+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2023 - Citizenship Applications

luckyuser

Feb 6, 2024
Hi I had my interview today. Office is Calgary. I was told that I meet reqs for citizenship n will receive oath email in next 2 months or sooner. Dates are below.

AOR. Mid Dec.
test completed. 10 Feb
Finger print. 25 Feb
BG completed. 27 Feb
Interview. 14 Mar
you should look for LPP pretty soon after the interview I wouls say ~Saturday or so

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Hi I had my interview today. Office is Calgary. I was told that I meet reqs for citizenship n will receive oath email in next 2 months or sooner. Dates are below.

AOR. Mid Dec.
test completed. 10 Feb
Finger print. 25 Feb
BG completed. 27 Feb
Interview. 14 Mar
Oh, you got called for an interview, good thing usually means your application is nearer to completion.

Should have told us though, had a few choice words I'd have needed delivered to them. ;)

RP11

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021

AOR. Mid Dec.
test completed. 10 Feb
Finger print. 25 Feb
BG completed. 27 Feb
Interview. 14 Mar
Can we know what was asked during the interview. Was it for the whole family (if you are not a single app). Also, did they mentioned in the letter for interview on what was the reason for the interview. Just curious.. Thanks

AM-MA

Sep 29, 2020
Can we know what was asked during the interview. Was it for the whole family (if you are not a single app). Also, did they mentioned in the letter for interview on what was the reason for the interview. Just curious.. Thanks
so I am applying alone. I was asked about my job, if I have travelled outside Canada how many time to which countries and what was the max stay n then I was told I fulfill reqs and will get oath email in 2 months or sonner. Total 7 mins.

Reactions: RP11

Victran

Feb 21, 2021
Hi guys,
Just wonder where do we know the office are? Try looking all the document theyve sent, still not figuring out

rankle86

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1100
Processing office: Scarborough (Test invite )
Application: Single
Application sent: December 08th, 2023
Delivered: December 08th, 2023
AOR: 29 Dec 2023
Test invitation: 16 Jan 2024
Test taking: 26 Jan 2024
Test completed: 29 Jan 2024
The rest is in progress

Reactions: gopalk

RP11

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Hi guys,
Just wonder where do we know the office are? Try looking all the document theyve sent, still not figuring out
AOR letter as well as test letter is having processing case office details. not sure which one to be considered.

luckyuser

Feb 6, 2024
What's VO? Is that the processing office?

I got my test invite from "DN MBSK CIT Scheduling / Planification CIT MBSK RN (IRCC)" not sure what office this is.
it stands for Manitoba Saksatchewan ig , but maybe you are from Vancouver and an other office helped to schedule your test

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
I just called RCMP.. I did my fingerprint on 23 February and they just mailed results on 6th march to IRCC ... how long it takes to update in system or depends on agent??