+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Chaper1

Jan 18, 2024
Same. Test completed 05 February. No more update. Expecting update

here your Montreal brother lol. Applied 22 Dec, AOR 11 Jan, Exam 02 Feb and validated on tracker 5 Feb. No more update. Waiting game.
I am in the same boat test completed feb 29 no update since then, montreal

shisan

Nov 15, 2018
May I know when you received FP request email, when you submitted and when RCMP mailed?
received FP request email on Feb 08 and I did the FP on the next day. Im not sure when RCMP mailed since I didn't check with them. I did the FP in an agency listed on the cic website. hope that helps.

Reactions: rammani

luckyuser

Feb 6, 2024
Very few of Dec applicants got updates after the test, majority are stuck in bc check, but good new is that Nov applicants are bc/LPP/oaths so hoepfully we would be next !

pretty weird that Jan applicatnts are receiving updates at a much higher rate than us tho

• Wow
Reactions: mark56

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Very few of Dec applicants got updates after the test, majority are stuck in bc check, but good new is that Nov applicants are bc/LPP/oaths so hoepfully we would be next !

pretty weird that Jan applicatnts are receiving updates at a much higher rate than us tho
Tbf, it's just one person (or two if you went by their tracker). If November applications are any indication then we will be seeing quite a bit of Background Checks completed later this month and LLPs next month. Fingers crossed.

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
I've never submitted fingerprints not i have been requested to (not during PR not till date in my citizenship application). I gave my test on 16th Feb and 1st Mar it was updated that i have completed my test on the portal.
Is there a logic with which Finger prints are requested?

car2ca

Mar 11, 2024
I've never submitted fingerprints not i have been requested to (not during PR not till date in my citizenship application). I gave my test on 16th Feb and 1st Mar it was updated that i have completed my test on the portal.
Is there a logic with which Finger prints are requested?
Did you live in Canada before becoming a PR? They're not always required if you've submitted them to IRCC in the past for a different temporary resident application.

Victran

Feb 21, 2021
Application filed : Dec 11
Test taken: Dec 29
Test completed: Jan 25
Background completed: Feb 15
LPP completed: Mar 9
Waiting for ceremony.
Hope it helps…