29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
LOL I just Ginger checked it, just because He was Boosting. :D :D :D :D may be Ginger is also weak at English or else you too.
Artificial Intelligence not to be trusted bhai ;D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Anyway we have gone too far back discussing IELTS again. Is it because we are afraid our IELTS results will expire before we get ITA? must be some hidden threat and that's the reason we are into discussions.

Hope this never happens.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
Anyway we have gone too far back discussing IELTS again. Is it because we are afraid our IELTS results will expire before we get ITA? must be some hidden threat and that's the reason we are into discussions.

Hope this never happens.
true.. it's an experience which went well with me from the first try but I'm not keen to go through it again

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maged_mmh said:
true.. it's an experience which went well with me from the first try but I'm not keen to go through it again
same with me, I mean the hard work I did, I can never do it again ! never

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
same with me, I mean the hard work I did, I can never do it again ! never
I'm too old for this crap :p

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
nope, journal is not a single paper, if you review some of the specialized journals or proceedings, a journal contains several papers, a single paper usually researching a specific topic or solving a specific problem, a journal collects several such papers from a given stream of science and usually periodically published.
I understand that journals run into several pages. However, I think journal paper would mean paper on which journal is printed.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Mr Optimist said:
I understand that journals run into several pages. However, I think journal paper would mean paper on which journal is printed.
Forget it man..its all on a lighter side. we dont have to go into details...lol.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Mr Optimist said:
a research proceeding is called a paper (one or several pages) in academia, a journal contains several papers (which in turn made of pages of course, printed on leafs) . Hope this helps

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
Update : app sent 22nd Dec
Aor received: 25th June with receipt of 1500 CAD
New DD request: 21st July (though I already had receipt of 1500 CAD with AOR)

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
a research proceeding is called a paper (one or several pages) in academia, a journal contains several papers (which in turn made of pages of course, printed on leafs) . Hope this helps
Alright... It was an interesting exchange of thoughts with you. Really appreciate it. Nevertheless, I think it is not important to continue arguing over minor nuances of the language. English is one language that strongly refuses to be bound by strict grammar rules. So, who are we to put boundaries around it!

On that note, looking at the pace this whole PR/OINP process is moving, I might have to revise my vocab and grammar for IELTS again. I hope it all ends before that!! :)

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

Let's get back to AOR's / NOMS's. We all have appeared for IELT's and got our results.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
lol MZASAM, you took everyone back to Sr. Kg class. :p

We do not have anything to do until OINP takes some action with our files.

Bob619

Jul 23, 2016
Hi Guys,
I am a silent follower of this post. I am a Feb applicant and got my AOR on 9th June. My question is my status is expiring in 15 days, yesterday Lady from OINP called me. She took my interview kind of thing. One thing i stumbled upon was she asked me to apply for Bridge extension since my WP is expiring and send her proof along with other requested documents so that she can move my application. I dont think so i have any ground to apply for BOWP. Any idea how that is possibleÉ

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Bob619 said:
Hi Guys,
I am a silent follower of this post. I am a Feb applicant and got my AOR on 9th June. My question is my status is expiring in 15 days, yesterday Lady from OINP called me. She took my interview kind of thing. One thing i stumbled upon was she asked me to apply for Bridge extension since my WP is expiring and send her proof along with other requested documents so that she can move my application. I dont think so i have any ground to apply for BOWP. Any idea how that is possibleÉ
you can get a student visa or tourist visa. your nomination will not take much of a time. They give priority to CEC with expiring WP. So you can retain your status in any form till than. I think you need max. one or two months. For you tourist visa is the easiest. still wait for some other opinion.

Do it urgent and send them the proof so that your processing is completed.

Bob619

Jul 23, 2016
bestofluck said:
you can get a student visa or tourist visa. your nomination will not take much of a time. They give priority to CEC with expiring WP. So you can retain your status in any form till than. I think you need max. one or two months. For you tourist visa is the easiest. still wait for some other opinion.

Do it urgent and send them the proof so that your processing is completed.
Thanks for quick response, I am thinking to give them a call on Monday to see if they can provide me supporting letter or something or just waive that rider off and provide me nomination. As I have ongoing job tourist visa is not an option as of now. My employer will be in hot soup if i happen to leave the company.