+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2023 - Citizenship Applications

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Why would it be around December specifically?
The processing is so weird how Feb applicants are getting their oath already.
Lets relax, this hasn't happened yet!

Although, no reason why some of them wont be completed before us if they've had background checks completed already while we wait.

• Haha
Reactions: Yuki.03

SAU443

Star Member
Mar 22, 2024
it's not fast, but don't know how much slow it is. I don't see many people from there here
Hi,
I am from the same office(Scarborough), AOR on Jan 11 and test completed on Feb 2, 2024. Until now, no updates except the ghost update on March 30, 2024 but no actual updates. All other steps i.e. LPP and BG are in-progress.

SAU443

Star Member
Mar 22, 2024
Hello All,
My status tracker still shows "send us additional information waiting on you" since Jan 11, 2024. Although, I have already submitted the requested documents thru webform, which was received and confirmed by IRCC but the status was not reflected on the tracker.

Does anyone is in the same situation and please advise on how to resolve this issue.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
I was thinking the opposite is true. We are a family of 5, AOR Jan 12 and we only got the test invite in mid-MARCH, when everyone else had completed their tests in February.
Our AOR was Jan 2 and got the test invite on Jan 24 with a Jan 31-Mar 1 window. I took it the same Jan 31 and the test step turned green on Feb 6. After that no real update. Only the Mar 28 litch

D-Dog

Star Member
Feb 2, 2024
Hello All,
My status tracker still shows "send us additional information waiting on you" since Jan 11, 2024. Although, I have already submitted the requested documents thru webform, which was received and confirmed by IRCC but the status was not reflected on the tracker.

Does anyone is in the same situation and please advise on how to resolve this issue.
I don't think you need to worry about it. I was also asked for additional information which I provided. The 'waiting on you' status remained on the tracker, but I passed LPP and have been given an oath date.

Reactions: Baanayaad

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Y'all, whoever got ghost updates, looks like atleast there is hope for some movement in your application(s). We 'sauga applicants are kept hanging with no movement whatsover for the past month (including GU :confused:)
I think the GU groups (at least the Thursday 28th group) will get an update tomorrow. Wouldn't rule out for you either this or next week. You are so close that I think you will get something soon as well. Again based on gut feeling.

Victran

Feb 21, 2021
Hi,
I got an email showing how to download e-certificate but did not get Oath Ceremony on tracker. It says Not started. Just wonder how long I will get schedule for oath ceremony if anyone knows?

Reactions: mark56