kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1100
Application: Family (4)
Application sent: December 1st, 2023
Delivered: December 1st, 2023
AOR:
@munavar21 can you please let me know for Kids whose parents are not Canada citizens which Application to use Minor 5(2)?

• must be under 18 years of age on the day you sign the application;
  • must be a permanent resident (landed immigrant) of Canada;
  • must have at least one parent (includes legally adoptive parent) who is a Canadian citizen or who will become a citizen at the same time as you (applying together as a family);

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Can anyone please advise for kids of Non Canadian Parents , which Application to use i filled Minor 5(2) is this correct? as it shows eligibility rules as below

• must have at least one parent (includes legally adoptive parent) who is a Canadian citizen or who will become a citizen at the same time as you (applying together as a family);

munavar21

Jun 20, 2016
@munavar21 can you please let me know for Kids whose parents are not Canada citizens which Application to use Minor 5(2)?

I think there is only one option I guess. I don't remember the exact screen.

mac315

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Physical Presence Days:1116
Application: Family(2)
Application sent: Dec 11 2023
Delivered: Dec 11 2023
AOR:

mac315

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Can anyone please advise for kids of Non Canadian Parents , which Application to use i filled Minor 5(2) is this correct? as it shows eligibility rules as below

if you are filling for a minor and you are being Non canadian citizen, but applying now along with the child, then you need to fill 5(2) form

shaz000

Dec 17, 2018
Physical Presence Days: 1140
Application: Single
Application sent: Dec 11 2023
Delivered: Dec 11 2023
AOR:

lp89

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Oct 6, 2017
Physical Presence Days: 1103
Application: Two family members
Application sent: Dec 16 2023
Delivered: Dec 16 2023
AOR:

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Online application
Submited: December 3rd
For me and my wife.

Maybe I did it incorrectly because I invited her through my portal and then she signed up through her email and filled her form. But I submitted a bit earlier than her and she got an email that her invitation was canceled but she still was able to send her application anyways.

Hopefully nothing wrong.

gotPrUnderCEC

Star Member
Sep 18, 2021
Online application
Submited: December 3rd
For me and my wife.

Maybe I did it incorrectly because I invited her through my portal and then she signed up through her email and filled her form. But I submitted a bit earlier than her and she got an email that her invitation was canceled but she still was able to send her application anyways.

Hopefully nothing wrong.
What you mean a bit earlier?

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
What you mean a bit earlier?
I created my profile and there it asked are you looking to invite anyone else so I invited my wife. She received a email and had to create her own profile. We have seperate emails for our applications. She filled her application and I filled mine and I paid the fees and submitted. She received an email, saying her invitation got canceled. But when she opened her profile, her created application was still there and she also paid the fees on the same day and submitted her application.

We both received confirmation and are waiting for AOR. I have a feel our application may be processed separately and not as a family. Although when I sent the invite it did say eventually they will link both the application together, so not sure.

gotPrUnderCEC

Star Member
Sep 18, 2021
I created my profile and there it asked are you looking to invite anyone else so I invited my wife. She received a email and had to create her own profile. We have seperate emails for our applications. She filled her application and I filled mine and I paid the fees and submitted. She received an email, saying her invitation got canceled. But when she opened her profile, her created application was still there and she also paid the fees on the same day and submitted her application.

We both received confirmation and are waiting for AOR. I have a feel our application may be processed separately and not as a family. Although when I sent the invite it did say eventually they will link both the application together, so not sure.
It seems you and your wife application were not linked, as only one needs to submit the application (payment can be done separately but submission after signing is done by one)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/apply/online-group.html#pay