AOR: Dec 29 2023
Test invitation: Jan 13 2024 on tracker
Test Email: Jan19 2024 to Feb18 2024
Test Taken: Jan 27 2024
Test Completed: Jan 29 2024

mark56

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
My AoR was Jan 02 - but have not received Test invite yet. Have they slowed down? I see some ppl with later AoR dates getting the invites in!

davenguyen

Apr 16, 2021
Type: Online application

Physical Presence Days: 1111
Application: Single
Application sent: Dec 04 2023
Delivered: Dec 04 2023
AOR: Dec 21 2023
Ghost Update: Jan 11, 2024

No Test Invite, No Update...

mark56

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
What's this ghost update?

My application was submitted on Dec something; got the AoR email on Jan 2;
Got the tracker login around Jan 4th;

Then on Jan 10th got an email telling me that I could track my application in portal - but I already logged in on Jan 4th;

When I go into the online tracker website; I see an Updated date of 4th Jan at the top left corner and an application filed date of Jan 2 at the bottom in the application history. My kids applications also show the same dates.

My wife shows a last updated date of 12th Jan on top left but application filed date is 2nd Jan in history at bottom.

So for me, what would be the ghost update date?

The email I got on Jan 10th or my wife's last updated date date of 12th Jan OR is there some other ghost update date?

RP11

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021

My application was submitted on Dec something; got the AoR email on Jan 2;
Got the tracker login around Jan 4th;

Then on Jan 10th got an email telling me that I could track my application in portal - but I already logged in on Jan 4th;

When I go into the online tracker website; I see an Updated date of 4th Jan at the top left corner and an application filed date of Jan 2 at the bottom in the application history. My kids applications also show the same dates.

My wife shows a last updated date of 12th Jan on top left but application filed date is 2nd Jan in history at bottom.

The email I got on Jan 10th or my wife's last updated date date of 12th Jan OR is there some other ghost update date?
You might see a date captured on the left-most corner of the tracker page, but the tracker history doesn't show any tangible update !! .. Similar you might receive a mail stating your application is updated, but the tracker doesn't shows up the same in the history.

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019

In your case, your wife's later update without any change in items is the ghost update.

I also had my application filled (AOR date as January 9th), and received a ghost update on January 25th and nothing yet. I'm expecting the test invite within the next week.

Mary1976

Oct 1, 2018
Type: Online application

Physical Presence Days: 1111
Application sent: Dec 04 2023
Delivered: Dec 04 2023
AOR: Dec 21 2023
Ghost Update: Jan 11, 2024

No Test Invite, No Update...
Application sent Dec 4
AOR Dec 21
Ghost update 10 Jan
I talked to a very kind officer. He said there are still a lot of offices including mine that do not send out test invites prior to background complete, and mine is currently undergoing background check. Maybe yours is in the same status.

Reactions: Monark20 and upon

onakeme

Feb 24, 2019
Application sent Dec 4
AOR Dec 21
Ghost update 10 Jan
I talked to a very kind officer. He said there are still a lot of offices including mine that do not send out test invites prior to background complete, and mine is currently undergoing background check. Maybe yours is in the same status.
Were you able to find out your processing office from the officer. I also haven’t received the test invite. AOR was Jan 4th with ghost update on Jan 12th. I hope we didn’t get the slower offices.

fièrementcanadien

Jan 31, 2024
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Bonjour tout le monde, j'ai reçu aujourd'hui une demande d'empreintes digitales. Voici ma chronologie complète:
Hello everyone, I have received a fingerprint request today. Here is my timeline:

Physical Presence Days: 1096
Application sent: 2023/12/12
Delivered: 2023/12/13
AOR: 2024/01/03
Ghost Update: 2024/01/20 (c'était parce qu'on m'a demandé de leur fournir un certificat de police que je leur ai envoyé le 18 janvier. This is because they asked me to submit a police certificate.)

L’outil de suivi indique toujours que toutes les parties de ma demande à part celle de « Examen pour la citoyenneté » et celle de « Cérémonie de citoyenneté » sont encore en cours de traitement. Il est possible qu’il y ait un décalage en ce qui concerne les mises à jour ? J’en suis pas certain. ‍
All sections other than citizenship test and citizenship ceremony show “in progress” on the tracker.

J’habite à Vancouver et c’est bien le bureau de Vancouver qui traite ma demande.
My processing office is Vancouver.

Reactions: upon