Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
bestofluck said:
well the words are a bit different from others who get a email they specifically ask to reply the email without changing the subject line. please take some more opinion for this.
So I will both post and mail it.... What about that?

sumitisace

Mar 2, 2016
language instructor 1 said:
Mine doesnt have any officials!!!! Where can I check that?

It is just written : Senior processing officer!
It's in the email subject. The email that came to be has subject as [file number](AB)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
So I will both post and mail it.... What about that?
yes do that because i am also confused with the word 'submit' which means physical submission. why take a chance man after such a long struggle of waiting.?

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
bestofluck said:
well the words are a bit different from others who get a email they specifically ask to reply the email without changing the subject line. please take some more opinion for this.

If at all you are confused, please do both the things. Reply them with email and also send documents through courier. I would do that in your place.
Perfect.... Thanks indeed

I don't know my case officer's name.... Where can I get that from??? It is not in the mail!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Perfect.... Thanks indeed

I don't know my case officer's name.... Where can I get that from??? It is not in the mail!
case officers name is on AOR mail after file number. but thing is the officers are changed. They dont name if the docs requested are from Sr officer. your file must have been ref to Sr officer and thats why they have asked you to submit it. you can name as Sr officer OINP. no problem because your package will have your file number and EE number and other details.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Iman.G said:
Dear all,

After all this year full of stress and long waiting I'm so excited to say that I finally got my nomination just an hour ago.
My special thanks to all of you who helped me both technically and emotionally through this journey.

I wish all who are waiting for the nomination get yours very soon. :)
maged_mmh said:
nominated!
Congrats to everyone who got nominated! Wish you good luck and all the best!

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
bestofluck said:
case officers name is on AOR mail after file number. but thing is the officers are changed. They dont name if the docs requested are from Sr officer. your file must have been ref to Sr officer and thats why they have asked you to submit it. you can name as Sr officer OINP. no problem because your package will have your file number and EE number and other details.
Thanks for your fast and complete reply.... Is there any diffrence between Senior officers and NOT senior officers??? I am abit worried

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Thanks for your fast and complete reply.... Is there any diffrence between Senior officers and NOT senior officers??? I am abit worried
yes they are diff. But nothing to worry, for us it is imp to send what is asked and that too well in time. good luck

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
maged_mmh said:
nominated!

@Iman - same like AoR :)

@Sam I owe you too many good wishes :-*

@Bestofluck hang in there.. I'll catch up to nail you :p

@DD & @moh.salem looking forward to good news from your side guys ;)
congraaaatulations! I'm so glad it was the same as AOR :p
I'm looking forward to see if my plane land at Pearson one hour earlier than yours!!! :D :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Iman.G said:
congraaaatulations! I'm so glad it was the same as AOR :p
I'm looking forward to see if my plane land at Pearson one hour earlier than yours!!! :D :p
maged_mmh will prefer a sea route, so that I don't catch him at the Airport ;) ;)

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
bestofluck said:
maged_mmh will prefer a sea route, so that I don't catch him at the Airport ;) ;)
You're revealing ideas here, be careful! :D :p

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hello everyone I am a 7th January applicant (SORRY FOR ASKING IN DECEMBER THREAD). I have few queries regarding PoFs.

My wife is a principle applicant and 95% of the funds (FD's or liquid money) is in my account. Is that a problem ?? Is it necessary that funds have to be in principle applicant account or it can be in spouse account. Because we both have applied but I'm the co-applicant.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maged: Your patience is under test. Sit tight. NoM on the way (Just mentioned and you got NoM)

A million congrats to all !! Thank God. Wish you a speedy PR.

@sumitisace\lovelyece\maged_mmh\Sunny_CV\mrinal3757