Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
congos buddy :)

of course you need to accept it first ane foremost, otherwise they won't find anything to transfer to the new profile, as for the new profile, try and call them to ask what do they prefer? they sure have an idea about the draw times but they won't say, they will tell you however when is the best time they can carry on the transfer for minimal delay. all the best!
Thank you maged_mmh

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
china.cse said:
Hi Guys,

I have received a mail recently from "ExpressEntry@ontario.ca" (not like previous mails from "Ontarionominee@ontario.ca") about my application status and they seek more Canada employment proof and ECA duplicate report to send to OINP office. I just want to know if it is TRUE(email address and mails received) and is it OK to send additional documentation about Canada employment and bank statement(proof of income) and pay stubs etc. to that email address? please confirm... they just provided 15 calendar days to reply back otherwise application would be refused. thanks in advance!!
Of course. If they are asking for the documentation, you gotta send it and yes, that e-mail ID is legit. I have received many replies from that e-mail ID. It is also mentioned on their official website I guess.

fortune999

May 19, 2016
Hi china.cse,

That's from OINP itself, they usually communicate with both. I too have the same request a month ago. You can definitely send the mentioned documents to them. you probably received a signature(initial's) of your case worker, generally they are two letters.

Regards,
Fortune999

china.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Of course. If they are asking for the documentation, you gotta send it and yes, that e-mail ID is legit. I have received many replies from that e-mail ID. It is also mentioned on their official website I guess.
Thanks Guys for the confirmation!!!

Aug 26, 2016
Hello Guys,

Please can someone help me with time line here.

1)Whats should one expect after ECA verification request from OINP?

2)Once ordered from WES, how long does it take for OINP to receive this?

3)How long does it take to get nominated after received by OINP?

4)Or would there be another request for additional document?

5)what is the time frame between ECA verification and additional document)

Thanks

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
fortune999 said:
Hi IOS9.2 ,

I am a CEC applicant.

Regards,
Fortune999
Thanks for your reply, i am also with similar time lines as your, application submitted 12th jan and AOR 18th July, but have not received any communication for additional docs or what so ever post AOR from ontario.... i guess they are processing CEC candidates on priority ...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
987654321 said:
Hello Guys,

Please can someone help me with time line here.

1)Whats should one expect after ECA verification request from OINP?

You can expect additional document request/direct nomination (depends on the officer and your case)

2)Once ordered from WES, how long does it take for OINP to receive this?

I believe it is made available to them on the same day or the next day.

3)How long does it take to get nominated after received by OINP?

Can't tell. Different for different people/

4)Or would there be another request for additional document?

Read the answer to Q# 1.

5)what is the time frame between ECA verification and additional document)

Read answer to Q# 3.

Thanks

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Raj, i have ordered the duplicate report two days ago and paid the fees, however, WES still shows "evaluation in progress" in the status. Are you sure they will have the access on the same day as u said? or does that vary from case to case?. Thanks man

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got an email stating that i should show proof that I have been applying for job in Ontario. Can some please guide me as in what should I do in this regard ? send them emails that I have sent to employers ??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Moh.Salem said:
Raj, i have ordered the duplicate report two days ago and paid the fees, however, WES still shows "evaluation in progress" in the status. Are you sure they will have the access on the same day as u said? or does that vary from case to case?. Thanks man
I think this is because WES has a problem with their order system. You would have paid something around 70 CAD. This package consists of a physical report sent to IRCC. You will get a refund for that (something around 41 CAD). I believe the reports are made available online to OINP very quickly.

fortune999

May 19, 2016
Hi All,

Any inputs on PCC validity.i have been living in Canada since September 2013. I took the Pcc in November 2014 and I went to India in August 2015 and then returned to Canada a month and half days after. Should I need to re apply for India pic again.

Thank you,

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fortune999 said:
Hi All,

Any inputs on PCC validity.i have been living in Canada since September 2013. I took the Pcc in November 2014 and I went to India in August 2015 and then returned to Canada a month and half days after. Should I need to re apply for India pic again.
Your Indian PCC should be issued AFTER your last trip to India.

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
Dan504 said:
I just spoke to the nice guy from Ontario and he said my application has been approved but they are sending information by post. Has anyone had this before? I am little puzzled.
I had the same conversation with an officer. He said I will receive decision by post. I asked him why not in MYCIC account? to which he says it was in the last stage. I have no clue what's going on. GOD HELP ME

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
firstone said:
I had the same conversation with an officer. He said I will receive decision by post. I asked him why not in MYCIC account? to which he says it was in the last stage. I have no clue what's going on. GOD HELP ME
Strange. Nomination certificates are sent via post. The 600 points are added to the account before that. Not sure if they are sending the nomination certificate first and then adding 600 points.