+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2023 - Citizenship Applications

elkapelka

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Hi everyone,

Both my husband and I received a FP request on Feb 23, and did it on Feb 24. My husband's tracker was updated on March 20 and it stated FP Received, mine was updated today and it still says "Waiting on You". I called RCMP today, they said they mailed it March 7. Is it normal that my husband's was received and updated on his tracker but mine is still not received? Should I call IRCC or raise a webform?

AM-MA

Sep 29, 2020
Hi. After getting an update on portal that my oath is scheduled how many days later I get the email ?

SAU443

Star Member
Mar 22, 2024
I have the same situation (also for a police certificate for a foreign country, funnily enough). I took their words in the email confirmation (the part you bolded) at face value. Whether my application is "stuck" or not, I can't say for sure. My LPP and BG are in progress but I'm assuming that's just normal IRCC processing times. I haven't called them to find out whether they've paused the processing.
Thanks @fièrementcanadien for your response.
Another question, was your tracker status changed with "Additional information recieved" after submitting the police clearance supporting documents? Also, could you please share your timeline.

fièrementcanadien

Jan 31, 2024
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Indeed. That's why I haven't tended to my seeds this whole week.

Hope you are staying strong? We'll get there soon enough!
My friend, to me the best part is the excitement of getting there and not any « destination.» For me, the moment of becoming a Canadian is not some vaunted end goal. It's a milestone. In fact, for me, there are no end goals in this Great Infinite Journey of existence. Only milestones of happiness (en français je dirais plutôt s'accomplir et s'épanouir) and enjoyment and refinement of the way to get to each of them. And you know what, I got a whole damn train of milestones I'm already looking forward to after this one. To flagellate myself for some arbitrary self-imposed deadlines of any one step is silly. Where some choose to reproach, I choose to celebrate. When those who complain every step of the way to getting what they want finally do get what they want, I say: I'm afraid I won't have any congratulations to offer you but only my commiseration because at least the self-castigation has ceased, even though they'll probably start it up again for the next thing they desire. I don't judge though, we all chose our own paths. I hope I have not offended you, my friend.

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
My friend, to me the best part is the excitement of getting there and not any « destination.» For me, the moment of becoming a Canadian is not some vaunted end goal. It's a milestone. In fact, for me, there are no end goals in this Great Infinite Journey of existence. Only milestones of happiness (en français je dirais plutôt s'accomplir et s'épanouir) and enjoyment and refinement of the way to get to each of them. And you know what, I got a whole damn train of milestones I'm already looking forward to after this one. To flagellate myself for some arbitrary self-imposed deadlines of any one step is silly. Where some choose to reproach, I choose to celebrate. When those who complain every step of the way to getting what they want finally do get what they want, I say: I'm afraid I won't have any congratulations to offer you but only my commiseration because at least the self-castigation has ceased, even though they'll probably start it up again for the next thing they desire. I don't judge though, we all chose our own paths. I hope I have not offended you, my friend.
True the real Happiness is not the destination its the journey itself, well said.

Reactions: fièrementcanadien

SAU443

Star Member
Mar 22, 2024
yes. my timeline is in my signature.
Thank you for the prompt response.
In my case, still the tracker is not updated with "Additional information recieved" but still showing send an additional information with status "waiting on you". That's my actual concern.

By the way, did you asked for figure print after submission of police clearance supporting documents.