+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi all,
Completed our test and awaiting update on tracker.

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days:1285
Application: Family (2 Adults + 2 Kids)
Application sent: December 5, 2022
Delivered: December 7, 2022
AOR: Feb 7, 2023
FingerPrints Request: Mar 28, 2023
FingerPrints Received: Apr 10th
Background Completed: April 11th
Test Scheduled: April 14th
Test taken: April 22nd

The tracker still doesn't reflect the test completion after 3 days. Wanted to know how long is it taking these days for the status update.
Generally within a week but with strike going on it may take more time too.

Reactions: NSPK

rizmustafa

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Has anyone come across a case where the test invite came in before the background was completed? My test was marked complete on April 17th but the background is still in progress. I understand with the strike it will perhaps stay that way but for my wife background was completed before the test was taken.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Has anyone come across a case where the test invite came in before the background was completed? My test was marked complete on April 17th but the background is still in progress. I understand with the strike it will perhaps stay that way but for my wife background was completed before the test was taken.
If your background takes more time to complete, test invite can come before it. Normal process.

Reactions: rizmustafa

KAulakh

Mar 12, 2020
Hi,
test link is working or not
I try to do my test today but when i open the link at laptop its show me error 404
We canot find the page .
Please help me if anyone knw what should i do now
I have only 7 day left to complete the test

Bull2013

Jun 22, 2017
Any one facing this issue when accessing the tracker
Loading... / Chargement...
If any one has solution for this please do let me know Thanks
hi, did your issue get resolved? I have the same issue for mostly 3 weeks already and still not be able to log in my account.

thanks!

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
Any applicant from Winnipeg received Finger Print Request ? not today, I mean in the past , what address you request RCMP to sent to , what IRCC office address

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
I hate how the process timeline is all over the place for everyone. I wish they could have more accurate update on where my application stands, something like (April 29 2023, Amanda received your application at bureau #3 office X), (May 5th John did not respond to Amanda's e-mail regarding your physical presence calculator result, she sent a follow up), (May 9th, seems that John is on PTO so Amanda will try to calculate the physical presence herself using the calculator, will she do it?).

Sarcastic but I don't see how some people get their application processed in 5 months and others 1 year +

• Haha
Reactions: Ziya Zen and Monsta