hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
hoping for an update over the weekend , Dec 28 applicant, received a Ghost Update on March 30 (only citizenship test completed on Feb 16, everything else in progress)

SAU443

Star Member
Mar 22, 2024
Hi All,

Today, I am delighted to find that the BG was completed and the LPP is in progress. It's a good indicator that December applications are moving forward.Applicants with a Ghost update on March 30 will receive an actual update today.

I hope that all other applicants will receive actual updates soon. Let's hope so.

Dec 21 - Application submitted
Jan 11. - AOR
Feb 5 - Test completed
April 5 - BG completed
LPP - In-progress
Oath - Not started

I expect December Applicants will receive an oath by April or May.

seatosky_

Jan 23, 2024
GU March 30, logged in now and it says GU April 6th. nothing changed, BG and LPP in prog. anyone else on the same boat?

CNDPRSN

Mar 7, 2024
@CNDPRSN, I am in the same situation with GU on March 30.

It seems that BG was completed for those who received the ghost update on March 28 and 29.

So, I assumed tomorrow actual updates to BG will happen for those who received ghost update on March 30. Let's hope well.
Hi, you were right! i have an update on the tracker today but dated April 4th, it shows BG as completed. But the interesting thing is that wife also has an update today but it shows no change. So she had GU on March 30th and another one today April 6th.
i am hoping that means that next week we may receive her BG and potentially the LLP also.
Anyone else with similar disparity on updates for family applicants?

canvisanewuser

Dec 10, 2023
Ottawa
Hi, you were right! i have an update on the tracker today but dated April 4th, it shows BG as completed. But the interesting thing is that wife also has an update today but it shows no change. So she had GU on March 30th and another one today April 6th.
i am hoping that means that next week we may receive her BG and potentially the LLP also.
Anyone else with similar disparity on updates for family applicants?
My tracker and SO tracker both got the GU on April 4 and we can see BG completed on April 6. So no disparity so far...

canvisanewuser

Dec 10, 2023
Ottawa
I assume any GU that is displayed after 2 business days is a real update and system/process is taking 2 business days to display.
And any GU that is NOT displayed after 2 business days is an internal update and indicating that application got touched/updated but not a major milestone change. Like part of BG is completed but not all sections of BG are completed.