the co-applicant.
They just requested me to have the money in an account with my name on it. I had the money in my husband's account with a letter of explanation that he lets me use them for EE. So I have to move all the money in my account and explain that I have them from my husband.

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
abc_27 said:
They just requested me to have the money in an account with my name on it. I had the money in my husband's account with a letter of explanation that he lets me use them for EE. So I have to move all the money in my account and explain that I have them from my husband.
Thanks for the reply... So according to you the funds must be in the account of principal applicant. Should I transfer into my wife's account or should I wait for additional document request ??

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohal89 said:
Thanks for the reply... So according to you the funds must be in the account of principal applicant. Should I transfer into my wife's account or should I wait for additional document request ??
I have waited for add docs request and now I am transfering the money in my account.

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do we have to translate the bank statement? It clearly states my name and the amount, but it is not in English.:(

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
abc_27 said:
Do we have to translate the bank statement? It clearly states my name and the amount, but it is not in English.:(
I think any document that is not in the english language has to be translated from notary...

Tito G

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
nominated!

@Iman - same like AoR :)

@Sam I owe you too many good wishes :-*

@Bestofluck hang in there.. I'll catch up to nail you :p

@DD & @moh.salem looking forward to good news from your side guys ;)

A big congratulations!!!! there are quite a few people that I have been silently reading, hoping and praying they get nominated because they are ever so helpful and they just generally keep hope alive! @maged_mmh...you are one of those really good helpful people. All the best in the rest of the process, your patience is indeed commendable....even when you saw friends getting nominated etc. All the others...your nominated is definitely on the way!!

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohal89 said:
I think any document that is not in the english language has to be translated from notary...
Yes, you are probably right. I will translate it.

TheGuitarist

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
IELTS Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2017
abc_27 said:
Yes, you are probably right. I will translate it.
A slight correction. Any document that is not in english or French, need to be notarized. A big congrats to all those who got nominated and wish a speedy one to everyone who is waiting .

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TheGuitarist said:
A slight correction. Any document that is not in english or French, need to be notarized. A big congrats to all those who got nominated and wish a speedy one to everyone who is waiting .
So first translate it and after that notarize it? Even if it is only a bank statement?

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hi I got ITA yet to submit my eAPR. My childs passport is getting expire in jan 2018. 13 months more to go. Hope this should be fine. What is the minum validity required? Any link.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
IAMFINE said:
Hi I got ITA yet to submit my eAPR. My childs passport is getting expire in jan 2018. 13 months more to go. Hope this should be fine. What is the minum validity required? Any link.
2 yrs. But in India you can only renew within one year of expiry. So you can send them PSK page which shows rules of renewal of passport.

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
DigitalDestiny said:
Got Addl. Doc. request..... 1 year Salary slips, bank statement showing payroll deposit and PoF
Wow DD!! Happy to remove you from my list! :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Jamaicangirl88 said:
Wow DD!! Happy to remove you from my list! :D
Definitely its your turn today. Good luck for add doc req

by the way DD is standing in a long Q outside a bank :p

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I am so touched by the heartfelt messages, thanks all brothers & sisters.

It means a great deal ;)