+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2023 - Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Prg.7778

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
This is not the same case for everyone. I encountered submission error last Dec 24, raised webform under technical issue last Dec 30. I just heard yesterday Jan 10 from IRCC. Here's what they replied re my inquiry.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and we regret to inform you that due a technical issue we were unable to process your Webform.

The issue has since been resolved and if you have further questions, do not hesitate to write back to us via the IRCC Webform.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

I guess I need to resubmit my application package.
I had the same error while submitting the file for my spouse on dec 26 and I called them on Jan 9 and they confirmed that they have received the file and gave me a temp file number. I would say call them and confirm by giving them the file details and ask for the temp file number if submitted.

Reactions: JaydiEL

Ezya777

Dec 21, 2023
WhatsApp Aralık 2023 grubunda AOR alanlarını gördüm ve başvuru tarihi 21 Aralık. Bu Aor neye göre ilerliyor?

Sunny_Sharma

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I submitted the application(Family Class-Outland) to sponsor my spouse on December 21, 2023 but haven't received any email related to application submission yet. I know AOR can take 1-2 months but I was expecting a system generated email to at least confirm that the application has been submitted.

Or, am I wrong in expecting that and we don't receive such emails and would directly receive AOR?

Please advice.

Thank you.

Ezya777

Dec 21, 2023
[QUOTE = "Sunny_Sharma, gönderi: 10721454, üye: 598495"]
MERHABA,

Eşime sponsor olmak için başvuruyu ( Family Class-Outland ) 21 Aralık 2023 tarihinde yaptım ancak henüz başvuru gönderimiyle ilgili herhangi bir e-posta almadım. AOR'un 1-2 ay sürebileceğini biliyorum, ancak en azından başvurunun gönderildiğini onaylamak için sistem tarafından oluşturulan bir e-posta bekliyordum.

Yoksa bunu beklemekte yanılıyor muyum ve bu tür e-postaları almıyoruz ve doğrudan AOR'u mu alacağız?

Lütfen tavsiye.

Teşekkür ederim.
[/ALINTI]
This is normal. If it says sent on the PR portal, there is no problem.

Reactions: Sunny_Sharma

JaydiEL

May 12, 2022
Philippines
I had the same error while submitting the file for my spouse on dec 26 and I called them on Jan 9 and they confirmed that they have received the file and gave me a temp file number. I would say call them and confirm by giving them the file details and ask for the temp file number if submitted.
Do you have IRCC's contact number? Will try to call them to inquire. Thanks

Edmegbc

Star Member
Oct 11, 2023
AOR recieved today. timeline in signature.
40 days for outland AOR
Was able to create sponsor tracker, and was also able to link application in PA GC Account
Here is hoping it keeps moving this quick.

Last edited:

MaxDevil

Oct 1, 2021
Congratulation, i had applied on dec 16, hopes so i will also get great news sooner, i have one question for you, did IRCC send you aor on representative email or email address which you had use to apply for youru spousal file.

Edmegbc

Star Member
Oct 11, 2023
Congratulation, i had applied on dec 16, hopes so i will also get great news sooner, i have one question for you, did IRCC send you aor on representative email or email address which you had use to apply for youru spousal file.
Didn’t use a rep
Went to sponsor email