+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2023 - Outland Spousal Sponsorship

sammyishere

Dec 5, 2023
We listed my husbands 22 year old daughter on 5406
They returned everything and wanted a 0008 5406 PC and all status id for her even tho she is too old to be a dependent, and not disabled or financially dependent.
Thank you for your response, how long did it take to have your application returned after you submitted first?

Dec 16, 2023
Hello Everyone!!

I am applying for spousal visa. And I am applying from India. My husband is a PR.
I have added spouse name in my passport for the proof but haven't changed the address. It is still the old address(parent's home address) in my passport. Should I update that as well to the new address (In-law's home address) ? Or will it be ok to have the old address ?

Ezya777

Dec 21, 2023
Hello. We applied on December 20, 2023. We used a representative and I received an email confirmation. Applied online.

MaxDevil

Oct 1, 2021
I had submitted my wife file on Dec 16, 2023, Waiting for AOR
I am Citizen of CANADA, and My wife is INDIAN

nginmtl

Oct 11, 2022
Hi Everyone! I applied for PR today, December 23.
Me: US Citizen
Common-law partner: Canadian Citizen
We are currently living together in Montreal but applying outland so I can travel to the US.

I have lots of questions for you all:

I ran into a little technical issue when clicking submit. On the first attempt it errored, and on the second attempt it hung on a loading circle. Now several hours later I checked and it says submitted. I didn't receive an email or any other confirmation. Should I be worried?

I also saw someone earlier mentioned downloading the forms. I can do that but it only returns the forms that I uploaded, not IMM 0008, IMM 5406, IMM 5562, or IMM 5669 which were completed digitally. Is this expected?

Also is there a spreadsheet for December 2023 outland? And is there a separate spreadsheet for Quebec applications?

Thanks

Last edited:

Abivraj

Sep 29, 2019
Hello Everyone!!

I am applying for spousal visa. And I am applying from India. My husband is a PR.
I have added spouse name in my passport for the proof but haven't changed the address. It is still the old address(parent's home address) in my passport. Should I update that as well to the new address (In-law's home address) ? Or will it be ok to have the old address ?
Hello,

You can apply with your old address. But still you can provide an explanation letter for that.

Lihei

Dec 27, 2023
Hi Everyone! I applied for PR today, December 23.
Me: US Citizen
Common-law partner: Canadian Citizen
We are currently living together in Montreal but applying outland so I can travel to the US.

I have lots of questions for you all:

I ran into a little technical issue when clicking submit. On the first attempt it errored, and on the second attempt it hung on a loading circle. Now several hours later I checked and it says submitted. I didn't receive an email or any other confirmation. Should I be worried?

I also saw someone earlier mentioned downloading the forms. I can do that but it only returns the forms that I uploaded, not IMM 0008, IMM 5406, IMM 5562, or IMM 5669 which were completed digitally. Is this expected?

Also is there a spreadsheet for December 2023 outland? And is there a separate spreadsheet for Quebec applications?

Thanks
[/QUOT