+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2023 - Citizenship Applications

kyoussef

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I am still waiting for LPP. Mississauga office. Last update was Apr 12 Background Check Completed. :(
Same situation, LPP is completed for my spouse on April 10, nothing is completed for me except the test. Mississauga office too. It is frustrating but let's hope for the best.

MTL_00001

Apr 22, 2024
My Virtual Ceremony was on 17th April 2024 and I have sent the Signed Oath Form right after on to email they have asked to email to IRCC.DNCitHALScheduling-ConvocationHALCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, even though my application was Montreal and till test all communication has been with MTL office only.
But today after calling IRCC agent I came to know that they didn't even received my signed oath form yet, even though its more than 5 days which promised my iccc. I am clueless and anxious now what to do in this situation. I have raised webform multiple times since then and no reply from that too

Reactions: Prcan21

Prcan21

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
My Virtual Ceremony was on 17th April 2024 and I have sent the Signed Oath Form right after on to email they have asked to email to IRCC.DNCitHALScheduling-ConvocationHALCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, even though my application was Montreal and till test all communication has been with MTL office only.
But today after calling IRCC agent I came to know that they didn't even received my signed oath form yet, even though its more than 5 days which promised my iccc. I am clueless and anxious now what to do in this situation. I have raised webform multiple times since then and no reply from that too
how long the virtual cerymony last? 2 hours? thanks

being_patient

Jul 14, 2020
No updates for me or my spouse. GU on March 30, BG completed on April 8 (updated on Apr 10) and nothing since then. I guess I will check the tracker tomorrow morning and if nothing, I will forget about it until I get an email.
I think your from MB/SK office too. I have similar timelines and the same office. Looks like this and a few other offices are lagging or not matching the pace with the offices that are getting the LPP completed. Its just a matter of time (sorry, but I am stating the obvious) before MB/SK folks cycle back to our files. Probably its a good idea to check the tracker once in 3 days out of which there is no point checking on Monday and Tuesday (due to some 2 day lag in their update system). We will get there soon!

elkapelka

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
I think your from MB/SK office too. I have similar timelines and the same office. Looks like this and a few other offices are lagging or not matching the pace with the offices that are getting the LPP completed. Its just a matter of time (sorry, but I am stating the obvious) before MB/SK folks cycle back to our files. Probably its a good idea to check the tracker once in 3 days out of which there is no point checking on Monday and Tuesday (due to some 2 day lag in their update system). We will get there soon!
Yes, we are from MB/SK office too. I'm seeing many people from other offices who also got GU on March 28 and 30 with LPP completed and getting oath dates one after the other. I'm absolutely happy for them and at the same time a bit worried for those of us who are still waiting. But you're right, it's just a waiting game and a matter of @being_patient :)
Good luck!

Reactions: RainyCityResident

being_patient

Jul 14, 2020
I sometimes wonder if there is a sneaky IRCC employee going through this blog and reading the different analysis and predictions that people come up with (snickering in a corner ;) with a bag of popcorn).
Reading this blog, its mind-boggling how different people analyze the same situation so differently. Obviously, there are multiple complex variables involved, but its human tendency to analyze and react (and unfortunately sometimes judge) based on just your personal variables and situation. Its much more convenient :rolleyes:
Nevertheless, if there is one good proactive IRCC employee who wants to make a meaningful impact, he or she just has to read these blogs to redesign this system. You cannot satisfy each person for sure, but using this abundance of information, you can definitely improve it. We are almost done in our citizenship journey (hopefully :oops:) but it will help all the future prospective citizens of this country.
PS: Please dont judge me by my username, I try very hard to live up to it.;):):)

being_patient

Jul 14, 2020
Yes, we are from MB/SK office too. I'm seeing many people from other offices who also got GU on March 28 and 30 with LPP completed and getting oath dates one after the other. I'm absolutely happy for them and at the same time a bit worried for those of us who are still waiting. But you're right, it's just a waiting game and a matter of @being_patient :)
Good luck!
Hahaha...right on cue! :)

Reactions: elkapelka

dmx

Jan 8, 2024
Anybody got LLP completed before 15 April, and still waiting to be scheduled for oath ceremony ?