akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chemae said:
Hi,

I have a question...when we sent an email in April to follow up on our application, they replied just this month stating this:

"Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing. You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number soon.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.
The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received."

I understand that it's an automated response but does it mean that our application will not be rejected anymore due to incomplete application?

OINP FSW Application received on Jan 13. No AOR yet.
This looks like a pre AOR. If they are saying they have accepted your application they won't say now we are rejecting it. They also said u will receive your AOR letter soon. Not you may.

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
sinab said:
The following is their letter:

Subject: Return of Incomplete Application, Ontario Express Entry Human
I'm very sorry for you friend. This is so sad. :'(
Hope you get direct ITA.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahulP said:
At last finally .... :)

Got AOR just now.

All the Best for other people, who are waiting desperately.
Congrats @rahulP & @ManagerChap. Wish you Speedy processing ahead !

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applicants from India, FYI...

I just got a call from ICICI Bank. They confirmed that expired Canadian Dollar draft can be revalidated in 1-2 days max. after we submit the original draft to them. Re-validation means extension of expiry date by another 6 months. There will be some nominal charges for revalidation ( Rs. 200 or so) but obviously no currency conversion would be involved.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Digital its not gonna work out cuz they will send out old DD after they have new

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:

I just got a call from ICICI Bank. They confirmed that expired Canadian Dollar draft can be revalidated in 1-2 days max. after we submit the original draft to them. Re-validation means extension of expiry date by another 6 months. There will be some nominal charges for revalidation ( Rs. 200 or so) but obviously no currency conversion would be involved.
as good as getting a new one.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
as good as getting a new one.
Agreed @bestofluck & @akmoolah. OINP may take ages to return old DD so it might be better/safer to send them a new DD and let the processing continue rather than take risk and wait endlessly for the expired DD to arrive

kimkim2015

Sep 30, 2015
SOOOO...! Great news, got a call this morning from local courier service that they have a package for me and to give them precise directions. Nervous as I was, so I did. Got it and it was from OINP!! Returned DD! Yess! So happy.! I was utterly shocked at their unusually speedy service. My new DD was delivered to the OINP office on Wednesday and they actually sent OUT the old DD on the same day. So, look forward for speedy DD returns! ;D ;D ;D 8)

Ohh, also, they basically just stapled the DD to the printed copy of the email I shared earlier on this thread. Sadly, there was no additional/new info.

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kimkim2015 said:
SOOOO...! Great news, got a call this morning from local courier service that they have a package for me and to give them precise directions. Nervous as I was, so I did. Got it and it was from OINP!! Returned DD! Yess! So happy.! I was utterly shocked at their unusually speedy service. My new DD was delivered to the OINP office on Wednesday and they actually sent OUT the old DD on the same day. So, look forward for speedy DD returns! ;D ;D ;D 8)

Ohh, also, they basically just stapled the DD to the printed copy of the email I shared earlier on this thread. Sadly, there was no additional/new info.
Are you in Canada or outside? The list doesn't mention whether you're FSW or CEC. If you are in Canada, that explains their speedy delivery. They know you can anytime go to their office to question them about your old DD. We outsiders can't do that. Delay is expected for us.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@kimkim2015 reported the following :-

App Rec'd: DEC 18TH
AOR: JUNE 9TH
FSW OUTLAND

The key take away is may be OINP wants new Drafts first, before couriering out expired ones. Will have to wait and see if this is really the case.

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
@kimkim2015 reported the following :-

App Rec'd: DEC 18TH
AOR: JUNE 9TH
FSW OUTLAND

The key take away is may be OINP wants new Drafts first, before couriering out expired ones. Will have to wait and see if this is really the case.
My guess: Yes, they won't return old one until they receive new one. They just don't want someone to withdraw and lose out on $1500. I know they can do nothing with expired DD, but the candidate too won't get money back without producing the DD in the bank.

kimkim2015

Sep 30, 2015
No No, I'm FSW Outland.. I think they were going to send it out before anyway. My new DD was rec'd sometime after 2pm on Wednesday. The old DD was sent out on that same day but unsure of the time. My guess is, my email confirming the return address and informing them that I will be sending a new DD (which I had sent the day before) prompted OINP to send the old one.

ohmygoditsdhaval

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
DigitalDestiny said:

I got a situation where i received an email from ontario authorities mentioning that my draft has expired. They asked me to confirm my postal address where they can send me the original-draft(Expired) back to me and further asked me to send them a Valid one for processing my file further.

What i did was, rather than waiting for them to send it to me, I went and created another one. Sent it to them via DHL, and now I am awaiting the old one back.... I thought this way i can expedite the process.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ohmygoditsdhaval said:
I got a situation where i received an email from ontario authorities mentioning that my draft has expired. They asked me to confirm my postal address where they can send me the original-draft(Expired) back to me and further asked me to send them a Valid one for processing my file further.

What i did was, rather than waiting for them to send it to me, I went and created another one. Sent it to them via DHL, and now I am awaiting the old one back.... I thought this way i can expedite the process.
rightly done. best of luck for nomination