+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Aneri13

Nov 2, 2023
thank you, does anyone know if the inland spouse can apply for open work permit? My work permit is expiring in June and I am waiting for my PCC to upload the file.

Alexah

Dec 9, 2023
December 24 common law sponsorship
December 24: submitted
January 2: ADR request additional family with hand signature letter request with application number and UCI
January: 8 ADR submitted
January:18 received documents
February 2: biometric request letter
February 2: pre arrival letter recieved.

that’s all for now.

Reactions: GurpreetKaur13
Feb 3, 2024
January 2: ADR request additional family with hand signature letter request with application number and UCI

that’s all for now.
We have similar timeline too

Application Submitted : 22 Dec 2023
AOR: Jan 18 2024
Biometric: Feb 3 2024
Pre Arrival : Feb 3 2024

Shah18

Oct 1, 2020
Ontario
Category........
Other
Hello,

I have a concern regarding the education history for my spouse's application (IMM 5669). How we can include education if we have two degrees received in parallel? Please find details below.
During her study of BBA and MBA, she was also doing Company Secretory (CS) which is equivalent to master’s degree in India.

CS - 2012 to 2017
MBA - 2014 to 2016
BBA - 2011 to 2014

Can we include education in a same order mentioned above (two degree overlapping)?

Also, for total number of educations

schooling year - 12
University (BBA+MBA) - 5
Total 17 years.

However, as her CS completed one year after her MBA done, do we need to put total education years 18 (schooling + University + 1 last year of CS) or it can be just 17 (schooling + University)?

Your feedback is highly appreciated.

vidusesha

Feb 6, 2024
Congratulations!

I also got AOR! Today is Saturday, so surprising
Hello, on December 29th, 2023, I sponsored my partner. On January 18th, 2024, I received an email from IRCC confirming the receipt of the application. Today, I received another email from IRCC with a document attached, stating that I meet the eligibility requirements as a sponsor. Simultaneously, my partner received an email confirming her eligibility and meeting the requirements. Should I consider the email received today or the one from January 18th as the Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR)?

vidusesha

Feb 6, 2024

that’s all for now.
Hello, on December 29th, 2023, I sponsored my partner. On January 18th, 2024, I received an email from IRCC confirming the receipt of the application. Today, I received another email from IRCC with a document attached, stating that I meet the eligibility requirements as a sponsor. Simultaneously, my partner received an email confirming her eligibility and meeting the requirements. Should I consider the email received today or the one from January 18th as the Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR)?

Feb 3, 2024
January 18th I suppose

jasssarinh

Jan 5, 2024
I have 1 query, My spouse already gave her biometrics in 2019 and they are already updated in Ircc account but we still received Biometrics collection letter, Is this normal?

M32

Dec 6, 2023
I have 1 query, My spouse already gave her biometrics in 2019 and they are already updated in Ircc account but we still received Biometrics collection letter, Is this normal?

yes, you need to do new biometrics for PR applications

lindaeli

Jan 10, 2024
I submitted my PR in December 13, but eligibility hasn't been updated for the sponsor or myself (PA). Already did biometrics. how's everyone else doing?