Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
02/06/2016
IAMFINE said:
Hi Guys, small query?

Does every one is maintaining required settlement funds in the account continuously for the past six months??

Is this Mandatory to maintain the funds continuous for 6 months??

I was not maintaining the Funds for past 6 months, but currently I have enough funds in my account. I can see as part of additional docs request, for few they are asking to submit past 6 months statements? Will this impact my application, any alternate solution??
+1 here ???

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AhmedAbdelazizr said:
+1 here ???
two things.
1. not a mandate to keep funds continuously for six months. it's about most of the time period.
2. if you haven't , write and explanation letter / note to justify the inability to maintain the balance.

AhmedAbdelazizr

Aug 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
02/06/2016
Is that accepted?

That I showed them enough funds then withdraw then fulfilling them again?

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Hello Everyone!

My EE profile expires on 26 Oct, 2016. From the looks of it, I will have to make a new profile. The question is:

1. Do I have to make a completely new profile from a new account, or should I use the same account to make the new profile?
2. My IELTS also expires in November. So do I have to take the exam again even if I get the nomination by then?
3. Will making a new profile have any impact on my OINP application and Nomination process?

Thanks.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
MZASAM said:
maged_mmh:

As I understand from your post:

In 2015 OINP issued 871 NoMs'.
OINP issued 632 NoM's until 30 June according to the report.
Approximately 200 - 250 more NoM's will be issued till 31 Dec 2016 bringing the total to 880, approx. matching the NoM's figure of 2015. Great!!!

The 5500 - 6000 AoR's issued, the ongoing old DD, New DD exchange, additional docs, calls are only to keep the applicants busy and remain active. :'(
Not what I meant, what I mean is that assuming OINP will cater for all 6000+ applications in 2016 year is just not gonna happen and not an obligation on their behalf - that's all.
BTW, if you carefully read the other reports on the same page in which that above is extracted, you'll find that one report says there's 2800 issued nominations so far, not just 600. Now I'm no expert and can't interpret those reports since the jargons used aren't very clear, but please don't cite "according to reports...." while we have no clue what such reports are talking about to start with.

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
maged_mmh said:
Not what I meant, what I mean is that assuming OINP will cater for all 6000+ applications in 2016 year is just not gonna happen and not an obligation on their behalf - that's all.
BTW, if you carefully read the other reports on the same page in which that above is extracted, you'll find that one report says there's 2800 issued nominations so far, not just 600. Now I'm no expert and can't interpret those reports since the jargons used aren't very clear, but please don't cite "according to reports...." while we have no clue what such reports are talking about to start with.
Maged is correct, but you guys have to think about the fact that, they are in an unprecedented situation, their glitched invitation system sent invitations to thousands of applicants..the funny thing is that they did not wake up and stop the system until it was too late in march. It is clear that their low speed and understaffed status put them in this bad situation, by the time they stopped the system of invitations, the post room had more than 6000 applications. on another day, they would have returned 90% of these applications and called it a day, however, with the shadows of 4000 angry applicants having a formal IRCC invitation from the province of Ontario, they knew they would face a lawsuit! the call apparently came in from the seniors to face this SITUATION, quickly they hired part-timers like officer with initials TA to issue AORs for these applications, by no coincedence they gave them the deadline of september (june, july, august and september) to issue the AORs for those 6000+ applications, consequently they placed the ad. requesting to hire processing officers on a 6 months contract. In a nutshell, they did not choose to accept 6000 apps, they were Obliged by the real situation in hand. Again we can not compare this to any of the earlier statistics, i mean look at Saskatchewan, they invite a certain number of applicants per intake (say 700) and they process that number, and it is the same for every single province, except Ontario due to the faulty system, and now this will not happen again.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AK1285 said:
Hello Everyone!

My EE profile expires on 26 Oct, 2016. From the looks of it, I will have to make a new profile. The question is:

1. Do I have to make a completely new profile from a new account, or should I use the same account to make the new profile?
2. My IELTS also expires in November. So do I have to take the exam again even if I get the nomination by then?
3. Will making a new profile have any impact on my OINP application and Nomination process?

Thanks.
01. First thing you have to do is update your new IELTS results. your EE should be valid at the time of nomination, Only if you get ITA and apply for CIC your IELTS score freeze.

02. make a new profile and line your old profile to the same, on the day your EE profile expire and than update new IELTS results before they expire. take dates of IELTS in October to be safe.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Moh.Salem said:
Maged is correct, but you guys have to think about the fact that, they are in an unprecedented situation, their glitched invitation system sent invitations to thousands of applicants..the funny thing is that they did not wake up and stop the system until it was too late in march. It is clear that their low speed and understaffed status put them in this bad situation, by the time they stopped the system of invitations, the post room had more than 6000 applications. on another day, they would have returned 90% of these applications and called it a day, however, with the shadows of 4000 angry applicants having a formal IRCC invitation from the province of Ontario, they knew they would face a lawsuit! the call apparently came in from the seniors to face this SITUATION, quickly they hired part-timers like officer with initials TA to issue AORs for these applications, by no coincedence they gave them the deadline of september (june, july, august and september) to issue the AORs for those 6000+ applications, consequently they placed the ad. requesting to hire processing officers on a 6 months contract. In a nutshell, they did not choose to accept 6000 apps, they were Obliged by the real situation in hand. Again we can not compare this to any of the earlier statistics, i mean look at Saskatchewan, they invite a certain number of applicants per intake (say 700) and they process that number, and it is the same for every single province, except Ontario due to the faulty system, and now this will not happen again.

TOTALLY WRONG AND REVERSE INTERPRETATION

The glitched system did not send invitation but it is vice versa. People did not get invitation due to glitched system and that is why on 24th November 2015 they asked everyone to create new profile who all are above 400.( source given below) They have a quota of 5400 and they send 10 % more invitation i.e PT because there are some rejections and withdrawal of applications. No system of a country like this will make a rubbish mistake of sending PT due to a glitch and not corrrect it if there was something like that.

So it is well designed and perfectly given PT.

They are just not able to process the applications recd , the reason must be well known to them, so we can just expect nominations and there is nothing to get scared. IF it is due to officers they will bring new ones and if it is due to IRCC they will resolve it.

Source

November 24, 2015 ( OINP updates )

It has come to our attention that technical issues may have resulted in candidates not receiving Notification of Interest (NOI) though they believe they meet the criteria for Ontario’s Express Entry streams. If you believe you fall into this category and have not received an NOI within one month of submitting your EE profile, we encourage you to create a new profile in the EE system. If you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:

TOTALLY WRONG AND REVERSE INTERPRETATION

The glitched system did not send invitation but it is vice versa. People did not get invitation due to glitched system and that is why on 24th November 2015 they asked everyone to create new profile who all are above 400.( source given below) They have a quota of 5400 and they send 10 % more invitation i.e PT because there are some rejections and withdrawal of applications. No system of a country like this will make a rubbish mistake of sending PT due to a glitch and not corrrect it if there was something like that.

So it is well designed and perfectly given PT.

They are just not able to process the applications recd , the reason must be well known to them, so we can just expect nominations and there is nothing to get scared. IF it is due to officers they will bring new ones and if it is due to IRCC they will resolve it.

Source

November 24, 2015 ( OINP updates )

It has come to our attention that technical issues may have resulted in candidates not receiving Notification of Interest (NOI) though they believe they meet the criteria for Ontario’s Express Entry streams. If you believe you fall into this category and have not received an NOI within one month of submitting your EE profile, we encourage you to create a new profile in the EE system. If you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile.
@Moh Salem and others - Jeez man I thought this was already settled... It was not a "technical glitch" which sent out invitations to everyone with over 400 CRS... I mean Cmon, its not like all invites were sent in 1 day, think about it... And its not like an invite was sent to every tom dick and harry... it was only sent to people with over 400 CRS.

They stopped sending invites when they had enough applications - Simple as that... If they needed less applicants, they would have stopped earlier (Which means I would have been ****ed as I was one of the last few applicants who got the invite, thank God for that)

I can understand frustration - But speculation and spreading false rumours based on no substantial data is just wrong...

Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dec 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I do not see the point that Ontario has more than 5000 possible nomination in 2016 and 2015 as well (I suppose) but they have issued app 1100 nomination last year, according to this data compiled by one of our fellow members. Is it possible to issue 3-4x more in this year and they have sent only 702 by June 2016? I would love to see my nomination but I have serious doubts.

"Based on IRCC EE data released on Monday, September 2nd, 2016

2015 Jan-Jun 2016
Provincial Nominee Program Total ------ -------------
Ontario 620 832
BC 1,098 702
Manitoba 95 9
New Brunswick 82 114
Nova Scotia 458 415
Prince Edwards 107 223
Saskatchewan 278 705"

Oloriire

Apr 11, 2016
cron said:
I do not see the point that Ontario has more than 5000 possible nomination in 2016 and 2015 as well (I suppose) but they have issued app 1100 nomination last year, according to this data compiled by one of our fellow members. Is it possible to issue 3-4x more in this year and they have sent only 702 by June 2016? I would love to see my nomination but I have serious doubts.

"Based on IRCC EE data released on Monday, September 2nd, 2016

2015 Jan-Jun 2016
Provincial Nominee Program Total ------ -------------
Ontario 620 832
BC 1,098 702
Manitoba 95 9
New Brunswick 82 114
Nova Scotia 458 415
Prince Edwards 107 223
Saskatchewan 278 705"
I disagree with this data. I see faulty stats with Manitoba's nomination

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck, Maged, Md saleem, Stunner, cron, Oloriire, All members

The stat, reports are utterly confusing. The AoR' numbering is unclear to us.

Agree with bestofluck, all members; PT were sent rightly, AoR's issued to applicants who fulfilled the criteria.

Let's hope for NoM's, progress as the new officers start from today; 19 Sep 2016

Better we wait, watch and hope all the applicants with AoR's who meet the criteria get the NoM's.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
I really hope that there be some progress with nominations starting from today.
At least the additional documentation requests should be started for the Dec applicants in full swing.
Really hoping for some pace now :(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
patnikrishna said:
two things.
1. not a mandate to keep funds continuously for six months. it's about most of the time period.
2. if you haven't , write and explanation letter / note to justify the inability to maintain the balance.
It is not mandatory to show funds which are 6 months old. But once shown it is mandatory to keep them until the process is on.

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
bestofluck, if this is true, then the officially published data by IRCC is a load of ...... 8) here from the CIC website
PNC Province/Territory Number of candidates
British Columbia 1,528
Manitoba 110
New Brunswick 127
Newfoundland and Labrador 1
Nova Scotia 656
Northwest Territories 8
Ontario 871
Prince Edward Island 163
Saskatchewan 497

and since 2015 EE PNP stream started mid-year, then let us multiply the number by 2...that is 1742,, now that is more coherent to what i said earlier, if 2000ish is the target,,how do u invite 6000+ that is more than the triple. Like everyone else here, i hope that these numbers are mistaken. Also this could be only that the provinces were still confused by the whole EE system...i mean 1 person for Newfoundland :D, common that's ridiculous.