+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2023 - Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Ash000

Jan 23, 2024
Hello Everyone,

just called IRCC about the file status and they told me that I could expect the AOR in the next week as they are working on November last week prospective files as of now.
Hi, Have you received AOR ?

Last edited:

Ash000

Jan 23, 2024
Hi All,

Online Application Submitted on: December 9, 2023, Received submission mail.
Sponsor: PR
PA from India

Waiting for AOR

After 10 days (on Dec 20th), I applied for visitor Visa. Still status shows as SUBMITTED.

Good Luck Everyone!!

Last edited:

jsjaspreet93

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
Hi, Have you received AOR ?
No buddy, still waiting for the AOR. although when I check the status on the phone via their automated system . It says application received 2 Dec. we don't require medical and fingerprints and everything else. hoping for the AOR in this week.

Ash000

Jan 23, 2024
No buddy, still waiting for the AOR. although when I check the status on the phone via their automated system . It says application received 2 Dec. we don't require medical and fingerprints and everything else. hoping for the AOR in this week.
Alright, All the best! Looks like the timeline for AOR is random from profile to profile.

jsjaspreet93

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
Alright, All the best! Looks like the timeline for AOR is random from profile to profile.
just called IRCC and was told the AOR was generated on 22nd Jan and the letter was sent but i didn't received it but they sent me again and now i got the AOR. was also told that IRCC is looking for sponsor approval eligibility now.

Ash000

Jan 23, 2024
just called IRCC and was told the AOR was generated on 22nd Jan and the letter was sent but i didn't received it but they sent me again and now i got the AOR. was also told that IRCC is looking for sponsor approval eligibility now.

That's positive news :). Good.
Have you tried the number 18882422100 to call IRCC ?
Sponsor eligibility has been checked before as well right? My submission date was on Dec 9th, Will wait for one more week.

jsjaspreet93

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
That's positive news :). Good.
Have you tried the number 18882422100 to call IRCC ?
Sponsor eligibility has been checked before as well right? My submission date was on Dec 9th, Will wait for one more week.
yes i got the information by calling IRCC at the number you mentioned. sponsor eligibility has not been completed yet. yeah i would say you should be receiving before next friday i guess. Best of Luck.

M10.23.CAN

Jan 24, 2024
Hello ALL!

Submitted (OUTLAND): Dec 5, 2023
Sponsor: Canadian citizen
PA: Visitor status in Canada at the moment

AOR: Jan 23, 2024
BIL: Jan 23, 2024

Reactions: Ash000

Sunny_Sharma

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received this email from IRCC today. Can someone please confirm if this is a regular application submission confirmation or AOR?

UCI: 1xxxxxxxxxx
Application No.: Fxxxxxxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Sunny Sharma,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2023/12/21 on behalf of the following member(s):

xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

bluefire

Jan 10, 2024
Received this email from IRCC today. Can someone please confirm if this is a regular application submission confirmation or AOR?

UCI: 1xxxxxxxxxx
Application No.: Fxxxxxxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Sunny Sharma,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2023/12/21 on behalf of the following member(s):

xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
Congrats! That is AOR since it has your UCI and app number.

Reactions: Sunny_Sharma

Edmegbc

Star Member
Oct 11, 2023
Anyone who has AOR - have you received BIL or Medical yet? we have AOR on 16/01/24 - and nothing since.